It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are you ready?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamjagger11
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

start connecting to the source bro, you seem a bit disconnected lol

What source do I connect to?
I'm not big on the cryptic analogies here.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LordD

Our minds are like rocks.....we are constantly searching and seeking out knowledge per Genesis in the Bible. We will never truly know an inkling about ourselves until we seek Truth. Even then we were said by Jesus to "not be ready for the Truth". The second coming: Truth will be revealed and this is where the enlightenment will come from (in my opinion).

In order to know God.....do you not first learn ALL you can about the Earth and the Heavens? I would say yes because he is said to have created both.

Genesis tells a short story only to have one look within and abroad for further investigation because He is everywhere. The ALL. The Absolute of all Energy. He holds everything together, thus is unable to have an "experience". Through his Creation though....he may experience through us. The female "aspect" of God is the mover (emotion).... She is love. Her love for the creation sent their most high....their son.... (Jesus) to Earth to show us through the first coming that the flesh is mortal but the Spirit lives.

God is LOVE. Through communication and works love should be the leader in all you do and strive for....if not.....then fear takes over and we are in struggle. This is life on Earth.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Your christian god is just an alien with higher technology than us.The bible has a thousand different meanings based on the person whose reading it. Whose the one to determine what it means. Sometimes higher technology can be confused with something divine. And who know how many times the bibles been edited and how many books have been taken out.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordD

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by LordD

I can show you God, but you might not believe me. I can show you his will, but you might choose to believe his will is what you want to believe his will is. Therefore, showing you anything doesn't actually show them anything. Unless you are really open to the idea of being shown. Unless you first admit that you don't know already. Until you do that, you won't learn anything.

I honestly dont care what his will is, but if you show me him ill be glad to listen and take my own opinion of it and move on from there. I dont know his will i am eager to learn i probably wont except his/her ways. But who knows?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

then here for the purpose:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

Your christian god is just an alien with higher technology than us.The bible has a thousand different meanings based on the person whose reading it. Whose the one to determine what it means. Sometimes higher technology can be confused with something divine. And who know how many times the bibles been edited and how many books have been taken out.

Did I say anything about a Christian God? No...I didn't. Nor did I say he was mine alone.

Did I say we all have the same perception within the Ancient Texts? Nope....I didn't.

You are the one that determines what it means. I did not suggest being a follower.

HA!!!! I am not quite sure how to take the technology statement so I will walk away from that one.

I would say our God is the coolest of ALL cool!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

I mean, on this planet, there will be a higher being than what a human is currently. Just like millions of years ago, this planet knew of no higher intelligence. Now it does. And eventually there will be even higher.

How do you know that further speciation of hominids will result in higher intelligence? Also, the concept of "higher" results from our imposing of a hierarchy. Evolution doesn't operate as a ladder with "higher" species as a result.

I believe evolution is the Earth's way of becoming better than it was yesterday.

Speciation could occur if an E.T. race landed here and intervened with our normal way of life. Any kind of paradigm shift like that would be enough, I think, to precipitate a genetic change. Also, if you think about the impact materialism has had on the human condition, you could see how the end of materialism could be a great enough paradigm shift to alter our DNA.

If "ET" intervened in our biology we're no longer talking about evolution.

And I don't see how materialism could have any impact that would result in DNA mutation but I'll remain open to the possibility.

I'm not talking about direct intervention by intentional genetic manipulation. I'm just talking about if E.T. comes down and we realize that they aren't at all what we expected them to be and we are overwhelmed just by what they are. Just by their presence alone, we would change in some way.

If you're open to the idea that materialism could mutate DNA read here:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

first infinity and infinite there the same thing. if you cant count something its infinite but if you can count something its finite but if you cant count something you cant know what its bound by so its infinity. can you determine if space time energy and your god is infinity? can you prove there not? That being said there cant be a paradox because there's no contradiction except the one you made. And if it has infinite potential what is it bound by to make it not infinity. Awareness is infinite what is it bound by? So the paradox becomes aware that its not infinity. Awareness goes from being a thought process or ability to a thing that can move and has no limit on speed so its speed is infinity also known as NOTHING. So it really cant move anywhere because its everywhere unless it has a size. So awareness couldn't solve the problem until it moved then it realized there was and difference and he was aware so he separated "nothing" from infinity and got an explosion. Big Bang and now there's a god which seems like its awareness or infinity.

