It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can make my body have this "feeling" and i dont know what it is?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobbyShaftoe
reply to post by 3raser

yup, been doing it for years, i get "hot hands" which i use to rub tired muscles etc.
i can then feel the pain in other people and draw it from them - makes my hands hurt like a bitch though afterwards, i have to put it somewhere to stop it....

Well said from your own experience. You may note some "healers" tend to throw that "dross" onto the ground near them by shaking out their hands.. not a good thing to do at all really as the dross builds up and others can become infected by walking through it.

I've always held my receiving hand up and "imagined" white light burning it up.. and this has worked very well for me over these many years.

When I am around a person in pain or suffering with illness, my hands also get hot.. which is how I know I am supposed to talk with the person and ask if they would like some help. I never ask before that point.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

Somebody won't be happy with your avatar...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3raser
First off sorry if this is the wrong forum im new here if you can, send this to the right forum.

Ok so this feeling i can create in my body feels so amazing (no not a orgasm).It feels like pure energy or something i cant even describe going through my body.I can do it at will when ever i want,I can make it go into my hands or my feet...wherever i want.When i do it my eyes feel like there going to have tears come out but not like im going to cry.Idk if its some healing ability or me does changing my blood pressure at will.

If anyone knows what it is please tell me i will be glad to hear what it is!

Ting Ling was an ancient Chinese emperor
Mind control from so far back?
check Brian Eno's musical statement on this:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I think that this is the opposite of what you do to make your face turn red, instead of pushing out, you are sucking in. I don't do it much because I'm afraid that I am messing with my blood circulating or something else. Mine starts at the stomach and I can extend it to certain parts of the body and they usually shake a little, it feels like when you get scared but you can control it and direct it. I have no idea if it does any biological changes in the body or if it can be used to heal or what not. I will try to experiment and check my blood pressure while doing it.
edit on 24-6-2011 by Elieser because: typo

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

Seeing were on experiencing wierd sensations, I'd love to mention my amazing & freaky one. A few years ago I was having an afternoon nap on the sofa. I drifted off while lying on my back, with both my hands flat behind my head....not a pose I have ever slept with. Anyway, as I was half-in, half out of it kind of thing, the most incredible continuous bolt of electricity entered through the top of my head, at the crown & continuously zapped my brain as though it was just jelly. All the while, my flattened fingers behind my head & neck were recieving this current through my finger tips. This current I could hear clearly as well, as a classic electrical zapping & crackling sound.
The sensation of this was extemely intense, but not painfull at all. As this zapped away, I possesssed an understanding this was re-setting my brain & was very beneficial...even like a kind of quickening.
After the 1st dose, I had this clear understanding that I could choose to have another zap, but without any fear, yet with concern that any more may possibly cause brain damage, my consciousness opted out of recieving another one, so from that point, through no effort of my own, I simply awoke fully from that half sedated state, to being fully awake & aware & feeling amazing & just thinking WOW.....HOLY CR@P. It truly was the most pleasant & intense sensation I ever experienced. Just to settle any obvious questions...no, I am not a drug taker. I would be interested if anyone has experienced similar. Maybe its all part of our ascention. Thanks for reading.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

doctors refer to this as the "jellybean effect".
Stay away from jelly bellys, especially pineapple.
Draw a warm bath and then color it in using crayons
stay cool

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

I too have this "ability" (for want of a better term) or something very similar where it starts at the base of my spine/lower back and slowly vibrates up to the back of my skull at which point my eyes feel like their going to roll back in my head and they too start to water. The energy is a tingling sensation that radiates throughout all of my body but is strongest through my spine to the base of my skull.

My breathing is affected drastically and becomes very deep and slow. I can start the sensation at will but I can't sustain it for very long as it just gets too "powerful" for lack of a better term to maintain and it goes away.

Its a trip, I've been able to do it for years and still don't understand WTH its all about...

its an awesome feeling though I feel quite literally like I'm going to explode out of my skin sometimes when I do it.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I too have this "ability" (for want of a better term) or something very similar where it starts at the base of my spine/lower back and slowly vibrates up to the back of my skull at which point my eyes feel like their going to roll back in my head and they too start to water. The energy is a tingling sensation that radiates throughout all of my body but is strongest through my spine to the base of my skull.

How old are you? That is definitely what's called a Kundalini rising experience. In most people that doesn't happen until the late 30's to mid 40's.

I can start the sensation at will but I can't sustain it for very long as it just gets too "powerful" for lack of a better term to maintain and it goes away.

