It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are you ready?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by LordD
reply to post by smithjustinb

I believe we have free will, but it is an illusion. I believe free will is used for the acquisition of knowledge(vs. wisdom) which is used for the progression of materialism. I believe when you go with the flow of nature you are letting go of your false sense of self and existing as part and one with the all whereby you act according to nature and you are no longer carrying out your will, rather it is the will of God.

If it is my will to fly, I can't just will myself in the sky. Therefore free will is limited by the facet of your being and therefore not really free at all.

you cant have an illusion. You cant have free will without knowledge and wisdom. Wisdom and knowledge go hand and hand you can't have one without the other. Materialism is something that controls 99% percent of the worlds population but if you have gained wisdom and knowledge and you are"self-enlightened" you'll realize there's no need for such things.If you go with the flow of your higher conscious you can still let go of the false sense of self.mankind only recognizes itself as such by the conception of self place upon by society. in other word we are able to draw a conclusion about the process of self realization that occurs in the brain in terms of whether the person perceives personal sovereignty. who is god where is god. If we become one with god does that make us gods? Who says you can't fly maybe you don't know enough about the human body and how it works to fly.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Inkrinhuminge

because i was wondering who was ready

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by adamjagger11

what you mean the first thing that seems to fit? this is IT there is no other thing happening than what i am talking about! ,i'm not just being manipulated into this ,i KNOW this is what is about to take place!

You keep referring to this as something which is about to happen. I think it already is. I do not understand it as an event, but as a process. A process which has been going on all along which is now in an accelerated phase. And it's not so much the looking forward to where the train is headed but to the thrill of the ride that I am so gassed about.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

How do you feel about Pleiadians/Draconians, if 1 may ask? The LIGHT?
edit on 7/22/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

yeh brother or sister ,it is happening now but there is going to be a point in time when the shift actually takes place, this is the preparation time so to speak.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

there's the real Pleiadians and there's the imposter Pleiadians ,the real ones are here to assist this shift, the draconians are the ones who have been manipulating this reality for thousands of years.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
don't believe everything i say just because i say it's true ,have discernment.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Thank you, are the real and artificial Pleiadians from the same star system or 1 is somewhat local to Earth in a funny kind of way. Draconians and the Pleiadians work this ascension together somewhat? Sorry for the questions, I ask becase I try to understand ascension for certain reasons I wish not to discuss and was asking to see what you thought, so not trying to derail.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

there's the real Pleiadians and then there's beings who have nothing to do with the Pleiadians that are pretending to be them so to speak.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamjagger11

there's the real Pleiadians and then there's beings who have nothing to do with the Pleiadians that are pretending to be them so to speak.

HELP many to decipher there has to be a clue to real and artificial? 1 would not wish to greet a positve universal energy force with STO intentions with the improper greetings due to the mis understanding if you can understand what I mean. Holograms and stuff
thanks for your time

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

it's all about discernment! ,feel with your heart and you will know who is real and who is not.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

i would be very wary of beings who come to earth while we haven't ascended,the true beings are in the higher realms where we are headed to.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

it's all about discernment! ,feel with your heart and you will know who is real and who is not.

I have been doing this since intra, I just sometimes have a big heart and it gets taken or atleast tried to be taken advantage of, please understand. I am a outtabox thinker so I doubt nothing till it proves its worth.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

i would be very wary of beings who come to earth while we haven't ascended,the true beings are in the higher realms where we are headed to.

This I have processed as well on deep concentration. So you view them potentials as 3d planes players still also. I see you have helped 1 thank you again... discernment/caution

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

become self empowered ,know that you are your own authority.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

become self empowered ,know that you are your own authority.

YES but with that 1 must also remember who created ALL of the as well and acknowledge this authority as a form of behavior standards in the universe and out. This will prevent 1 from stepping out of the bounds of creation or falling, correct? If I get to deep or question to much 1 understands if you wish not to comms about data anylonger. Tryng to understand the many energies interactions with Earth Herd. Some claiming good but evol, some painted as evol but really good and others who sorta coach from the sidlines as we shall say but carry total seperate protocol then most inide universe but not out?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

well those who think they have authority and use it to be above beings and control them will stay in the lower dimensions but in the higher realm where we are headed we will all know we are ONE so we all have equal authority to everyone else.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

well those who think they have authority and use it to be above beings and control them will stay in the lower dimensions but in the higher realm where we are headed we will all know we are ONE so we all have equal authority to everyone else.

I see so its like a balance of fairness established that I am you so we dont need to act like you must controll me. That is fair and LOVING, everyone equal is a powerful level of awarness.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

yeh
and no being can breach the higher realms until they have an understanding we are all ONE and equal

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

yeh
and no being can breach the higher realms until they have an understanding we are all ONE and equal

Fair enough
balance that way 1 knows that my actions effect ALL and ALL actions effect mine as well. So why would any self harm ONE/ALL FAMILY. If we are ALL 1, that would be against universal logic, so I understand
You be considerate of 1 and 1 is considerate of the. Circular bond of consideration.

You have been very helpful and your the first to admitt there are fake light beings or imposters, appreciates that alot!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join