It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution can speculate to prove a CREATOR/ARCHITECT/GOD!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

I think you need to do research into the african gods, aztec gods, mayan gods, ancient egyptian gods, ancient greek gods, ancient chinese gods, japanese gods and then talk about god just being created by smart men without prior theories of god or gods!

and did you know that the abrahamic religions which are all based the on the exact same thing,

Christianity, Hebrew and Islam are some of the Abrahamic religions, believing in the same God, all have jesus christ and say he will come back. Some of the ancient gods are very similar to

And apparently they had tech beyond us, which is hard to believe!

Your understanding of the ying yang is wrong aswell.

It is duality, the form of good and evil coexisting in equilibrium for the world to function at least thats the concept i believe is behind it.

edit on 7-7-2011 by ShadowZion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113

Originally posted by sapien82
reply to post by vjr1113

quite alot of animals masturbate , yet they do it becuase they are sexually driven.
If your placing masturbation on the same intelligence level as music production/composition
or painting drawing sculpting and dancing then you must also either be really into masturbation
or you cant do anything artistic ?

I dunno seems really stupid of you to say that !

calm youself hot head it was a joke. dont insult me either.

i can play guitar and violin like a mad man so check yourself, bro.

Guitar and violin! i can play every single instrument known to man, including using tech to create dubstep and etcetera, it wasent a joke because it wasent funny, we are having a mature conversation in this thread lets not turn it into a child's den with jokes about masturbation and etcetera.

As you can tell i like writing the word etcetera in full.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I have read extensively into the mayan culture , and the mayan creation myth !
the popul vuh is an interesting read for anyone , another book which is great and highlights mostly all known religion is hamlets mill !

there was also an article in new scientist hmm maybe 6 years ago which dealt with higher brain function and deities !
It was stimulating to say the least , it basically said that animals or primates with lower brain function and even primitive man couldnt develop the concepts of gods , and that only modern man with his higher brain function could.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

the brain is something so complex without a doubt it can be compared to a computer made by man.

To compare the complexity of a human brain (or a brain of anything more advanced than a worm, really) to a computer made by humans is truly an insult.

On topic, there are many flaws with this thread. The first and most glaringly obvious is in the title: speculate to prove. But we can pretend that that shouldn't automatically [/thread].

At one point you say that God is just a high being on the evolutionary ladder, or something to that extent. I'm not sure about you, but I don't think evolution starts with something infinitely complex and from there go to single-celled organisms and begin working its way up the chain.

And for all the Big Bang talk about who made the first 2 atoms, I believe it actually all started with a mass amount of energy which became atoms. But that theory still leaves the "who/what created the energy" argument

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Denali

Fair enough, yeah what your saying is true, but we dont know what happened on this planet before we started documenting things down, we dont know if there were any creatures on this planet before the dinosaurs, we dont know much, all we can do is speculate.

yes i understand when you comment on how i said "God is a higher being on the evolutionary scale" yes i understand that things would start from low and then to the top on the scale, so how can God be higher up.......

You need to keep in account just because we are at the stage we are at now (evolution wise) does not mean that other beings across the universe are lower than us. So God could be higher than us because human beings arent the universe.

And actually to compare a humans brain to a computer, forgive me if you misunderstand, i didn't mean for you to perceive it as though i am saying a humans brain is only as capable as a computer.

i mean that we can compare the nature of a motherboard microchip to that of a human brain, that is what a computer is, an artificial brain.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join