By engaging in deep meditation as well as a physical exercise like Qi Gong or Yoga (especially Kundalini yoga) you can raise your body's energy system to the point where you can sustain it for longer periods of time and begin to intentionally manipulate it. However, as it stands, "powerful" is a very good description and you are wise to not push it, you can literally short out your system and really mess yourself up.
edit on 24-6-2011 by coyotepoet because: second quote and response

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Thank you....I had forgotten this...

Several years ago while using a tryptamine, i found myself able to yawn whenever i thought of it...but these yawns were different...not sleepy, but with the serotinin dump sensation. I was reading these description and I found that sensation again THANK YOU!!

Forgot how amazing heat in the hands feels aswell, been distracted lately, this is the returning point for me again...drifted away from the stillness for a few months....THANK YOU ALL for the assortment of descriptions...I will try to offer a good 1 for you all aswell....

this is very calming and centering...and I think helps with the healing hands.

SKEPTICS TRY IT TOO....

sit with eyes closed and visualize your hands containing a ball of energy(color optional), slowly with your hands facing eachother move them closer and farther apart...."FEEL" for the attractive force between them. I have found in the beginning a small ball around the size of a softball will allow you to get the "FEEL" then practice moving your hands farther apart while still feeing the attractive force....i find its almost like a suction in the palms and around the back of the hands....

Hope you enjoy the energy....and again THANK YOU ALL FOR THE DESCRIPTIONS...glad to see so many people using thier ability to visualize and empathically recall these gifts from our creator...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

WOW, burning it off, works, i also didn't like the idea of shaking it off, i used to give it to large trees and stuff, not any more.

i think my daughter has it too, though she is only 3 - she came back from a trip to the hair dressers with mummy with big black ring under her eyes. Turns out an old friend of the shop owner was visiting and she is terminally ill. Guess who spend most of the afternoon cuddling her - apparently she was drawn to her etc. if you can point me in the direction of any further info that would be great.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Thanks for this information!!! I have always wondered about this too and you just solved part of that mystery! I can control mine at will, but sometimes it indicates before an event, emotional feeling, coincidence, etc. Because of this, I attribute a quality beyond the obvious physical manifestation. This canot be proven by me and I don't want to argue it, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Thanks again!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I can make it start anywhere in my body...i really dont need to concentrate....all i know is that it feels amazing...
edit on 25-6-2011 by 3raser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

1. does the feeling start near your temple, or front part of your head?
2.is there almost a wind like sound in your ears (even inside)?
3.if you do it for more than 3-6 sec you feel tired and have to yawn?
4.when u do do it, can u make the hairs on your arm stand up and down at will?
5.when you get the tingle feeling does it start from your head and move down, or middle and move out?
6.after 5 or 6 attempts do your eyes water?

just trying to connect any dots thanks.

thanks op i havent played with this effect for a while.
edit on 25-6-2011 by m.red because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by m.red

1.No it starts any where i want...it can start in my foot or my fingers ect...
2.No not when i make this feeling but i can make thunder in my ears if i wanted to and a cracking sound.
3.I really dont feel like i have to yawn but once in a while my eyes feel watery but thats probably because i needed to yawn before i tried to make the feeling happen.
4.No
5.I can make it do that but i usually make it start wherever i want.
6.No

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by m.red

You used to been able to do this but now you cant? a few days ago when i tried to do it it was very hard for me...Something with night time affects how intense it feels.At night it is very hard for me to do it probably because i have less concentration....Idk its just weird

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

thanks ok i think we are talking about the same feelin, amazing isint it. ur right it does sound more like thunder, but mine is fainter. i notice when the feelin goes through my arm my hairs start to stand up, if i concentrate on it i can make all the hairs slowly go down, a quick tense or jolt and i can make the energy stand them up again.
anyway just though u might like this pdf. its awakening the third eye.

awakening the third eye

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by m.red

Heres what i dont understand...everyone is saying that they need to meditate or concentrate and then they get the feeling but i dont meditate its really easy to me i guess.Is there anyone that dosent need to meditate to get the feeling?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

yes it can take alot of playing around with to get different effects, i first noticed it when i was young at night when i yaned there was another sound in my head, so i tryed for years to recreate this sound without yaning and i started to get tingles throught my body. to this day i can do it at any time but i havent practiced it to the next level, what ever that might be. i am limited to little energy at the moment. lol.
i heard it once- in life there are no limits only plateaus.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

i dont meditate, i have but not in a long time, i know what u are talkin about i can make this feelin happin on a bus, waling down the street, or anywhere, once you can do it and play with it, it easy.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by m.red

That sound your doing in your head i can do but it dosent give me a feeling..I do the feeling another way its just unexplanible. I think you might be contracting yout tensor tympani(well thats how i make the sound in my head).But what i dont understand is how you get a feeling from that so im having doubts you are contracting that.Im just glad im not alone.

So your feeling...can you make it go wherever you want?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join