It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution can speculate to prove a CREATOR/ARCHITECT/GOD!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

in a lot of ways the human race is a virus on this planet... if i was god i wouldn't come back, i'd be ashamed!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowZion
reply to post by pandapowerjamie

You may see this as fun when someone mentions God.

You may laugh and point the finger.

But do you understand what i mean when i say God bless you???

I mean that may all things that are positive and all things that could never cause you harm be upon and may it be made so by the power.

i don't know how God was made, but who cause those atoms to collide?

you ask me the same question and i can fire it back in relevance to your belief.

You misunderstood me when I said it was going to be fun, Fun in the sense of intellectual stimulation, but thanks for firing anyway, those atoms were sure yummy.
And I don't always believe in the big bang theory because of new theories that either tweak it or make it irrelevant at the time, it's because I would rather believe the men in white coats that don't make me get up every Sunday morning, go to church and be sorry for being Human.

Jamie.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Yes but to be developed is to be more evolved.

Let me tell you some facts about evolution.

Did you know that we resemble the same skin of pig more than a monkey???

and did you know that in the holy books (Quran and The Holy Bible) it says not to eat pork (yes in the Bible too).

did you know that the discovery of pigs skin was found more recently than not!!!!! so the holy books had that written for a reason which has only recently become known.

did you know that we share more of the same DNA with a pig than a monkey on the whole.

sorry but i dont want to get onto a religion vs evolution.

I can understand that we resemble monkeys so much its almost ludicrous to think otherwise, but in all honesty i know we are something more, we are something special, we are something created.

God's most grand design and i am proud to be!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Well, I agree religion in and of itself suck. But I believe in God and I also don't think God needs a creator or has been created. Nor do I think God created God's self.

I also do not think this goes against the big Bang, which is something I believe occurred. That's just my standpoint on the issue.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

and did you know that in the holy books (Quran and The Holy Bible) it says not to eat pork (yes in the Bible too).

did you know that the discovery of pigs skin was found more recently than not!!!!! so the holy books had that written for a reason which has only recently become known.

did you know that we share more of the same DNA with a pig than a monkey on the whole.

I can understand that we resemble monkeys so much its almost ludicrous to think otherwise, but in all honesty i know we are something more, we are something special, we are something created.

I have no doubt we are special, but looking for that specialty inside of human activity when it concerns building, singing, dancing, grouping, tool creating or any other veritable fact of animal nature is IMO a dead stick.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by pandapowerjamie

Im not sorry for being human, i am sorry that i have committed sin through out my life.

To me sin is just things that can be done to harm someone, to harm yourself and to harm others be it emotional or physical.

This could be from shouting all the way to murder.

I am not sorry i am human, we are not meant to be sorry that we are human, we are meant to understand the true meaning of right and wrong.

If you lived like a proper proper strict religious man, there would be nothing on this earth that could cause you negative energy.

its all about energy bro.

Positive and negative.

but when it comes to evolution, if the planets are said to evolve aswell, then what the hell do we know hey!!!??!?!

the main question we all need to ask ourselves is simply, WHy are we here? what is our purpose? i had read before that it was said that humans purpose is to find a job and to live his purpose that way?

but then that got me thinking, how is that purpose, that is materialism, the only reason that job exists is because someone created it, so how can that be my lives purpose.

I may be wrong about God, but we are here for reasons that no man knows......

or maybe some do.......TPTB.........

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Muslims and Jews do not eat pork of any type because the pig is considered an unclean animal. It's an omnivore, which means it can and will eat anything, and in the desert regions of the world, where these religions originated, the pigs ate whatever they could find, and it was often carrion, old rotting meat, even human remains ... so naturally pork wasn't considered safe for human consumption.

Jamie.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

how can someone who believes in god tell me about evolution ???

yes, a lot of pig stuff is close to human stuff BUT they didn't want to eat pigs because they rolled in their own crap!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie

Muslims and Jews do not eat pork of any type because the pig is considered an unclean animal. It's an omnivore, which means it can and will eat anything, and in the desert regions of the world, where these religions originated, the pigs ate whatever they could find, and it was often carrion, old rotting meat, even human remains ... so naturally pork wasn't considered safe for human consumption.

Jamie.

This pork answer is correct by all my research, and I'm talking cursory research at the very best.
I kind of thought this was common knowledge.....Wait, why am I replying you jamie? oops, defer to ShadowZio my bad.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowZion

Do you have a source or reference for that? I've looked around and haven't found a reputable number for the percent similarity between porcine and human DNA.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

The ability to create, we are the only species on this planet that can create different architectural structures or homes.

Love the topic, and in that vein of thought Is why I don't believe earth is our home, animals adapt we have to control our environment to survive on this planet.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gaia.chi.au

What do you mean?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by iterationzero

He does not, because what he wrote is utter nonsense. To confirm this, download some human gene (any), from GenBank and BLAST the sequence against nucleotide collection database. The closest matches (greatest alignment) will be against chimp (not pig) genes..

e.g. cox1 gene's closest non-human matches are chimp (92% max id), bonobo (91% max id), gorilla (89% max id) and orangutan (87% max id). For pig we get 79% max id.
edit on 3-7-2011 by rhinoceros because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

We build:

Homes
architectural structures
spaceships
computers
space stations
zoos
animal shelters etc......

everything that we can build shows our dominance on the (creation wize) on the evolutionary scale.

the point being is that no other species could do what we do.........EVER.

