It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military presence in West Tennessee

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

According to a report received exclusively by The Intel Hub, on June 16th, 2011 a suspicious military convoy was seen in Tennessee. This may tie into the suspicious troop movements recently seen in Arkansas City, Kansas. The Intel Hub is being flooded with emails in regards to troop movements around the United States and instead of keeping them to ourselves we have decided to start posting the more credible tips.

theintelhub.com...

In the last week, The Intel Hub has reported an extensive amount of military movements throughout the United States. We now have reports that a huge movement of heavy artillery, tanks, rocket launchers ground to ground ground to air in and around Alexandria Virginia. The reports, from Joyce Riley of The Power Hour, said that a trucker had reported that his friend was on a secret move of personal and equipment to upstate New York.
One trucker reportedly went through the Mojave County and FEMA was everywhere.

theintelhub.com...

I don't know, but it looks pretty suspicious to me

There's also videos on the link but my internet is too cruddy right now to watch

edit on 29-6-2011 by tinker9917 because: Addition to post

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
At my job I spend a lot of time on the road and I have noticed quite an uptick in military vehicles on the road from what I normally see. I've seen a ton of new military vehicles on trailers as well as being driven down the highway in small convoys. I seldom saw any military movement in my area (central/ southern WV) until the past couple months.
edit on 29-6-2011 by dvid3k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hmmm, very interesting indeed.

I too have noticed an increase in military presence around my area, (central Illinois).
Wonder what could be going on, or maybe its just some drills.
Either way, I shall keep an eye out.

Regards,
W

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

During a disaster like an EQ you can expect to see civil unrest during the chaos of it all. Not only will their be looters but there will be gang wars among other things. However, I don't see how this could be a Drill in case a EQ happens.. Wouldn't they INCLUDED the general public with information or maybe even a EQ hand book? There is obviously a military operation going on in your area if the military has a base camp set up... FEMA is for helping people, and as the OP stated.. Why would they all be carrying gun's and have attack heli's up in the air if it was for a EQ Drill?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Why would they have SAM sites up?

Who is going to be flying that is a "threat"?

"Turner Diaries" scenario with military saying "we aint doin' this"?

Maybe they are expecting "visitors"?

Stay tuned for this and more on

"As the Conspiracy World Turns".

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I also recall reading about the drills to take place in may..

So when we all start hearing BOOM BOOM BOOM. its just Fireworks> .
And when we the foul smells in the air.. (just fireworks to). and more dead birds.. just fire works. hmm

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Actually now that I think about it, isn't there supposed to be a big allignment tomorrow with Elenin between the Earth and Sun? Big EQ tomorrow perhaps?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well they need guns and rockets to fire at the ground to tell the Earth to stop quaking...
Really it seems like each passing day the government loses credibility, and excuses and reasons seem to get dumber and dumber. I wouldn't be surprised if they started to tell the public that their camps are earthquake proof.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Well, I am not certain the following I am about to say ties in with this thread but I recieved a call from my best friend a couple days ago from whom I haven't heard in a couple of months, he lives in Port St. Lucie Florida, and he is a licensed electrician. We were catching up, and one thing let to another and then he began to tell me about a contract he was fulfilling in an area, which right now I can't recall exactly where he said it was, but apparently they have been building this massive structure that is being built like a fortress, somewhere in the middle of Florida close to Port St. Lucie, and they have been doing it for 5 years.

He says the outside looks almost normal but when you go inside it goes deep underground and it looks almost like a military installation. There are always guards that don't allow anyone at all inside unless you are a worker. There are bullet proof windows installed, and the walls are made of concrete and are thicker than normal walls, and according to him it is huge. They were adding a hospital wing to this place, and some other buildings, but no one knows exactly what it is, or why it is being built. He has asked the guards about the building/s but if they know they are not saying anything about it.

