It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military presence in West Tennessee

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The military is there to keep you safe because they are looking for alqadia. Now HUSH!!! I do not want to hear another peep out of you. Let them do their job and do not be an obstruction to justice. Let them place cameras around so that they can catch the criminals. I dont want to hear another peep out of you folks.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
"I saw 5 black unmarked SUVs with government tags."

oxymoron ....

edit on 30-6-2011 by FishWillFly because: i missed out the quotation marks

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I live in Singapore and I have noticed that there was an increase in the military activity. Just 2 or 3 months ago, there were fighter jets flying over my school. This was suspicious and weird as it had never happened before! One of the fighter jet flew so low that the shadow covered the whole class for a second. Something is happening, and we are not being informed about it. Well, that is what I think, that is.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FishWillFly

oxymoron ....

haha good spot, with no pics or evidence i call shenanigans on this one.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Log Number: US-06302011-0005
Submitted Date: 2011-06-30 03:42 GMT
Event Date: 2011-06-29 21:00 GMT
City: Hendersonville
Region: Tennessee
Longitude: -86.6199957
Latitude: 36.3047735
Shape: Cone,Triangle
Description: I was driving along 386 when i saw ball of light just appear right above the interstate it sat for a few seconds then was come my direction. I called my friend who was driving just infront of me and we both slowed down to 45 talking trying to figure out what we both were seeing. There was no sound from it yet it was clearly over a few hundred feet up. It made a sharp turn up and out after it went out of sight past us. The light was bigger then any engine could of created. I beleive it was a ufo, i couldnt get the picture out of my head. I know somethings out there and, i think we need to know the truth.

Media: None

HEy Guys new on board....got this from a sister web sight, looks like an X files thing...anybody in the area watch out for Cancer man.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Seems to be the right thing to do in a emergency. Have guns and rocket launchers. When we had our earthquake back in Feb. We had tanks on every entry point in to our city. Maybe they thought the chinease will attack while we were down or something. I have got photos on my phone of the tanks. But I dont know how to get them up. Daaa.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
mufon.com...
was the web sight with a cool map of UFO sigtings...

LARRYFINE

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I was looking on the web it seems that their is an old thing from the Manhatten Project out there in the area.
It is a secret supposedly, but only someone with the local info might know.
There also has been heavy UFO sightings since March in the area...I wonder if their is a rash of missing persons in a 100 mile radius. Could be another Dulce thing?
edit on 30-6-2011 by LARRYFINE because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2011 by LARRYFINE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by daniel5383

same thing here about 2 weeks ago; out in the country, and then 2 double prop helicopters flying overhead...low.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Question: Would the confluence of the Missouri & Mississippi act to disturb the New Mardrid Fault Line (NMFL) given the flooding that has occurred North and continues downstream to this juncture (e.g. the added stress caused by excess water weight, its permeation into the soil, as well as its motion)?

I don't have the knowledge base to answer this question, but perhaps there is someone who visits this site capable of answering that question? Moreover I raise this question as a "possible" candidate to explain part of the reason why government agencies, their weapon systems and albeit fully-loaded choppers are rehearsing for disaster. Having said that it does not strike me as over-the-top for FEMA and its support elements to rehearse for this contingency.

I can't speak for others, but in my own mind it would seem negligent had a plan & follow-on rehearsal of that plan not been implemented in a known, potential disaster zone. That it includes heavy weaponry doesn't surprise me, if only because order may (or may not) quickly deteriorate when disaster strikes, making the quake zone a ruinous and hazardous place to be as people struggle to merely survive.
edit on 30-6-2011 by Axebo because: Syntactic errors.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917

According to a report received exclusively by The Intel Hub, on June 16th, 2011 a suspicious military convoy was seen in Tennessee. This may tie into the suspicious troop movements recently seen in Arkansas City, Kansas. The Intel Hub is being flooded with emails in regards to troop movements around the United States and instead of keeping them to ourselves we have decided to start posting the more credible tips.

theintelhub.com...

In the last week, The Intel Hub has reported an extensive amount of military movements throughout the United States. We now have reports that a huge movement of heavy artillery, tanks, rocket launchers ground to ground ground to air in and around Alexandria Virginia. The reports, from Joyce Riley of The Power Hour, said that a trucker had reported that his friend was on a secret move of personal and equipment to upstate New York.
One trucker reportedly went through the Mojave County and FEMA was everywhere.

theintelhub.com...

