It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate for the Jews

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I have no doubt that somewhere in the Vatican library there is an Order telling the Catholic bureaucracy to follow Constantine's edict to "have nothing in common with the detestable Jewish crowd."

In 325 CE Constantine, the first Christian emperor, said "let us then have nothing in common with the detestable Jewish crowd.”[8] This policy made a Jew an outcast and pauper.

I also have little doubt that competing corporations in the religious industries are just as nasty as their more corporeal counterparts - and both sectors make the accumulation of money and power their first priority. Meaning the Christians and Jews have been sniping at each other for a long time. The Big Boyz for money and power; the little guys in self-defense.

imho - you need to view it all in context. And remember - Greed has NO loyalty - not to nation or religion.

I do question your Talmud translation, but as far as the rabbi you quote and the JTA - both seem to reflect the rising fundamentalism that's happening in most religions today. Scary. In ALL religions.

It's all being manipulated in my opinion, and always has been - to turn ordinary people against one another. ...It's time for us ALL to rise above it and move past it - not buy into it and return to the old days of the Crusades and pogroms.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

You know what, i think you do this professionally.

I dont have time for this.

The facts can be very uncomfortable, I agree.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

You know what, i think you do this professionally.

I dont have time for this.

The facts can be very uncomfortable, I agree.

Facts? It took me five minutes to learn that the quotes you posted were fabrications and misquotes used by anti-semites since the 1950s. You seem like an intelligent person so I can only assume you are posting these lies knowingly.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

imho - you need to view it all in context. And remember - Greed has NO loyalty - not to nation or religion.

I do question your Talmud translation, but as far as the rabbi you quote and the JTA - both seem to reflect the rising fundamentalism that's happening in most religions today. Scary. In ALL religions.

It's all being manipulated in my opinion, and always has been - to turn ordinary people against one another. ...It's time for us ALL to rise above it and move past it - not buy into it and return to the old days of the Crusades and pogroms.

Sophie, I agree, one has to see it all in context, but I'm learning that one has to be careful not to come to premature conclusions with regard to that context. It's like peeling an onion, there is layer upon layer. Groups which are presented to us as being hostile to one another are, it seems to me, working on the same team, all playing their assigned roled, seemingly disparate but in fact all pursuing the same ultimate agenda.

With regard to the translations - I can't verify this for myself as I don't speak the language. There may be some errors in translation, that is often the case with translations, but not to the extent that it completely changes the whole meaning of a paragraph and vocabulary of a text.

For me it's also a questions of seeing whether I can see any evidence of what is said in the texts in my observations of what's going on in our world. And I can.

It's the same for the Protocols of Zion. Many claim they are a fiction. Others claim they are authentic. For me, the relevant question is whether what they can be seen to have happened/be happening. And I can.

edit on 6-9-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Just lost a fairly lengthy, well-researched and really, quite brilliant response.

Anyway, it's gone. This one will be short.

…Every institution is committed to growth and expansion - 'tis the nature of the beastie. And religions are institutions - committed to the accumulation of wealth and power. The little people prop up the institutions, but they (we) are not the same thing as the institutions to which we belong.

The same accusations you level at the Jews have been made against the Jesuits and the Catholic church. In fact, we can easily write a world and financial history that shows the Christians and Jews vying for world domination. There will be no end of evidence, and documentation of transgressions on both "sides" - much of it's already posted here on ATS.

…depicted the Jesuits as a "secret society bent on world domination by all available means".[2]

…Adam Weishaupt, a professor of law at a Jesuit school who went on to found the Bavarian Order of the Illuminati. Weishaupt was accused of being the secret leader of the New World Order…

…anti-Jesuits saw the order as a sinister and extremely powerful organization characterized by strict internal discipline, utter unscrupulousness in choice of methods, and undeviating commitment to the creation of a universal empire ruled by the Papacy.

Are you prepared to do the same amount of research and analysis of the Catholic church, Jesuits and Illuminati as you have done on the Jews? Or do you think the Jews efforts are somehow more sinister?

Do you see that there are greedy powermongering factions in every 'group', nation and institution? That they use ordinary people to gain credibility and power? That it's a mistake to define the whole group according to the elite's actions?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Some think that the Jesuit Order was founded by Jewish groups.

Is this true and "perceived" as true by many ?

or is it another "misinterpretation".

The first Jesuits were crypto‑Jews. Ignatius Loyola himself was a crypto‑Jew of the Occult

Cabala. A crypto‑Jew is a Jew who converts to another religion and outwardly embraces the new

religion, while secretly maintaining Jewish practices. As John Torell explains: "In 1491 San Ignacio de

Loyola was born in the Basque province of Guipuzcoa, Spain. His parents were Marranos and at the

time of his birth the family was very wealthy. As a young man he became a member of the Jewish

Illuminati order in Spain. As a cover for his crypto Jewish activities, he became very active as a

Roman Catholic. On May 20, 1521 Ignatius (as he was now called) was wounded in a battle, and

became a semi‑cripple. Unable to succeed in the military and political arena, he started a quest for

holiness and eventually ended up in Paris where he studied for the priesthood. In 1539 he had

moved to Rome where he founded the "JESUIT ORDER," which was to become the most vile, bloody

and persecuting order in the Roman Catholic Church. In 1540, the current Pope Paul III approved

the order. At Loyola's death in 1556 there were more than 1000 members in the Jesuit order,

located in a number of nations."

