It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military presence in West Tennessee

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Maybe the OP got caught and thrown into the FEMA camp.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I found stuff on this site www.thegovernmentrag.com...

I don't know the credibility though.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Damn, I had NO IDEA they had all those gas pipe lines running parallel to the New Madrid Fault line!! Geeze the bastards do that, put Nuke plants on them and near flood plains. There seems to be a ton of little ancedotes like that where our government has approved stupid stuff that any safety officer in anybodies military service would get 'courts martial' ed quicker than spit freezes in Antartica. If someone is trying to explode those pipelines, it is going to take way more than a training excercise to prepare. Perhaps these troops are suspectiing something more devious and need to be there. Granted this whole FEMA camp scenario is CREEPY and I don't trust them after the last few major f ups after Katrina etc.....

If I am involved in relief and some of the stupid crap I have seen reported happens, I might have to tell them off in a way that will make them red with embarrasment and I will be told to leave. I don't mince words and I don't stand by while illogical commands are supposed to be followed like blind men following their guide dog. It would behoove them to start acting right or expect all hell to break loose.
edit on 30-6-2011 by Justoneman because: cause

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917
I found stuff on this site www.thegovernmentrag.com...

I don't know the credibility though.

The correct link. Take by off at the end. Thanks for the link, interesting read.

edit on 30-6-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by StratosFear

Originally posted by felonius
Why would they have SAM sites up?

Who is going to be flying that is a "threat"?

Where have you seen SAM sites? In TN?

They dont pull those out for disaster drills.

I havent. The op mentioned it.

I'm in Texas.

hmmmm. maybe its to "zap" the sky if its falling?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by StratosFear

Originally posted by felonius
Why would they have SAM sites up?

Who is going to be flying that is a "threat"?

Where have you seen SAM sites? In TN?

They dont pull those out for disaster drills.

I havent. The op mentioned it.

I'm in Texas.

hmmmm. maybe its to "zap" the sky if its falling?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CrashUnderride

I didn't say it was effective, that is just the reason.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Justoneman

I don't think that I would put too much credence in the idea that the gas pipelines are put where they are to cause a catastrophe. They run that way because that is the easiest route for a pipeline from the gas producing areas to the major industrial and population centers in the Northern Midwest and the Northeast.

There are petroleum lines there too. The larger ones (over 12 inch diameter) were first installed in the early 1940's.

The pipelines were first proposed in 1940 by Secretary of the Interior Harold Ickes, when it became apparent that large-scale shipment of oil by sea would become untenable in time of war. By 1941, planning was initiated, with construction the following year. Two lines were built by the quasi-public War Emergency Pipelines, Inc. (WEP). The Big Inch was a 24-inch (610 mm) pipeline for crude oil, running from the East Texas Oil Field at Longview, Texas, to an interim terminal at Norris City, Illinois, and later extended to Phoenixville, Pennsylvania. At Phoenixville, the line branched into 20-inch-diameter (510 mm) segments, one serving New York and terminating at Linden, New Jersey, and the other serving Philadelphia and terminating at Chester Junction, Pennsylvania. The Little Big Inch was a largely parallel twenty-inch-diameter line intended for refined products that ran from Beaumont, Texas to Little Rock, Arkansas, where it joined the path of the Big Inch. From there it ran along the same right-of-way as the Big Inch to New Jersey and Pennsylvania. The first crude oil arrived at Phoenixville via the Big Inch on 14 August 1943, and the first refined product in the Little Big Inch arrived on 2 March 1944. The lines were capable of transporting in excess of 300,000 barrels of oil per day, and the lines were among the largest industrial consumers of electricity in the United States [1].

The Big Inch- Wiki

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Any new information with the strong military presence over there? Just curious. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I swear that it seems like they know when I'm out trying to get a pic or two. They are nowhere to be found until I am without camera. I saw the SUVs today but by the time I realized it they were right next to me and I only my Iphone which I was talking on. The copters flew over last night around 10:00 and it was too dark to get a pic.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by Manhater

I swear that it seems like they know when I'm out trying to get a pic or two. They are nowhere to be found until I am without camera. I saw the SUVs today but by the time I realized it they were right next to me and I only my Iphone which I was talking on. The copters flew over last night around 10:00 and it was too dark to get a pic.