Apart from the one that built the universe. Now i ain't to big on the big bang theory because i dont understand how nothing can create something.

If you have no water in a glass and you slam the non-existant water particles together you get more water!!!!!!???!!!! WHAT??!!??!!

but yeah thats just me.

but my point is:

With evolution comes creation

who created the planets???!!?

An Architect would have had to.......
A Creator would have had to .........
God would have had to .........

Our closest relatives, the Chimpanzee, is catching up pretty damn fast. Already building culture, societies, inventing newer and better tools to hunt with. Won't be long until we have a new primate species living and working along side us. Probably a few hundred thousand years if we don't destroy all life on the planet first. All you've shown in your post is that we're more advanced tool users. Then you arbitrarily demand that planets and stars require some unknown, unproved entity to have created them whilst disregarding basic physics. Hell, even your examples given of different species activities show a real gap in true knowledge of those species and their activities. There's nothing new under the sun, that's the truth son!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by gaia.chi.au

What do you mean?

I wanted to answer that question,Dr. Francis Collins,

Collins is uniquely qualified to discuss the question: he is the former director of the Human Genome Project, which in 2003 finished mapping human DNA, and the current director of the National Institutes of Health. He is also a devout Christian who has coauthored the book, “The Language of God,” which argues that scientific knowledge and faith are not incompatible. Collins stressed that he was speaking at the conference as a private citizen, and not as a representative of the U.S. government.

Noted scientist tackles question of religious faith
www.malibutimes.com...

Using his background in DNA research, Collins took to task Christians who deny the scientific evidence for evolution. The mapping of genomes for animals other than humans, Collins said, revealed “a remarkable documentation of Darwin's theory of common ancestry.” The most important animal genome to be mapped in terms of proving evolution was the chimpanzee, he said, which is 95 percent genetically identical to human beings.

Meanwhile, Collins questioned the literal explanation put forth in the Bible that Adam and Eve were the sole parents of the human race. Collins explained that the variation of human DNA allowed for 12 million potential differences between people.

“There is no way you can develop this level of variation between us from one or two ancestors,” Collins said.

Instead, Collins identified the most likely scenario of human origin as an ancestral pool of approximately 10,000 individuals in Africa who gave rise to the modern human race.

Like many scientists, Collins said he believes the universe was created 13.7 billion years ago. Unlike most scientists, Collins argued that God created the universe, bestowing it with evolution as the mechanism that would shape its eventual form. From evolution, man was gifted with free will, consciousness and morality. Thus man was made “in God's image,” Collins said.

Challenging scientists who say evolution disproves the existence of a higher being, Collins honed in on two points that he said atheistic scholars had yet to adequately answer. The first was humans' persistence in behaving altruistically, showing an unselfish regard for others.

You can be a scientist and a believer.
edit on 093131p://bSunday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 093131p://bSunday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

but then that got me thinking, how is that purpose, that is materialism, the only reason that job exists is because someone created it, so how can that be my lives purpose.

Sitting on one's lazy rear end praying to some invisible sky faerie is not going to feed you. Even without monetary compensation, or just living alone in the sticks, requires you to conduct some form of physical labor in order to procure the essentials of human survival, food, water, shelter, and fire. You know... work, jobs, tasks, whatever word you wish to proscribe to the activity. We have Jobs because we mass produce those things in large communities. We compensate physical labor with some form of exchange so that we can acquire the fruits of our labor from these mass production schemes.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You want to hear a really cool amazing fact? You're uneducated. In all honesty, those who think they are something special are called narcissists. They are a plague to this planet who think it's nonrenewable resources are theirs for the taking with little regard to how it affects all life on this planet and the environment in general. Previous responses in regards to pigs are correct, omnivorous diets of porcine made pigs unhealthy to eat nor are their DNA a close match to human DNA. We are a primate species who has lived alongside at least a dozen other primate species similar to our own, but because we adapted and had higher intelligence, we were able to survive the cataclysms that wiped out the other intelligent primate species we lived alongside with.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirnex

You want to hear a really cool amazing fact? You're uneducated. In all honesty, those who think they are something special are called narcissists. They are a plague to this planet who think it's nonrenewable resources are theirs for the taking with little regard to how it affects all life on this planet and the environment in general. Previous responses in regards to pigs are correct, omnivorous diets of porcine made pigs unhealthy to eat nor are their DNA a close match to human DNA. We are a primate species who has lived alongside at least a dozen other primate species similar to our own, but because we adapted and had higher intelligence, we were able to survive the cataclysms that wiped out the other intelligent primate species we lived alongside with.

That was a weird post. Inaccurate as an opinion, but an opinion none the less so I guess it's okay.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

What part of my post to ShadowZion was inaccurate?

Pointless second line to demonstrate how pointless it is by mentioning it's pointlessness.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Well, I agree religion in and of itself suck. But I believe in God and I also don't think God needs a creator or has been created. Nor do I think God created God's self.

I also do not think this goes against the big Bang, which is something I believe occurred. That's just my standpoint on the issue.
it is a thought that became a spark and not even in that order,
we really don't need to know this,
but we do have to consider he is,
and the way he implanted a system
a mirrorpalace, to truely learn to see us the way we are
and i bet even god is humble enough to consider there might
be someone above him,
you are able to travel beyond the mirror,
but u become connected at that point,
connected to all,
one does not even need to think to be
u need to know,