I wasn't fully sold on the FEMA installations until I spoke with my friend. I have known him since Junior High, I have known him for 21 years and I know he wouldn't lie, or exagerate about this. For all I know this has nothing to do with FEMA installations, but whatever this place is, it is apparently being build for some kind of disaster scenario.

edit on 29-6-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I have a relative that lives in the jackson area,.
Hasnt seen any unusual military anything

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Yeah, but rocket launchers? Does sound like their getting ready for something to happen. I wonder if that's why NASA has been sending out it's preparedness information to it's employees, because they know something might happen. I don't know, but I say with the heavy artillery, be best to keep a close watch on things.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Henderson is about 10 miles south of the southern most part of Jackson. I didn't see anything today, but my wife said she and her coworkers saw the helicopters again this afternoon. I will be in town again tomorrow to try again to get pics and video.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

My wife and I woke up around 2:00 a.m. to the sound of helicopters in northwest Indiana also.
It could be the exchange of troops that Obama has called for, many are coming home and many are supposed to be going back.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

These helicopters are flying low and are fully armed. The SUVs are all usually parked and have armed military personnell in them. I don't think this is troop exchanges. It has almost looked like a scene from the movie Outbreak.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f07d7cb2dd9f.jpg[/atsimg]

Did the helicopters look like this... Kentucky has been swamped with a military presemce as well. There were several of these flying over, so I grabbed the camera and snapped a quick picture. Also there have been numerous trains coming in with military vehicles on it and I am talking large trucks, tanks, etc.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hello all...I have been trolling for a while and this thread caught my attention, so heres my first post lol...I live in a VERY small town near Gainesville, Florida...Out in the woods where everybody basically has at least 5 acre plots...I know this has nothing to do with the situation from the OP, but I thought I would tell it anyways...I have lived out here for 10 years and never have I seen any type of military aircrafts flying close above head, but a couple of months ago, I was at a friends house that lives a couple miles away and we seen 3 jets flying VERY close to us...went right over our heads and was really loud...The very next day we seen 3 military helicopters going in the same direction...It was very weird as nothng flies over here..

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Earthquake possibilities in this region coupled with the location of the Mississippi flood plains have to be a major concern for the government.

A major earthquake in this region could change the course of the Mississippi river, which would be a devastating blow for those who live there as well as the country. These flood plains also contain an incredible amount of agriculture, the loss of which would be unimaginable in this fragile economy.

The brevity of this risk calls for some serious planning and I think you are seeing the beginnings of this. Operations on this scale would enlist FEMA, Red Cross, Coast Guard, National Guard, the rest of Homeland Security and ultimately the Navy, Marines, Army and Air Force, depending upon the extent of damage. A major military base camp would certainly be the focal point for all involved.

Hope it never happens, but I would like to know that the government is actively entertaining it's possibility.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by K_OS

We've seen a few like that, but mostly they've been serious gunships. Smaller than the one you photographed. It has really been odd.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

That is scary stuff, maybe Martial Law is coming and it's too late for us. If, or should I say when, martial law happens, what are we going to do? How can we fight it? With the governments insane military budget, which I heard today is more than all other taxpayer funds combined (can someone confirm that?), it seems like we're paying for our own enslavement. All of the weapons we paid for might very well be used against us.

It's scary to even think about the idea of martial law, but if it goes down mainstream media will probably spin it to make it seem like it's beneficial and many people will be chill with it.

A FEMA earthquake drill with M-16s and Black Hawk helicopters armed and ready? WTF?
"We got a few civilians stranded in the rubble, shoot it with your missiles to get them out"
"Those people are trapped in the building with no supplies, shoot some M-16 bullets to let them know we're bringing help"

In the words of Jesse Ventura, "Don't start the revolution without me"

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

They are going to blow Ft Peck and perhaps a few other dams. You are about to see the mother of all false flag attacks. Do not get on evacuation trains or buses, you will not be heard from again. They are killing camps and re-education camps. Look up the Obama Antichrist prophecies of Linda Newkirk and Chercheng Xiong. They are spot on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join