It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answers To The Alien Presence On Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

First I would like to point out that when we are dealing with the alien presence on earth there is a government cover-up, and the instruments through which the government carries out the cover-up are not easy to spot out. Here is a government document from 1979 that was released about the cattle mutilations in the 70s. It contains this information coming from Dulce police officer Gabe Valdez about helipcopters but nothing of UFOs -

It appears that in some instances the cattle's legs have been broken and helicopters without any indentifying numbers have reportedly been seen in the vicinity of these mutilations.

But, in a newspaper article from the same year it is written -

"Any place we've had a mutilation, we've also had UFO sightings," reported Gabe Valdez, a veteran New Mexico state trooper who has investigated more than 30 attacks.

It is this newspaper article in 1979 that I learned about Dr. Henry Monteith. Dr. Monteith was an engineering physicist at Sandia Laboratories who handled secret government projects and information. He investigated the 5,000 or so cattle mutilations that occurred on Native American land. These sites were not getting media coverage compared to places like northern Colorado where the police and newspaper reporters tracked UFOs mutilating cattle for two years, chasing the UFOs through fields and recording them on videotape. Here is what Dr. Monteith revealed from his investigations.

Dr Monteith, who has been investigating the attacks since they began, said Indians have told him of actually seeing spaceships land and unload "star people" who chase down animals and take them back to the spaceship.

"There have been thousands of these mutilations nobody knows about. The Indians are usually frightened to death." he said.

"They don't say anything about it because they know it's being done by 'star people', they know why they're doing it, so therefore we should leave it alone.

"Those are their exact words... The 'star people' know what they're doing and should be trusted."

Dr. Monteith said he has no doubt that aliens from outer space are responsible for the attacks and are using the animals bodies as part of the study of life on earth.

rr0.org...

strangeharvest.blogspot.com...
edit on 2-7-2011 by greyer because: links

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It wasn't UFO's or unmarked Helicopters...

They were just chinese lanterns
Nah JK. I believe the Indians. What they seen with their own eyes is what they're telling us. Simple as that.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

You do know their have been some human mutilations? ATS Thread on Human Mutilation

Linda Molten Howe has done a lot of research on cow mutilations. She put together a documentary on it called "A Strange Harvest."

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

My husband worked for the forest service in the 70s.He was there when the FBI were called in because of the Travis abduction case from the Chevelon District in Arizona.The movie" FIRE IN THE SKY" was a reenaction of it.After the incident of the abduction there were a series of cattle mutilations starting in Colorado and working their way down to Arizona. My husband accompanied the FBI to the cattle mutilations at Chipmunk Springs. There were 6 cattle that were mutilated. He told me that the investigators were stumped because there wasn`t a single drop of blood left in the carcases with no way of extracting it but a circular burn mark on the upper leg.There was no blood anywhere.Also they took the left eye of each animal and a few other organs I dont remember.which ones except the heart. I remember this clearly as I was totally freaked out and horrified that this could be happening.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hi Greyer!

It's funny that you come up with this topic right now, because it was just yesterday that I listened to a podcast with Bill Birnes, where he told why probably the "UFO Hunters"-Show finally was canceled. He assumed, it was because the show they did about Dulce.

In this podcast, he spoke about the potential reasons for those mutilations. He made the connection to genetic experiments whose goal might be to produce artificial organs. He said, the production of those artificial organs would possibly be the key to immortality.

At first, I thought that was way too far fetched. But thinking about it, somehow it makes sence. And with shock and amazement I remember the strange stories of the alleged Dulce D.U.M.B.

Altough it might be that many of those stories surrounding "Dulce" are just BS, I can't refuse to assume, that possibly below all the BS there's a true core.

As far as I know, the case of the mysterious cattle mutilations is still unsolved, and for sure, the truth is out there. As always...

Here the link to the podcast, also containing a transcription of the interview with Bill Birnes (To the Mods: If I'm not allowed to link to a show like that, please just remove it and accept my apologies!)

jimharold.com...
edit on 2/7/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Interesting thread. You should read Mirage Men by Mark Pilkington (i think thats how you spell it) It goes into alot of detail about who may really be behind the mutilations, disinformation ect. Alot of evidence points to the government doing it for genetic experiment reasons.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Bonsoir iksose7!

I never heard of the guy you were talking about, but I'll look out for him. And regarding the possibility, that there are humans responsible for those cattle mutilations - listen to the podcast I linked in my previous post. There are some interesting thoughts regarding that possibility!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Peloquin

just yesterday that I listened to a podcast with Bill Birnes, where he told why probably the "UFO Hunters"-Show finally was canceled. He assumed, it was because the show they did about Dulce.

Ha ha, nope. It was because the show sucked, and Bill Birnes made us all look like idiots. I don't know why this community hold such morons up and willfully allows them to represent us to the public.

