It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunkers. What about THIS UFO?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Maussan isn't a hoax promoter. Guys, you are being way to cynical. I've seen many video's with Maussan debunking video's he received and or question its validity. Certainly he may have made mistakes, but that's human.

Many people forget that this man has integrity. Before he even got into ufo he was a highly awarded journalist. Now to me that means a lot. To you it may not. But think about it. An internationally very respected journalist and multiple award winner all of a sudden decides to become a ufo hoaxer? It just defies common sense. But hey, your choice, you're free to believe what you want. I'm just asking, don't be so bigoted in your judgments.

And this video is pretty amazing. Unfortunately as usual people refuse to believe this. Video's are either to grainy, to this or that and when they look decent its cgi.

What can you do? People don't want to believe. I don't think we will ever have any disclosure this way. As long as the authorities keep denying, people will continue to keep debunking.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatAliens
The trouble with videos like these, is that there is no context. By zooming out and seeing the big picture we'd be able to deduce a lot more about what's really happening. OR the videos have been deliberately edited to make sure there is no context (which I personally believe).

But, having said that, they really do look, and behave, like balloons.

I'm sorry, but look close at 1:02. Balloons don't behave like that at all.

This is something alive.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
To me, it looks like helium balloons being released from black trash bags. Thus the impression of having "babies"...Then they follow wind currents like balloons would do. I would really be impressed if they went back into the bag...but what do I know...

Unidentified Flying Objects.

No aliens + Unidentified + Jaime Maussan = Extraordinary Extra Terrestrial Phenomena.

Black trash bags wouldn't reflect light that way.

I get how you could put a bunch of balloons (which at that altitude would have to be pretty big balloons, not to mention the big trash bag. Also, the trash bag remains the same size AND the "balloons" that are coming out of it, if you put all them together would be larger than the "trash bag". I get it though. It almost makes sense.

And when they seem to change speed, as if they were being pushed faster by air (if they were balloons), you would think that that sudden gust of speed would send them into a disproportionate formation.

Also, they aren't floating out of the bag, they are coming out of the bag and then slowing down. Like they are being propelled out of the "bag". Balloons would just float out of the "bag" gently. If they were being propelled that fast by wind, wouldn't all the "balloons" be going in the same direction? Imagine balloons floating out of a black trash bag in the sky. This shouldn't be the mental image that pops in your head, if it is, you have a strongly diluted sense of the laws of physics.

So, you almost made sense, and it was a creative thought, but I still am not convinced.
edit on 20-7-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
why is one orb black spewing little black balls and the other sphere white kick'n out the whites?

Well one is in a blue sky so white looks good and one has a white cloud back drop so black shows up nice there.
I wouldn't trust those vids so why even waste time debunking
the most important thing for me, is that these video's are about as boring as Snoresville.
please excuse me,
I must go and find a better hoax to wake up

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
why is one orb black spewing little black balls and the other sphere white kick'n out the whites?

Well one is in a blue sky so white looks good and one has a white cloud back drop so black shows up nice there.
I wouldn't trust those vids so why even waste time debunking
the most important thing for me, is that these video's are about as boring as Snoresville.
please excuse me,
I must go and find a better hoax to wake up

Lol. Thank you for your contribution. lol
edit on 20-7-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I don't speak whatever language that guy is throwing out there, but I'm curious as to where this was filmed, what's the poverty level, what is the likely hood of two people looking up at the sky who have video cameras that can zoom in and out available and ready? If they are claiming it was someplace remote, I'd become even more skeptical as it would seem planned. Those things don't act like balloons, balloons do not react that way. The main "balloon" would deflate and fall as it expelled, however it stays in line with the other "balloons", same height same size.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I fully believe that aliens are visiting us, and this is some pretty cool footage, but I still have one question.

If these two videos are allegedly of the same event, how come only one of them has clouds in the background?
I know they are from different angles and all that it just seems that once they are zoomed out (as happens somewhere in both videos) you would be able to see clouds or no clouds which is not the case.

Did I miss something? It just seems to me like there would be some clouds in the blue sky video that look like the ones shown in the cloudy video.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth
I fully believe that aliens are visiting us, and this is some pretty cool footage, but I still have one question.

If these two videos are allegedly of the same event, how come only one of them has clouds in the background?
I know they are from different angles and all that it just seems that once they are zoomed out (as happens somewhere in both videos) you would be able to see clouds or no clouds which is not the case.

Did I miss something? It just seems to me like there would be some clouds in the blue sky video that look like the ones shown in the cloudy video.

I think its just because of them being at two different angles and miles apart.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Your probably right.

I guess I'm just trying to find something that isn't there.

It's pretty good footage.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
You can't just dismiss a UFO sighting because a particular UFO researcher promotes it. People act as if someone's involvement in any sighting in any way automatically makes it a hoax. Also, if I were the government, that is exactly the sort of guy I would get to create disinformation and dismissal of decent sightings. Not saying he is.. just saying that there are other angles, and him believing in the sighting doesn't negate it.

I am not certain what it is.. but I find it hard to believe it's balloons. Seriously.. compare the # and size of objects that leave the object producing them, and tell me how in the wonderful world of physics, they could all fit inside of it? I don't think it's remotely possible that even 1/4 or even 1/16th of those objects would be able to fit inside of it.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thestargateisreal
reply to post by smithjustinb

It's on youtube and not the evening news. What does that tell you about it's validity?

How many good ufo cases,photo's movies make it to the evening news? Er, not many
Anyone into the subject should know that. Whe it does actually make it to the news, its always with a smirk on the news readers faces.

As for the video, i don't know if its real or not. But in this day and age, with videos, you have to be sceptical.

As for dismissing the footage, just because of the Promoter , well, thats just silly!

edit on 21-7-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
Maussan isn't a hoax promoter. Guys, you are being way to cynical. I've seen many video's with Maussan debunking video's he received and or question its validity. Certainly he may have made mistakes, but that's human.

Many people forget that this man has integrity. Before he even got into ufo he was a highly awarded journalist.

....says David Icke.

What's the difference in your opinion? Challenging question, yet I happen to like David very much, yet I distrust Maussen. I've put a lot of hours into those two, and I say Icke comes out way on top, not even the same sport IMHO.
edit on 21-7-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Many people forget that this man has integrity. Before he even got into ufo he was a highly awarded journalist.

....says David Icke.

What's the difference in your opinion? Challenging question, yet I happen to like David very much, yet I distrust Maussen. I've put a lot of hours into those two, and I say Icke comes out way on top, not even the same sport IMHO.

This may be true, but to dismiss evey ufo case the man talks about is rather stupid, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I got a lot of time for Icke also, outwith his royal family are reptiles theory he has come a long way since then. Maussan on the other hand, this video may be real, but with the other hoaxes he has passed through to us, his credibility slides.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
WHY are we doing this again?

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

We're doing this again because business is slow lately.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

That is a scary thought...

And top posters are mysteriously disappearing...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The aliens have taken them home... maybe

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

....says David Icke.

What has david icke to do with this really? Are you trying to annoy me or something.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
WHY are we doing this again?

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Zorgon you mean that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join