It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know Gaddafi wanted Obama to reopen JFK assassination investigation? Yep thats right...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Libyan president Moammar Khadafi, addressed the United Nations General Assembly for the first time in 2009 and claimed Israel was behind the assassination of JFK and Martin Luther King.

www.youtube.com...

TRANSLATION OF VIDEO

Then we would like to know who killed the UN Secretary General Hamashold. Who bombed his aircraft in 1961, the same year in which Lumumba was killed. We want to know who bombed the plane of the UN Secretary General. We want to know who bombed it and who had an interest in that. Then we come to Kennedy's assassination in 1963. The UN General Assembly has to open the file of Kennedy's assassination. We want to know why he was killed. He was killed by someone called Lee Harvey and someone called Jack Rubbi killed Lee Harvey, the assasin of Kennedy.
We want to know why this Jack Rubbi, the Israeli, killed the assassin of Kennedy. And Jack Rubbi himself, the killer of Kennedy's killer also died in vague circumstances before his trial. We have to return to these files and we have to know.
What I know and what the world knows and what we studied in history is that Kennedy decided to inspect the Israeli Dimona reactor to see whether it has nuclear bombs. That is the reason he was got rid of. As long as the case in international in this manner and it concerns world peace and weapons of mass destruction we have to open investigations into the reason why Kennedy was killed. You should also open the file of Martin Luther King. This vicar who was a black activist and human rights campaigner and his assassination was a conspiracy.

metaexistence.org...

And lookie, back in 2009 all the mainstream news reported was how he threw away the UN charter! www.nytimes.com...
www.guardian.co.uk...

So basically this guy wanted controversial questions the general people needed answering - what we here on ATS constantly debate about! His speech is extremely interesting because he wants answers to every major political death due to "unknown", "unexplained" and "suicidal" circumstances and claims there is a massive worldwide conspiracy to cover up various other major events.

To think, we are told by the media and our governments that these people are violent dictators! We already KNOW that the media distorts the truth and tell us what THEY WANT US TO KNOW. How can you be so sure that Gaddafi or even Ahmadinejad are crazy un-democratic dictators? They seem more like scapegoats to me.

Bloody hell, no wonder NATO wants this dude dead ASAP!

***NO MATTER HOW MUCH DIRT IS SWEPT UNDER THE RUG, THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL***
edit on 21-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: nrg

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Anyone who questions the global elite winds up on NATO's hit-list.

I'm not saying that the likes of Gaddafi and Ahmadinejad are good guys. But if you actually listen to their speeches, they know WTF is going on in the world and question the actions of countries like the US and Britain while calling out their hypocrisy.

They then see this hypocrisy and injustice and try to get themselves out from under their economic stronghold. That's about whey SHTF for them and their country.

Like I said, I'm not saying these guys are justified in the way they run their country, but just because they are dictators doesn't automatically mean everything they say is full of it and should be brushed off as nonsense.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

But thats the thing - what makes you so sure that they are dictators when you cannot trust what the media wants you to know?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by nunya13

But thats the thing - what makes you so sure that they are dictators when you cannot trust what the media wants you to know?

Exactly! Here here sir!!

Ghadafi promised his country when he 'took' power that he would continue to live in his tent and not move into the presidential palace, until every Libyan were housed in homes with electricity and running water! He's kept his word as far as I can see......just love the fact he drives around in a golf buggy!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

***NO MATTER HOW MUCH DIRT IS SWEPT UNDER THE RUG, THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL***

Wish this were true mate. The longer the dirt stays under the carpet the more likely that carpet will become permanently sealed to the floor. Dirt sticks... the truth will remain "out there"

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

You have a good point. I guess I was just covering my you-know-what so as not to seem like a dictator apologist. I have NO CLUE if these guys are actually dictators.