And of course, because no one understands ratings or capitalism, so to them there can be no other reason for his terrible show's cancellation other than to tie that into some sort of ignorant conspiracy as well. What a joke.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Maybe you should listen to that podcast, and possibly you'd form another opinion.

And you should know, that in the eyes of most people we are not morons because we listen to people like Bill Birnes, we're morons alone for the fact that we think it might be possible that there could be an intelligence of extraterrestrial origin, higher than ours.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Hiya Greyer, the cattle mutilations remain an intriguing mystery for anyone who's read the official documents and anecdotes from researchers and ranchers. My own general opinion is that they are terrestrial in origin although that doesn't extend to being able to form a firm conclusion...mystified.

Gabe Valdez, like most of us, changed his views over the years. From the late 90s, he formed the conclusion that they aren't related to aliens. Whatever his final conclusions, he doesn't want to state them publicly and simply explains that they are too sensitive to get involved in.

In your other thread about Bennewitz I suggested much the same. Whatever the *truth* of the circumstances, it appears evident that some heavy hitters are involved and we'll never know the reasons behind the whole subject.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
For love of all good and descent, please explain me why aliens from other planets capable of inter stellar or at least advanced interplanetary travel and thus having technology far better then ours use it all to come here and mutilate cows.
I fail to grasp it. It is like accusing people from North America of using intercontinental airliner just to come to forgotten tribe in Amazonas and do the same to their livestock.
Why????
We now have # burgers,they cannot synthetize their own food? We can clone animals and even start to grow organs in vitro. They need cows??
No sense .
edit on 2-7-2011 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

You're right, it won't make any sense. But there's one thing I learned of countless reports compiled by people for example like Jaques Vallée: That the actions of assumed extraterrestrial beings rarely make any sense.

They often act in ways, that appear downright absurd.

So, although it might totally be absurd for us to imagine beings who are capable of interstellar travel to do something redundant like cattle mutilations, they could have their reasons for doing so.

Maybe it's just a cruel kind of alien psy-op. To confuse us and see how we'll react. Also it could be, there's some kind of message buried in those cases of cattle mutilations.

Like it sometimes is the case in the "works" of sick serial killers.

One thing is for sure: The surgical character of the mutilations gives veterinarians and pathologists a hard bone to chew upon...
edit on 2/7/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The whole mpdern UFO phenomenon seems to be one giant psyop started in the mid 20th century. Although one could argue for an earlier date. (Seems like there was a thread in the last few days about perception engineering.)

Cattle mutilations just add to the shock and awe, as do crop circles, and the persistent barrage of faked youtube vids. All of this does a handful of things at one time. It makes people look like they're running on half a bubble. It pays big financial dividends to those in the business of books and speeches, and it's covering somebody's tracks. And no doubt being used by Hollyweird for some predictive programming too.

However, I'm not saying there aren't any real UFO's. I'm sure there are. But they would be the extreme minority of sightings and experiences amongst all the other mind games being played. Who and what they are is another post altogether.
edit on 7/2/2011 by Klassified because: ETA and correction

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

... please explain me why aliens from other planets capable of inter stellar or at least advanced interplanetary travel and thus having technology far better then ours use it all to come here and mutilate cows.

One possible explanation:

These particular aliens have long ago lost their ability to reproduce. They are rapidly losing the race to perpetuate their species and they are desperate. Cloning and manipulation of their own DNA yields only marginal results and many problems result - not the least of which is the uniformity of their kind, sexless, genderless, individuals that are sterile and less robust with each passing generation -to name just a few drawbacks.

They are here to find a way to hybridize the human gene pool with their own in a last-ditch effort to survive. In order to accomplish this they must do extensive, invasive experiments on Earth species. Cows and pigs have an abundance of similarities with human physiology. The aliens need blood and organs in particular to maintain the integrity of their 'test-tube' experiments.

It is likely that at least some of the human abductions and 'probing', reproductive 'tissue-sampling' experiments conducted are also merely efforts to accomplish this same ultimate objective.

There are many humans that anxiously await 'disclosure' and the eventual meeting with alien species. ATS threads are replete with such discussion.

My advice: be careful what you wish for...

Just a speculative thought-experiment, is all, folks. No need to be alarmed. Just move along, please. Nothing to see here...

edit on 7/2/2011 by Outrageo because: ...it won't be long now...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Agreed. Bill Birnes is a very poor example of Ufology to present in the media. He believes every ridiculous story he is told. In one episode he claimed he knew that a US Army Sergeant had once traveled through time.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

These particular aliens have long ago lost their ability to reproduce. They are rapidly losing the race to perpetuate their species and they are desperate. Cloning and manipulation of their own DNA yields only marginal results and many problems result - not the least of which is the uniformity of their kind, sexless, genderless, individuals that are sterile and less robust with each passing generation -to name just a few drawbacks.