Ignatius of Loyola's secretary, Polanco, was of Jewish descent and was the only person present at

Loyola's deathbed. James Lainez, who succeeded Loyola as the second Jesuit General, was also of

Jewish descent. Jews were attracted to the Jesuit order and joined in large numbers. Lacunza was

no exception. He was a Jew, which explains why he introduced the eschatological teaching of a

return to the Jewish animal sacrifices during the Millennium. (In a book titled The Coming of the

Messiah in Glory and Majesty published in 1812, 11 years after the death of its author, Jesuit

Emanuel de Lacunza who, wrote under the fictitious pen name of a purportedly converted Jew,

Rabbi Juan Josaphat Ben Ezra, in order to conceal his identity and to make his writings more

palatable to the Protestant readers. He promoted the writings of sixteenth century Jesuit priest

Francisco Ribera, developing a futuristic perspective which restricted the prophetic fulfillments in the

book of Revelation to the end of the world). Lacunza also wrote that during a millennium after the

tribulation the Jewish animal sacrifices would be reinstated along with the Eucharist (the mass) of

the Catholic Church. Lacunza has followed after Jewish fables and replaced the commandments of

God with the commandments of men. That doctrine gives the Jews primacy in God's plan and

relegates Christians to a prophetic parenthetical to be supplanted by the Jews during the

thousand year earthly reign of Christ. ....... link

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Ouch, it's horrid when you lose something you've carefully put together.

I believe they are all working to the same Agenda. Not, of course, the ordnary person, be they Jewish, Catholic or whatever, but those at the top. The hidden Agenda is present in them all.

So, yes, of course there are greedy, powermongering factions in every group. Not sure why you think what I said suggests there aren't. IMO, all these groups and divisions have been artificially created for a nefarious but carefully planned purpose and those controlling this 'game' at the highest levels are all on the same team.

IMO, It's part of the Agenda to have the various groups which they have created, hating each other and fighting each other.

Btw, what leads you to assume that I haven't researched information on the other groups?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
To clarify. I believe there is an evil group of people masterminding much of the horror which is going on in the world today. They are a minority, but a minority which has insinuated itself into and taken control of pretty much every major, influential organisation on the planet.

I distinguish these from all ordinary people, whatever label they ascribe to themselves. Most ordinary Jews, Christians, Muslims, etc are decent people who want to live in peace and co-operation.

However, at the top of the worldwide pyramid of power is a group which call themselves 'Jews and/or Zionists'.
It is because they identify themselves as such that I use that name.

I think a better name would be Zionist Supremacists, but even that is a name designed to mislead. They could be called Nazis, Jewish Nazis, Satanists, or Psychopaths, or other relevant terms. The label is of only secondary importance. It is their beliefs, their doctrine and most of all their actions, which are what is significant.

In Islam they are known as Islamic Extremists, maybe they should be called Islamic Zionists, Islamic Supremacists.

Within the Catholic framework, one could call them Catholic Supremacists, Catholic Nazis - responsible for the many horrific wars of the past...and promoting and hiding the heinous child abuse which has been exposed in recent years.

It is they who are stirring up the hatred within each group. Hatred of one group against another. They keep the ordinary people of the world divided and fighting while they remain totally united and focused on their supremacist agenda.

IMO, unpacking it all is, as I have said, like peeling the layers of an onion, It does seem clear to me, however, that one can see the heinous anti-Goyim passages in the Talmud informing much of what we see happening in the world today. The rhetoric and actions of the various Israeli PM's does indeed mirror some of these passages from the Talmud.

According to Benjamin Freeman this group which calls themselves Jews and Zionists aren't really Jewish in the sense they claim. According to him they are descended from a group called Khazarians who converted to Judaism.

So, for me, the label is secondary. It is their actions, the immense suffering which is being inflicted on the world by a homogenous group which has some truly sick beliefs and which has infiltrated pretty much every institution on the planet. This same group is responsible for the bloodbath which is going on in Libya right now.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

Do you see that there are greedy powermongering factions in every 'group', nation and institution? That they use ordinary people to gain credibility and power? That it's a mistake to define the whole group according to the elite's actions?

Absolutely, yes. But, I believe that all these greedy, powermongering factions (I would call them much worse than that) are all on the same team, all playing out the intricate parts of a single agenda of hatred and destruction. They call themselves by different names to give the deception that they are separate factions, when in fact, underneath the lies, they are one and the same.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Way to quote a white supremacist christian website.

There must be something severely wrong with people to continue referencing white supremacist bigots.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Thats ok.

Let worldcitizen, as if that werent obviously an indicator of his political alliances, spin his webs...

Heres a website anyone can go to if they care to understand the garbage that worldcitizen has presented.

Link

A few examples:

Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal." This simply does not exist, not in 59b either, or anywhere else for that matter. Even taking the wildest distortions into account, it still doesn't exist.

