It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunkers. What about THIS UFO?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted already. I have seen quite a few UFO videos in my day and actually a couple encounters of my own. As far as videos go, this one tops the list of the most impressive. Now the question is, is it legitimate? Check it out for yourself:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Nevermind.

No point in me getting involved with a UFO debate. I don't read up on it much. Heh.
edit on 7/20/2011 by BeyondPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
I don't know if this has been posted already.

Now the question is, is it legitimate? Check it out for yourself:

www.youtube.com...

The best part is "is it legitimate?" ...then after a few seconds, Jamie Maussen's face appears on the screen. LMAO.... Maussen is a fraud promoter, yes it has been posted here many times before, and I'm not 100% sure if it has been debunked completely or not yet.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

It's not that Massaun is a hoax promoter, although he might promote hoaxes. He just doesn't discriminate between videos. If it looks cool, he uses it. He doesn't usually go into detail about the mechanics of a hoax. In other words, he'll show anything.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Definately been sposted before.

I've yet to see it debunked.

ETA: looks like we'll have to do a character search on this guy.

ETA: quick search turned up alot of credibilty.

Had lots of jobs, some of them high profile, got lots of awards (Journelism btw) , was big in Mexico, got interested in UFO's.

Thats all I got for now.

edit on 20-7-2011 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

It's Stinger!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
yes demon entities allright get ready for mass trickery when they finally make contact and tell everyone there is no god. they created us. dont be fooled is part of the new wave new age scam. take out god man creates man and man becomes god. well the elites anyway will think this as they create superhumans. then we will be scum to be slaves or exterminated. is being spread thru the movies. cant you see the deception? we are being corrupted by new age truthers movement. they are makn tons of cash and brainwashing you into a false meaning false creation.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Been discussed a few years back on here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And i don't think it's been cracked yet.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Those videos have been posted here before. Balloons, balloons and more balloons.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
OT: 2 angles = 2 hoax videos...seems to be the new deal..."look, it has been recorded in 2 different angels - it must be legit"...*fp*
edit on 20-7-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The trouble with videos like these, is that there is no context. By zooming out and seeing the big picture we'd be able to deduce a lot more about what's really happening. OR the videos have been deliberately edited to make sure there is no context (which I personally believe).

But, having said that, they really do look, and behave, like balloons.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

It's on youtube and not the evening news. What does that tell you about it's validity?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Maussen
Please God, make it stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding. Maussen is an opportunist who preys on the Weekly World News crowd. You see him or his name, don't waste any time on it.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Those videos have been posted here before. Balloons, balloons and more balloons.

Balloons? Seriously? Balloons don't make balloon babies in mid flight. There is less a chance of this being balloons than there is it being aliens. So if you can actually prove that these are balloons, then I will happily take that explanation over the UFO one because it would be way more impressive. Unfortunately though, its not a balloon.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatAliens
The trouble with videos like these, is that there is no context. By zooming out and seeing the big picture we'd be able to deduce a lot more about what's really happening. OR the videos have been deliberately edited to make sure there is no context (which I personally believe).

But, having said that, they really do look, and behave, like balloons.

They do? What kind of balloons do you have at your birthday party?? I want some of those balloons.

I've never seen balloons dance around other balloons like that, and I've never seen balloons shoot out of balloons, and I've never seen balloons stay in formation at variable speeds.

Some people just say anything so that they don't have to say its a ufo. But I would expect that much from someone named "whataliens".

And it does zoom in and out. Did you even watch it? It shows context, albeit very little, but you said none, and there is some.

edit on 20-7-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I have seen this posted quite a few times and I admit, as skeptical as I always am, I've never heard a satisfying explanation for this one.. it's one of my favorites, I hadn't seen the secondary footage before so that's great

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
I have seen this posted quite a few times and I admit, as skeptical as I always am, I've never heard a satisfying explanation for this one.. it's one of my favorites, I hadn't seen the secondary footage before so that's great

I'm more skeptical now than I used to be. Like if it can be explained as being something thats usually in the sky like a balloon or airplane, then that's probably what it is. Other than that, it could be cgi. I'm no expert on cgi, but anything could be cgi, so that's about the only logical explanation I'll accept for this one.

Basically I'm saying if this one isn't CGI, then its a ufo.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
1. Search on "Maussan orbs" and spend the next several hours reading the very same posts that are going up here. This - is - old - news

2. AFAIK these have not been completely explained (Maybe they have. I just don't know) so that puts them in the category of UFO.

3. So?

They don't really need to be debunked. They need to be explained. That no one has explained them to your 100% satisfaction does not put them in a special category of bona fide space alien. What is this video proof of? About all I can come up with is, "Wow! That's pretty weird. I wonder what it is?"

To my eye it looks very balloonish. I'm not saying "Those are balloons!" I'm just saying that mylar balloons look similiar. It also does not look like it is under intelligent control. Those spheres are floating aimlessly in the sky. Third, Maussan, who is one of the less-credible "UFO guys" on the circuit today. He has promoted, perhaps unwittingly, several things that have been proven beyond the shadow of a doubt hoaxes, so his track record is not good. I am not accusing him of being intentionally deceptive, just credulous.

So, in the final analysis you have to ask yourself what you have that is worthwhile. What have you explained? What have you proved?

The answer is: Precious little, and given the fact that this very same thing has been debated numerous times on ATS, not worth pursuing.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

It's still cool to see for those who haven't seen it yet.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
To me, it looks like helium balloons being released from black trash bags. Thus the impression of having "babies"...Then they follow wind currents like balloons would do. I would really be impressed if they went back into the bag...but what do I know...

Unidentified Flying Objects.

No aliens + Unidentified + Jaime Maussan = Extraordinary Extra Terrestrial Phenomena.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join