So we are part of infinity to become whole and since infinity and nothing are different now this can work because awareness is aware of that . so we are apart of infinity trying to become whole with infinity or awareness through love and light because if we cant love something infinite then we can get more infinite because we cant take all of that infinity power unless we have love and light. then we go to the whole infinity and live happily ever after in infinite because space and time are not infinity. So what if you have hate and dark can you move to an infinity of that. Well this was very interesting and i am glad you shared it with me but i just cant believe this is the truth but who knows you could be right then ill owe you an apology

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I believe evolution is the Earth's way of becoming better than it was yesterday.

I'm not talking about direct intervention by intentional genetic manipulation. I'm just talking about if E.T. comes down and we realize that they aren't at all what we expected them to be and we are overwhelmed just by what they are. Just by their presence alone, we would change in some way.

I must say you have some interesting ideas about evolutionary theory. However, I think it would be in your better interest to investigate it more thoroughly. Dawkins' "The Greatest Show" is a very easy read that covers many aspects of evolutionary theory - I think it would definitely affect your thinking in positive ways. I learned a lot from it. Add it to your "to read" list if you have one.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

first infinity and infinite there the same thing. if you cant count something its infinite but if you can count something its finite but if you cant count something you cant know what its bound by so its infinity.

There are several things that are infinite, but there is only one thing that is infinity. Time and space are not the same thing, but each is infinite. Together, the concepts make up a closer approximation of infinity than they do alone. So you can have infinite things but they won't be the whole of infinity.

can you determine if space time energy and your god is infinity? can you prove there not? That being said there cant be a paradox because there's no contradiction except the one you made. And if it has infinite potential what is it bound by to make it not infinity.

It is not bound. But it is not just infinity. It is infinity/nothing. It is a unified concept with the potential to be perceived dualistically and so it is.

Awareness is infinite what is it bound by?

Awareness is not bound but it becomes focused.

So the paradox becomes aware that its not infinity.

Yes. It becomes aware that it is both infinity and nothing simultaneously. But it also becomes aware of the potential for separation of the two concepts.

Awareness goes from being a thought process or ability to a thing that can move and has no limit on speed so its speed is infinity also known as NOTHING. So it really cant move anywhere because its everywhere unless it has a size.

Awareness can become aware of nothing and infinity simultaneously and it can see them separately. Once it separates the two concepts, it becomes finite. Then it can move by time from nothing to infinity.

So awareness couldn't solve the problem until it moved then it realized there was and difference and he was aware so he separated "nothing" from infinity and got an explosion. Big Bang and now there's a god which seems like its awareness or infinity.

Yes except God is the unified paradox of infinity/nothing.

So we are part of infinity to become whole and since infinity and nothing are different now this can work because awareness is aware of that . so we are apart of infinity trying to become whole with infinity or awareness through love and light because if we cant love something infinite then we can get more infinite because we cant take all of that infinity power unless we have love and light. then we go to the whole infinity and live happily ever after in infinite because space and time are not infinity.

YES!!!

Its not that nothing and infinity are different, its just that they are perceived to be different, thus you have what you see as duality.

So what if you have hate and dark can you move to an infinity of that. Well this was very interesting and i am glad you shared it with me but i just cant believe this is the truth but who knows you could be right then ill owe you an apology

You could have infinite dark and infinite hate. Of course that would be because you refuse to see infinity and would rather see nothingness. So if you chose to see infinity, you could have infinite joy.

If you chose to see them as one, you would have infinite truth. You would know that love is relative to hate, and you can't have one without the other.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

I must say you have some interesting ideas about evolutionary theory. However, I think it would be in your better interest to investigate it more thoroughly. Dawkins' "The Greatest Show" is a very easy read that covers many aspects of evolutionary theory - I think it would definitely affect your thinking in positive ways. I learned a lot from it. Add it to your "to read" list if you have one.

I definitely will investigate it more thoroughly.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
We may all refer to this event in different ways. I call it:
THE MASS APPRECIATION EVENT.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Are you ready to let go of the limitations of the third dimensional control system that enslaves you with money? Are you ready to enter into unlimited freedom?
Are you ready to enter an existence where there is no limits to the indescribable ecstasy you will feel?
Where you can create with thought anything you want and you can travel anywhere in an instant?

Coming to you in 2012 - 2013 i present the ascension!

If you miss this screening there will be another one later in another lots of thousands of years LOL so what is it going to be? ascension or carry on this slave ,money,wars bullcrap untill your soul is ready?

POWDER GOLD

What do you think about the use of such a mineral also known as Manna, as a means to help one with ascension? M-state metals and such are, from a chemically qualitative notion, completely plausible.