Thanks for setting me straight!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tom goose

I treat Truth like its magma underneath a volcano. Sure it might take a longo time to come out, but when it does come out, it comes out with a BANG!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Not to mention he is one of the only (as far as we know) Middle Eastern leaders who doesn't vilify homosexuals and females. I believe he even won a humanitarian award.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

And in contrast, NATO continues to pamper Saudi Arabia, a land which suppresses women, human rights, freedom of religion and homosexuals!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I think it had more to do with the secret meetings he was having to set up a system to only accept gold for oil and not the dollar. A lot of other countries were starting to listen also. Funny how before we attacked Iraq, they had stopped accepting the dollar also and would only take Euros for oil.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

As usual, the Libyan Conflict is about........ Oil.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

We want to know why this Jack Rubbi, the Israeli,

(This is from the source in the OP. These are not the words of the OP himself.)

They mean Jack Ruby? The guy born in Chicago to Polish parents?

EDIT TO ADD: In regards to Gaddafi, well, IMO, this doesn't necessarily mean he knows anything ground-breaking really. Perhaps he's something of a conspiracy theorist himself and due to hearing and seeing everything we see and hear, he doesn't believe the official story? It's just a thought to ponder over anyway..

But, If he really did know something, I have no doubt that he'd reveal it after all. So the fact he's asking for a new investigation here doesn't mean very much to me.. Just that he's skeptical of the official story, similar to all of us here in fact.

That's just my thoughts on this issue anyway...
edit on 21-7-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Yep, they didn't want to have the dollar destabilized until they could do it themselves.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

We want to know why this Jack Rubbi, the Israeli,

(This is from the source in the OP. These are not the words of the OP himself.)

They mean Jack Ruby? The guy born in Chicago to Polish parents?

I think they mean Jack Rubenstein. History is trying it's best to drop the 'stein', wonder why?

About ten years or so ago in the early days of Napster, I stumbled across a video entitled "Oswald Alive and Well in Siberia 1980's", downloaded it and sure enough, a guy that looked a hell of alot like an older Oswald was smoking cigarettes in the snow with some 80's era russian soldiers. I showed it to my wife, put it in the 'my documents' folder and went to bed intending to burn it to CD the next day. When I woke up, the video was gone and there was no trace of it on my computer and it was gone from Napster completely. I've looked ever since for that video and haven't found it again since, I did find a black box later that was hard wired into my phone box though that the phone repair guy told me he had never seen before. Jack Rubenstien shot Oswald with blanks IMO, and a little digging into that whole mess will yeild some surprising research about CIA operated Flight Schools and Drug running that spans JFK, Watergate, Iran Contra, and leads all the way up to 9-11.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

I think they mean Jack Rubenstein.

Yet the fact remains.. he himself was born in Chicago to 2 Polish parents. Btw, anyone who knew him referred to him as Ruby, not Rubenstein.

In regards to him firing Blanks. Yeah, none of the hundreds of witnesses around Oswald as well as the millions watching it live on TV noticed, I'm sure..

Not forgetting those who did the autopsy and his entire family who identified his body also.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Polish parents?

Source
JACK RUBY was a Jewish gangster, a Meyer Lansky wannabe. His story began in Czarist Russia when Joseph Rubenstein, a Jewish peasant, became an infantryman and paid a matchmaker to find him a wife. The matchmaker introduced him to Fannie Rutkowski, the daughter of a prosperous physician. Fannie Rutkowski came from a much better background than Joseph Rubenstein, and she resented her arranged marriage. The Rubensteins had two children, Hyman and Ann, before Joseph Rubenstein was transferred to Siberia. In 1903 Joseph Rubenstein deserted, then immigrated to America. He left his family in Russia. Joseph Rubenstein settled in Chicago. In 1904 Joseph Rubenstein joined a carpenter's union and a year later he sent for his family. [CIA 1165-432-P; WCR p779]

The life and times of Jacob Rubenstien reads like a who's who of American Gangsters, the Warren Commission was determined to ignore that fact, hardly surprising as the Warren Commission reads like a who's who of US Intelligence operations.

