It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are you ready?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

good luck to you aswell!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Inkrinhuminge

it's different to each person what they need to do to ascend but if you are meant to ascend you WILL ascend!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

i think if you are willing to let go of this way of life and enter a new existence then you will ascend.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by adamjagger11

I have to run out for lunch.....but do you mind if I u2u to discuss this later? I love this topic and I too feel believers of Love are intuitively seeking this experience because it is or could be upon us very soon.

link   
reply to post by adamjagger11

Ascend where? What if you don't ascend?

link   
basically what will happen is even loads of head headed skeptics wont know until the shift happens and they will instantly realize what's happening and let go........

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by smithjustinb
I never said I believed in channeling. I do believe in Biblical prophecy, but Idc if you do, so you shouldn't care if I do.

I don't care. Everyone can believe in what they like.

I don't necessarily believe ascension will happen in 2012, but I know evolution will happen at some point. My question to you is:

What exactly is "ascension" to you?

Ascension, to me, is evolution. I believe evolution occurs along a line of expanding awareness. For example, from self-awareness to collective awareness.

Do you believe in evolution?

I accept the theory of evolution.

If you do, what do you believe it would entail?

I dunno what that means

I just mean, what would you expect an evolved human to look like or behave like?

And if this next one is outside the realm of possibility in you mind then just say, "this is outside the realm of possibility in my mind". What do you believe we are evolving towards?

As far as I know evolution doesn't have a goal that it progresses to.

What about higher intelligence? Expanded awareness? The definition of progression indicates that it is progressing towards something, doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

what's u2u lol

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamjagger11
reply to post by brommas

i beg to differ , i think you may of been on this path and then been manipulated back into the matrix , each to their own though my friend i respect your views.

Adam, i am not going to get into a debate with you, but i can assure you of 1 thing, i am further from the matrix now than i have ever been, as a great many other people here are.

Like you said, we are all on a different path, i am not trying to turn you 1 way or the other, I just think it is important to search for answers and continue doing so instead of falling into the first thing that seems to fit, sorry resonate with you.

But if you cant see that, then keep following your chosen path, it will lead to where it is supposed to lead.

Kind of wondering if you are just trolling now tbh.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by brommas

what you mean the first thing that seems to fit? this is IT there is no other thing happening than what i am talking about! ,i'm not just being manipulated into this ,i KNOW this is what is about to take place!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

reply to post by brommas

what you mean the first thing that seems to fit? this is IT there is no other thing happening than what i am talking about! ,i'm not just being manipulated into this ,i KNOW this is what is about to take place!

Excellent, enjoy.

I call TROLL, bored now with it, l8r dude, just not worth the effort that my 3 brain cells can muster atm.

link   

reply to post by brommas

Excellent, enjoy.

I call TROLL, bored now with it, l8r dude, just not worth the effort that my 3 brain cells can muster atm.

link   
reply to post by brommas

ok bro see ya.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordD
reply to post by smithjustinb

Yes /No. We do have free will to an certain extent. There are certain things/people that can constrict some of your choices. Yes free will is a good thing without it we would be like slaves with a few choices. But we would have what we call peace.There can never be full peace with free will. But if you like peace in exchange for freedom join the "NWO".

I believe we have free will, but it is an illusion. I believe free will is used for the acquisition of knowledge(vs. wisdom) which is used for the progression of materialism. I believe when you go with the flow of nature you are letting go of your false sense of self and existing as part and one with the all whereby you act according to nature and you are no longer carrying out your will, rather it is the will of God.

If it is my will to fly, I can't just will myself in the sky. Therefore free will is limited by the facet of your being and therefore not really free at all.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hey Adam, why did you make this thread? people make threads usually to convince other people to their belief, because multiple humans believing the same thing is powerful, and can create changes the people want to see. Some people create a thread to troll, boast, hoax, or other ego-based things.

You say if someone is meant to ascend it will happen, right? There is nothing we can do or talk about that will change a persons ascension status right? So I would like to know, why did you make this thread??

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Ascension, to me, is evolution. I believe evolution occurs along a line of expanding awareness. For example, from self-awareness to collective awareness.

Cool. Thanks. Is that also what the OP is talking about? Ascension relates to evolution?

I just mean, what would you expect an evolved human to look like or behave like?

Well, isn't that what we are? Or are you talking about modern humans exhibiting a new mutation?

What about higher intelligence? Expanded awareness? The definition of progression indicates that it is progressing towards something, doesn't it?

Well, again I don't think the theory of evolution indicates any species progressing. Life adapts to new conditions and it either is successful or not.

As far as humans go what do you believe will prompt speciation, or another successful mutation?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

when those of us who ascend well ascend lol ,we will all know that we are all part of the ONE so it wont be free will it will be more like ONE will but each of us individualized enough to act for our selves.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
this isn't an evolution of the body to a more advanced body, this is an evolution out of our body into a body of light. this is TRUE evolution.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

i made this thread to say "are you ready" lol

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

post by Inkrinhuminge
You say if someone is meant to ascend it will happen, right? There is nothing we can do or talk about that will change a persons ascension status right? So I would like to know, why did you make this thread??

i made this thread to say "are you ready" lol

I am ready. Now why do you want to know if people are ready? Why do you want to know "are you ready" if the answers don't make a difference to peoples ascension status?
edit on 22/7/2011 by Inkrinhuminge because: reactor meltdown imminent

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join