I don't know, but it looks pretty suspicious to me

There's also videos on the link but my internet is too cruddy right now to watch

edit on 29-6-2011 by tinker9917 because: Addition to post

We are in Upstate NY! And its funny as a military helicopter flew over just last night while i was making dinner, myself and fiance both thought that the skies seem to be much busier lately with military. We see them every so often but lately there has been more then usual!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsaying
reply to post by Christian Voice

Your observations are very interesting. I have heard absolutely nothing on local news about any earthquake drills being conducted this week. The great american shake out was observed here locally in April so they are conducting this 2 months later? Yeah, that makes no sense. Especially with rockets and machine guns being observed. My first instinct is to say ET has a downed craft but that's me, lol.

Thats really wierd in fact there was a triangle formation of lights people saw in downtown Nashville a few weeks ago, and someone posted a picture of it, i`ll go find it and post it up.
This isn`t to far away from the Milan Ammo plant a little North of Jackson, you guys think it could have something to do wwith it?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LARRYFINE

DANG IT.......more and more UFO's are being spotted close by me (15 min) and I have not seen my first one yet ....I am always missing out!

This is Hendersonville though (close to Nashville and me) ....not Henderson.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

If you've seen any reply's I have given over the time spent here on ATS, you will know I where I stand, as in with the people verses the a holes who want to destroy our freedoms. Now that said, I have some limited knowledge of the FEMA drill but from an unusual point. I am one of a group of people on call for disaster response. I can't really say where I am in this fow my own protection and because it is so sketchy, but lets just say I'm not FEMA. It is my understanding that at some point in time, FEMA expects a major EQ, as many here already know. They DO have to practice and my only hope is some tyrant doesn't end up running the rescue operations.

But, imagine say a 9.0 hitting roughly Memphis. The land will roll like waves at the beach during a Hurricane. That is if the stories Daniel Boone of KY told us, where he claims to have seen it during big quakes, have any truth to them. The people did tell 'tall stories' back then. But assuming the Bells of the Boston churches rang, I suspect that IS what will happen. So, IN THIS CASE, I think it will be more about who is running the relief if and God forbid, it happens. I advise keeping the pressure on the Fed's to put their plans out so we can have input into tweeking them to preserve our freedoms. Insiders will whistle blow if they lie. ESPECIALLY in TN.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
The military is there to keep you safe because they are looking for alqadia. Now HUSH!!! I do not want to hear another peep out of you. Let them do their job and do not be an obstruction to justice. Let them place cameras around so that they can catch the criminals. I dont want to hear another peep out of you folks.

Quiet yourself, the last thing people in this situation need to do is ignore what is going on. Disaster drills with what i will assume are UH-60s with RLs, guy they hardly arm the blackhawks with those in a combat situation! No one is obstructing them at all, we are merely curious as to why such a deployment of force is on our doorstep. Now maybe your need for attention has been satisfied you may go on your way, you have delighted us long enough.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Here is the link to the Nashville UFO sighting a few weeks ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
Why would they have SAM sites up?

Who is going to be flying that is a "threat"?

Where have you seen SAM sites? In TN?

They dont pull those out for disaster drills.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by FishWillFly

oxymoron ....

edit on 30-6-2011 by FishWillFly because: i missed out the quotation marks

Ummm...maybe stating the obvious here...but...I consider "unmarked" as no markers, logos, visible lights, etc. on the vehicle itself. I wouldn't personally consider a specific license plate a "mark". Even though it obviously helps to identify it's purpose. So, an "unmarked" police car can have no logos, etc., but have a state/police plate, and still be "unmarked".

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I am originally from Shreveport.........Now living in Joplin. BAFB is home to the B-52 and some War Hogs (A-10)......Being from there I am very familiar with A-10's doing low level maneuvers...........

I have lived in Joplin since 2003 and have never seen an A-10 flying over Joplin. Yesterday I saw six about 1000-1500ft at slow speeds just north of downtown over neighborhoods.

They were flying in pairs…………….and to see six at one time together is unusual.

For those who don’t know…………….The national guard that was brought into Joplin due to the storm have been riding in the police vehicles with the local police during their shift. They have been alongside the officer during regular traffic stops.

Is this called conditioning?

I have not read the whole thread due to its length…………….but I am not one for heavy military armor presence during FEMA drills………..

Since the OP has not put up any pics and there is a discrepancy by another local member from that area……..maybe these A-10's were just doing some sightseeing of our devastation. Our area does look like a war zone for about 12 miles………and many have come to see……….traffic is horrific.

edit on 30-6-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Just checking in to see if any photos have been posted yet. Nope!

I've read a very detailed account of what was observed that was countered by another "local" who has not noticed any odd activity. Facts. Naval air station in the area. Yes. Federal Prison camp in the area. Yes. That's it.
The prison is an active "white collar" facility not a FEMA camp.

Surely, someone has a cell phone camera and can take pictures of activity that is "huge". Otherwise its just unfounded fear mongering.

Multiple days of sightings and no pics. I would think after the first day of craziness you would want to keep a camera handy.

Just saying??
edit on 30-6-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join