Holler Back

-Invisible Crown-

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
"indescribable ecstasy"
Yes i just cleaned my colon with hot chili con carne.
After 5 hours i will ascend into WC occupying entity.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Mr Smithreply to post by smithjustinb

I would have to agree with you...in that our genetic coding has a memory much older than our brains can fathom...I think that when people have phobia it is the result of having a genetic connection to something that was life altering to past generations on our glorious planet

-Invisible Crown- they'll never see me coming ( first there were prints 2 sets of prints in the snow then there were only one, but with a noticeable weight difference)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

i get your theory its like a spiritual version of the string theroy in a way.

There are several things that are infinite, but there is only one thing that is infinity. Time and space are not the same thing, but each is infinite. Together, the concepts make up a closer approximation of infinity than they do alone. So you can have infinite things but they won't be the whole of infinity

So whats infinity? Whats the difference between infinite and infinity besides that infinity is bound by something?

It is not bound. But it is not just infinity. It is infinity/nothing. It is a unified concept with the potential to be perceived dualistically and so it is

wait so if he realized that infinity and nothing are different so he separated them why would awareness unify it again or are you just unaware that its different. if its not bound it has to be infinity unless something is stopping it

Awareness is not bound but it becomes focused.

focused on what?

Yes. It becomes aware that it is both infinity and nothing simultaneously. But it also becomes aware of the potential for separation of the two concepts.

so to be two thing simultaneously it has to be different. So it realizes it can be separated then it separates to cause the big bang then puts it together again?

Awareness can become aware of nothing and infinity simultaneously and it can see them separately. Once it separates the two concepts, it becomes finite. Then it can move by time from nothing to infinity.

awareness is basically a thing that does whatever it wants when it feels like because obviously its aware that infinity and nothing are different but it chooses to be unaware so it can be infinity. how can it move by time to infinity if time isn't infinity.

Yes except God is the unified paradox of infinity/nothing.

So hes the connected contradiction of two things it seems he needs to be separated its time for a new god. What can be the will of infinity/nothing also known as GOD. unless he wants to stop awareness from becoming aware of the differences between nothing and infinity when he wants to.

Its not that nothing and infinity are different, its just that they are perceived to be different, thus you have what you see as duality

so awareness thought they where different and an explosion happened because he separated something that couldn't be separated because there the same and he perceived it differently?

You could have infinite dark and infinite hate. Of course that would be because you refuse to see infinity and would rather see nothingness. So if you chose to see infinity, you could have infinite joy.

If you chose to see them as one, you would have infinite truth. You would know that love is relative to hate, and you can't have one without the other.

how do you see nothing if nothing doesn't exist but if god is infinity which is light and nothing which is dark it has to be something. then you have a choice between infinite truth or infinite joy. Yin and Yang concept.
Did awareness make you aware of this theroy. Or did you make it up yourself because it has very little flaws.
But it seems as though it doesn't feel right i am not getting that "oh that's right" feeling, like i get whenever i decide if something is true or not. but since were all connected if i dig down deep enough technically i should come to realize its the truth. But like the billions of christian and Muslims who diged down and became aware that there religion is right even though it could be wrong maybe they thought they became aware of God but its not really god and they've just been confused maybe your in the same predicament.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Are you ready to let go of the limitations of the third dimensional control system that enslaves you with money? Are you ready to enter into unlimited freedom?
Are you ready to enter an existence where there is no limits to the indescribable ecstasy you will feel?
Where you can create with thought anything you want and you can travel anywhere in an instant?

If you miss this screening there will be another one later in another lots of thousands of years LOL so what is it going to be? ascension or carry on this slave ,money,wars bullcrap untill your soul is ready?

Sadly for many it depends on how much money one has or how much pride in ones country. The only mainstream talk of unity (nwo)has been hijacked by a negative power structure.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

isnt it funny that the skeptics reply is always "what drugs you on" lol ,folks this ascension WILL take place ,i'm on no drugs.

The fear they have of this topic is related to the fear they have of that topic.

I have seen that pattern of thought many many times.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake385

If you were capable of ascending to a higher vibration level you would not be concerned with your family.

Not because you don't care but because you understand the journey that we are all on and you be happy for them as they follow along at their own rate.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Maaaan!!! Im tired of all these posts on ATS with "vague" titles like "Are you ready", "Can you feel it?", "Something big is going to happen". It just makes the OP sound like a total melvin. I wouldn't really have a problem with this though if these types of posts provided links instead of yapping about "The shift in consciousness". Im a huge fan of the metaphysics forum but OPs need to step it up.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Sounds like another prophet we all know and hate. I'm not talking about the one from Halo either

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join