It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Thread About Nothing In Particular

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

MAS TEQUILA!!!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries

Howdy O.C. and congrats on getting the gig. OC i gotta tell you i am concerned about the numb hands thing. i'm hoping you have done some research online and checked into this. four days of numbness would send me to my local general practicioner, but that's me.

Yeah they're still numb, as if I'd been sleeping on them; but it's just the heel, the ring, and pinky fingers on both hands. Very weird.

I'm wondering what you may have done the day, 2 days before this numbness occurred that may have brought it on. were you engaging in a strenuous activity that you don't usually partake in? maybe chopping wood for a few hours, or some chore like that?

i wish i had an answer for you. meanwhile i'll hope for the best and look forward to your next post.

Just makin' a sammich.

PS: re, you mentioned you like Metal. a friend turned me on to Rise Against, they are pretty decent. a different online buddy turned me on to a more mellow band, but man these guys are such wonderful musicians i have to mention them: Elbow. the song that introduced me to them is 'Grounds for Divorce'. i love that band; it is always a treat to hear real music.

take care OC!

I went onto YT and listened to their top three songs, by view count - Savior, Prayer for the Refugee, and Hero of War - and I have to tell you I didn't like any of them. Now I loved the music, and the style in which they sing; I just didn't like those songs. Got any suggestions?
edit on 8/27/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Hrm. I feel like I may have started a trend here on why the heck not sort of threads...who knows. Doesn't really matter. Glad to see you alive and kicking!

Anyways info is golden. I am from WI and just moved to FL. I hate it here. I am also disappointing that the hurricane didn't hit us. Oh well. the hurricane season is young.

Anyways there should be a sticky like this for newcomers. They need a place to start, and a thread like this could really help them.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by adraves
reply to post by OldCorp

Hrm. I feel like I may have started a trend here on why the heck not sort of threads...who knows. Doesn't really matter. Glad to see you alive and kicking!

Anyways info is golden. I am from WI and just moved to FL. I hate it here. I am also disappointing that the hurricane didn't hit us. Oh well. the hurricane season is young.

Anyways there should be a sticky like this for newcomers. They need a place to start, and a thread like this could really help them.

I agree with your last sentence. If you read from the OP, then you'll remember the reason I started the thread was to have an informal pace to hang out a shoot the breeze. I do hope it catches on at some point.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
NO! I will not play Iron Maiden in the middle of a dance set.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
OK. Now It's getting scary.

What is?

If you have to ask, you're asleep.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I had forgotten about this thread until I had a comment with no place to put it. Then I remembered, "Hey! I know where it can go." So here is my comment:

Since when do authors and experts get paid for an interview? Does the term "honorarium" now mean BRIBE?

I've never paid for an interview in my life, and I never will. And any news organization that does needs to take a close look at the practice because it is wrong. I can understand mentioning someone's book, their latest album, or something like that; but for the interviewee - a staple on the news show circuit - to ask for cash up front? WTF?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Since goodbye threads are verboten (and I really do hope to be able to stick around) I thought I'd take this opportunity to say - Just in case something bad happens - that I've really enjoyed my interactions with all of the members on this site.

I'm proud to say I don't have a single person on my enemies list, which is the way it should be. May your lives be filled with knowledge and healthy skepticism; but please don't dismiss the Truth because it doesn't fit into your current world view. Keep an open mind.

Jesus is Lord, and He's coming soon. That's my truth.

Peace - Now & Always

Bobby

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join