Just an honest and curious question....when (time frame) are you "out trying to get a pic or two" and "they know it"?

I'm willing to bet I can predict the answer to this question...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Oh, and you've still failed to acknowledge that there is (what looks to be a good sized) National Guard Armory in your little Military invaded town...Which would lead me to believe that there are in fact units conducting Annual Training, which would explain the vehicles in the motor pool that are "never there", which would explain why you "never see them when you are out looking for them"....if they are conducting road training, or convoy training, or any other training that would require them to leave the armory, then the reasonable conclusion would be there are at the armory, conducting training. It isn't like units training are mingling in the general public 24/7. They might go out for a 4 or 5 hour exercise, but (especially true of guard and reserve units on AT) a training environment consists of (nearly always) a 5 or 6 am wake up, a 7 or 7:30 am formation, and a day of training ending around 16 or 1700...there seriously is no conspiracy...THERE IS AN ARMORY in this town? You have yet to address that. The building looks like it could easily be the home to 4 or 5 units, which would mean that in a given month, there could be anywhere between 500-1000 soldiers in your little town....drill weekends and annual training is NOT AN INVASION!
edit on 7/2/2011 by mademyself1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Easy trick...check out a National Guard vehilce and rememebr(dont photo) th bumper numbers...then check the new vehciles with those and see if any are the same....the passenger sidw will have the parent unti....any other you see,if they are from the same NG Division will have those numbers....

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by K_OS
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f07d7cb2dd9f.jpg[/atsimg]

Did the helicopters look like this... Kentucky has been swamped with a military presemce as well. There were several of these flying over, so I grabbed the camera and snapped a quick picture. Also there have been numerous trains coming in with military vehicles on it and I am talking large trucks, tanks, etc.

Thats a 160th aircraft.....doing training where...hummmmmm??????

weird indeed. No JRTC or NTC site in that neck of the woods to my knowlege.

looks a lil hinky to me...lol

I love that ACFT though...47's rule!!! but 60's kick ass!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark7777
reply to post by Christian Voice

They are going to blow Ft Peck and perhaps a few other dams. You are about to see the mother of all false flag attacks. Do not get on evacuation trains or buses, you will not be heard from again. They are killing camps and re-education camps. Look up the Obama Antichrist prophecies of Linda Newkirk and Chercheng Xiong. They are spot on.

How can Obama be the Antichrist? According to revelations the Antichrist will be loved the world over. He will be a great prophet and mislead many. No one likes Obama he clearly cannot be the Antichrist.

On line with the OP I live in a militarally saturated area. You cant drive a few miles in any direction and not find some kind of military installation. I see many vehicles every day. Recently I've seen many convoys on the interstate (64) headed west. I've never noticed this kind of activity before now and I've been here for over 20 years.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Yesterday there were 4 or 5 white SUVs at the Middle School in town and all had US government tags and these helicopters have been flying for the past few days. These are different than the other copters that have been flying.
i972.photobucket.com...
i972.photobucket.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
government preparing for widespread libyan-esque uprising imo.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well I don't know if it's related but I was traveling from central Fl to Tampa everyday last week and everyday I would see a group of 7-8 NG trucks going north on 75 in the mornings. Several times these groups of NG trucks would have a large tarped load.

I have also been seeing an increase in Helo activity from Camp Blanding to MacDill. I know that is their destination as I live right under one of their main routes and see them quite often, there has just been an increase in their activity the last 10 days or so.

Last Wednesday afternoon there was even what appeared to be a full company of AH-64's and a group of MH47-E Chinook's. Later in the afternoon there were 5 UH60's that flew over. I see maybe 1 or 2 a day normally, this increasse in activity is interesting.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
People may get crazed in a disaster situation and need to be delt with for the safety of everyone else. Also crazed people that never leave the mental ward/house will be forced into the crowds due to disaster destroying their living facility.

Without this authority I would guess robbery/rape would sky rocket. Remember not everyone is sane,some people are out there and the only thing keeping them from doing whatever they want to you is the government authoritys,without the official authoritys these crazy's would make their own government.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join