You know what - could be. But cloning cows is possible even with our technology. So i can understand that secret operation of gathering cow samples from as wide population as possible in foreign hostile environment might take time. A month will do,if you take coffee and smoke breaks in the account. Not decades.
As for human clones - well, people so far did not dare to do it openly (good ,if you ask me) so it might be an impossible task but our organs could be grown in a lab. All the desperate aliens need to do is to pick biological hazard trash from as many hospitals as possible and there they have huge genetic variety and can grow whatever hybrids they like. Again,takes months in worst case. Not decades.
And if they are advanced enough - all this can be done with a super computer mere few generations more advanced then what we already have. Virtual simulation of complete organism on atom level is not impossible.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Thanks for all the feedback.

The researchers, ranchers, and the law enforcement agencies who were there during this phenomena witnessed a massive UFO operation and it only could be humans or aliens piloting these UFOs. The classic mutes could not have been performed by humans because they were completely paranormal in nature, some instances literally stumped investigators and many from all different fields were led to believe in aliens. For all those who don't know that UFOs were seen during the 100s of mutilations within a 2 year timespan it is important to check and verify that the law enforcement agencies and some ranchers linked UFOs to the cattle mutilations, and many others saw high strangeness themselves. By the end of 1979 the senator of New Mexico and an FBI investigator's final conclusion, including several law enforcement agencies from different states, is that the mutes were being done either by some government operation(not necessarily US) or aliens.

Among the more startling disclosures, Perkins said, was Montheith's assertions that "we are dealing with something invisible." The scientist went on to cite case histories he'd gathered at a nnmber of Indian reservations.
Perkins said Montheith claimed that "invisible aliens from space are among us. That's why it's so hard to catch up with them (the mutilators)." He claimed that extraterrestrials were cutting up cows as part of an "environmental testing program," and the results probably gave them "one hell of an idea of our biosphere."

I am still investigating and have already found multiple counties of law enforcement who became believers in aliens. Here is a picture from Logan Country Colorado, for 2 years they were tracking the UFOs go down to the fields and in some cases the cattle were paralyzed on the ground when the event happened, but still no tracks of any kind.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu

Agreed. Bill Birnes is a very poor example of Ufology to present in the media. He believes every ridiculous story he is told. In one episode he claimed he knew that a US Army Sergeant had once traveled through time.

Bill Burns is the believer, the PhD guy is the skeptic or rationalist. I noticed this but have in mind that UFO Hunters team does a good research when it comes to proving what is not a chinese lantern, lamp, flares. I actually like their approach because they prove what something is not, they don't jump to conclusions of aliens or things like that. Burns gives a little more belief to these things but overall UFO Hunters is a good start to get familiar with the ufo cases. Bill says in Season 1 first episode 'there are 10% real ufo cases from all existing..' which I agree with, So either way the team is like me in the middle, not as believer as some who believe every light they see is a ufo or alien, at the same time not skeptic.

One guy I;m not sure whether to believe at all is this other show with Jesse Ventura. When in the episode about DIA and 2012, the people he interview had some worried or frightened look on their faces, so I dont know how good or bad that is but it seems some of these stories of tunnels and such might be true seeing the employee's faces when talking abou them.
edit on 2-7-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Hello greyer,

Good thread !

I also think something is going on but what is the real reason? Mutilations have been happening to humans as well. It just isn't talked about as much. Trails are always cold and whatever little evidence is left behind is always a source of uncertainty. Personally, I do believe it happens but I still haven't found a reason why...

Dr Monteith speaks of the indians knowing what is going on. But there is a huge contradiction in the external text you posted:

"There have been thousands of these mutilations nobody knows about. The Indians are usually frightened to death." he said.

They are usually frightened to death...

Then:

"Those are their exact words... The 'star people' know what they're doing and should be trusted."

hmmm.....wait....what ??

How can you trust something or someone that frightens you to death ??

Doesn't make sense.

Other than that I enjoyed your post. But no answers here. Keep looking !

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
The researchers, ranchers, and the law enforcement agencies who were there during this phenomena witnessed a massive UFO operation and it only could be humans or aliens piloting these UFOs. The classic mutes could not have been performed by humans because they were completely paranormal in nature, some instances literally stumped investigators and many from all different fields were led to believe in aliens. For all those who don't know that UFOs were seen during the 100s of mutilations within a 2 year timespan it is important to check and verify that the law enforcement agencies and some ranchers linked UFOs to the cattle mutilations, and many others saw high strangeness themselves. By the end of 1979 the senator of New Mexico and an FBI investigator's final conclusion, including several law enforcement agencies from different states, is that the mutes were being done either by some government operation(not necessarily US) or aliens.

I would like to print this quote and spread it all over the country in shop walls and lamp posts for people to read.
Media should challenge the authority. But it don't matter, people either think or they don't.

<<   2 >>

join