As to the Autopsy and Exhuming of Oswald...
a 6000 pound hermetically sealed coffin and some extra formaldehyde, and yet the coffin was found to be 'disturbed', flooded with water, and his head detatched itself. As with any aspect of the JFK debacle, there's questions that remain unanswered, even about Oswald's death...
mcadams.posc.mu.edu...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

In regards to Ruby's Parents, here's something from a source you yourself linked in your last post (see the p.s. at the bottom of my post to see my true thoughts on this source though - And I'm only using it here as it's what you used before):

Since the recording of births was not required in Chicago prior to 1915, Ruby's birth may never have been officially recorded. No substantial conflict exists, however, about whether Jack Ruby was born in 1911. Ruby has one older brother and three older sisters. The oldest children, Hyman and Ann, were born shortly after the turn of the century, before their parents arrived in the United States. The other children were born in Chicago. Ruby's sister Marion was born in June 1906 and his sister Eva in March 1909. Ruby also has two younger brothers and a younger sister. Sam was born in December 1912, Earl in April 1915. The youngest child, Eileen, was born in July 1917. At least one and possibly two other children died during infancy.

Jack Ruby's father, Joseph Rubenstein, was born in 1871 in Sokolov, a small town near Warsaw, Poland, then under the rule of Czarist Russia. He entered the Russian artillery in 1893. There he learned the carpentry trade, which had been practiced by his father and at least one brother and he picked up the habit of excessive drinking that was to plague him for the rest of his life. While in the army, he married Jack's mother, Fannie Turek Rutkowski; the marriage was arranged, as was customary, by a professional matchmaker. According to his oldest son, Joseph Rubenstein served in China, Korea, and Siberia, detesting these places and army life. Eventually, in 1898, he simply "walked away" from it and about 4 years later he went to England and Canada, entering the United States in 1903.

Settling in Chicago Joseph Rubenstein joined the carpenters union in 1904 and remained a member until his death in 1958. Although he worked fairly steadily until 1928, be was unemployed during the last 30 years of his life. The only other group which Joseph Rubenstein joined consisted of fellow immigrants from Sokolov. His daughter Eva described this group as purely social and completely nonpolitical.

Jack Ruby's mother, Fannie Rubenstein, was probably born in 1875 near Warsaw, Poland. She followed her husband to the United States in 1904 or 1905, accompanied by her children Hyman and Ann. An illiterate woman, she went to night school in about 1920 to learn how to sign her name. She apparently failed in this endeavor, however, for an alien registration form, filed after about 35 years in the United States, was signed by an "X". Although she apparently learned some English, her speech was predominantly Yiddish, the primary language of the Rubenstein household. Still, Mrs. Rubenstein felt strongly that her children required an education in order to better themselves. She frequently argued about this with her husband, who had received little, if any, formal education and firmly believed that grammar school training was sufficient for his children.

Notice the bold and underlined text.

Either way, he wasn't an Israeli like the source in the OP claims.

In regards to Oswald. Well, quite frankly, I've never seen any reason to truly believe he was tampered with after death, to be completely honest. Every claim I've seen brought forward has been countered sufficiently.

P.s. It's such a shame that we have to link to the mcadams site here as well. I really don't think I've ever come across a more biased one in my time researching this case. I feel I should personally ask if you have a more credible one on the exhumation of Oswald?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Gadaffi is similar to Mugabe, Stalin, Hitler, Ahmadenijad and other hardcore tyrants, a jew-hater and a "conspiracy-theorist". They use these theories to justify their hatred of the West and of Jews. The motivation behind believing in a JFK-conspiracy is in this case not sincere inquiry but the attempt to demonize his enemies. While there very well may be a JFK-conspiracy, Gaddafi believing such does not make him a hero.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
a jew-hater and a "conspiracy-theorist".

Why do you constantly try to equate those two terms skyfloating? Why do you incessantly associate conspiracy theories with extremism, then moderate on a conspiracy forum? I would equate that to J. Edgar Hoover running a speak easy lol.
edit on 21-7-2011 by twitchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I feel I should personally ask if you have a more credible one on the exhumation of Oswald

Only a handfull of researchers have bothered to look into the Paul Groody angle, but there are numerous accounts on the internet, so you can pretty much take your pick. If a dissapearing craniotomy, a self-detaching head, signs of tampering, and a head sized box getting hauled around by the Air Force when Marguerite was buried beside him doesn't pique your interest though, I doubt any link I could provide would be of benefit.
One oddball thing I stumbled across...
obit-mag.com...
Anything for a buck I guess....

edit on 21-7-2011 by twitchy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join