Tosefta Aboda Zara 13, 5: "If a goy kills a goy or a Jew he is responsible, but if a Jew kills a goy he is not responsible." Pure fabrication. In fact the Tosefta of Avodah Zarah in section B only goes as high as number 3; there is no number 5 at all.

Tosefta Abda Zara VIII, 5: "How to interpret the word 'robbery.' A goy is forbidden to steal, rob or take women slaves, etc., from a goy or from a Jew. But a Jew is NOT forbidden to do all this to a goy." Again, this does not exist. The Tosefta at this point is discusses an entirely different matter.

Shulchan Aruch Choszen Hamiszpat 348: "All property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples." No such statement in that section or any other section of the Shulchan Aruch.

Szaaloth Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17: "A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them."

The source given for this quotation is useless. "Szaaloth Utszabot" means "questions and answers" and is usually called 'responsa.' "Szaaloth Utszabot ... Jore Dia" means a book that contains halachic Q&A about issues discussed in the Jore Dia (Yoreh Deah) section of the Shulchan Aruch. The problem is, there are a few thousand such books. Some centuries have passed since the writing of Yoreh Deah, enough time for a lot of rabbis to do a lot of writing. This is equivalent to telling someone interested in a recipe they can find it in "a cookbook" on page 29. Try that on a Jewish housewife. So there is no way to track this one down. But even assuming that this statement exists somewhere in an undistorted form, what it means is simply the following. Every religion claims some sort of uniqueness and specialness, and Judaism is no exception. Thank G-d in America we understand that this is precisely what freedom of religion is all about--living in peaceful coexistence in spite of these significant differing beliefs. It is this type of statement that the responsa, if it is legitimate, is referring to. For lest we forget, it was not too long ago, that in many countries Jews were persecuted mercilessly for these very beliefs and for just being Jews. Therefore, if the situation arose whereby it was necessary to fudge a Rabbinic comment here or there[7] in order not to incur the wrath of the local mob inciter, and if by not fudging, some statement might be used as an excuse for persecution, the author of this responsa is merely saying that is was required to do so.

Libbre David 37: "To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all the Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us all openly."

Libbre David 37: "If a Jew be called upon to explain any part of the rabbinic books, he ought to give only a false explanation. Who ever will violate this order shall be put to death."

The various Jewish scholars that were consulted never heard of this work, and in all likelihood, it does not exist. It certainly is not in the libraries of synagogues or other Jewish institutions. A search of Internet using the Alta Vista search engine for the words "Libbre David" yielded fourteen results. Every single one of them were anti-Semitic Web sites with the same two miserable quotations. Not one normal Jewish Web site. It seems that "Libbre David," if it exists, is the essence of the creed of hate mongers. The only thing that is shocking about these "shocking and exact quotations" is how someone can disseminate something so easily shown to be false. The author does not bear sole responsibility however, as this is certainly not an original work. This is not the first or only time a screed of this genre has been published, and this collection of supposed exact quotations is borrowed work, and probably has been recycled a number of times.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I personally think the "hate" is due to Jews being one of the first "refugee" societies/ nations. They were in Egypt, they were in Babylon. They were occupied by many different empires. The Romans leveled the place. The Jews have been scattered around and it makes them convenient scapegoats in the places they settled after each diaspora. Add the exclusiveness of the religion and you give ample ammunition to those looking for someone to blame.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

I didn't read 7 pages so apologies if this has been already mentioned.

I think the answer to the OP question is quite simple:

If you go around telling everyone your group is god's one and only chosen group, claiming special divine priviledge, don't be surprised if all the other groups try to knock you down. That's just basic egoic behaviour.

Remember the nazi's wanted to establish their own 'god's chosen group', and this world just isn't big enough for two of them!!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

reply to post by xuenchen

Way to quote a white supremacist christian website.

There must be something severely wrong with people to continue referencing white supremacist bigots.

haven't you ever heard of jewish supremacy? what's the difference? i see no difference.....

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Jews..Arabs..both the same genetically. Common ancestor in Abraham that they both agree on so you have to ask yourself this...

Why do they constantly fight like 2 spoilt brats ?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Jews..Arabs..both the same genetically. Common ancestor in Abraham that they both agree on so you have to ask yourself this...

because they aren't ancestors to the arabs, the jews today are ancestors to the russians and polish....to be exact, khazarrian......

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

Originally posted by mazzroth

because they aren't ancestors to the arabs, the jews today are ancestors to the russians and polish....to be exact, khazarrian......

Ahhh, so we have this group residing in Israel that isn't Jewish but claiming to be ?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

from what i understand, yeah....... isn't that a trip?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

Jewish supremacy is about as meaningful as Christian, Muslim, or Hindu superiority.

I bet scientologists think their following the right path too.

Jewish is not merely a race, but a religion. Any non-Jew could convert and become a Jew.

Now, can a black "convert" to become white?

There is nothing inherently xenophobic about Judaism, or Jews. Theres a desire to keep away from what they percieve to be 'a pagan culture', but its IDEOLOGICAL, the separation, ie; its a religion, and not racial or ethnic.

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join