It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can make my body have this "feeling" and i dont know what it is?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Excellent! Thank for the info!

....So i don't have super powers

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I used to be able to do that too when I meditated every day, it's kind of a nervous-system orgasm... pleasurable but it can be so intense sometimes that it's too much, like your soul going WHOOSH. Impossible to describe really and somewhat unsettling.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ExistentialNightmare

But the energy feeling could be lol.You can use the chi to move things...If the article i read was right

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

www.youtube.com...

This "energy" or "chi" is still highly debated. Still; my mind is open.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
I can do this too, I call it "wind horse" because it feels like wind blowing through a tunnel, at the speed of a running horse. There is definite movement, and a wind-type of energy,

That is an excellent description, I know exactly what you're talking about.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenBeans

Originally posted by filosophia
I can do this too, I call it "wind horse" because it feels like wind blowing through a tunnel, at the speed of a running horse. There is definite movement, and a wind-type of energy,

That is an excellent description, I know exactly what you're talking about.

Cool, glad someone else is aware of this ability.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Back in my college days a couple times when I would drink and then partake in some herb, I could close my eyes and feel this crazy sensation that seems a lot like you're describing. But I would have to open my eyes after a few seconds because the intensity kept building until I felt like I would pass out. When I would open my eyes the feeling would go away. It only happened a couple times though, and it's not like I just wasn't used to the combination of drugs, because I was haha. I don't know if it's related to your story in any way, but it could be some kind of chemical reaction going on in the brain, I don't know. For me at least, I doubt it had anything to do with "ascension" or anything like that.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExistentialNightmare
reply to post by XXXN3O

Excellent! Thank for the info!

....So i don't have super powers

When it comes to your ears, I doubt it

Anything else though, I donno, knock yourself out.

I don't mean that literally in case you try to fly off something and actually knock yourself out

edit on 24-6-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3raser
reply to post by Im a Marty

Well there isint a tingiling sensation its just.... Its really hard to describe its like smooth or something but not relaxing it just feels good.

The smooth part caught my eye. Before this smooth feeling do you sense kind of roughness right before? Roughness that turns into this smooth feeling?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This is most likely pointing to things like "chi." While we do not currently understand these things, I feel there is a distinct possibility they exist. That's not to say what anyone is experiencing isnt just "in our heads" though. We know that's the case for our "experience" overall, but discerning between imagination and external stimuli, in such areas, is indecipherable as both can be perceived in literally the same way by the brain.

Though, you are in luck, these things have been spoken about in culturally relevant terms for thousands of years! Lots of material to go on, at least.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Its been posted a couple times, but its your chi, or inner energy. Qiqong, Tai Chi all help with this.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

I disagree, any part of what is happening when this occurs, is part of the discussion. I have written this on another site when we were dealing with a similar thing. If when this happens, you rise out of body, have visions or relate to anything which is connected, then it should be included.

To take it apart into little pieces, post it and not relate to the core issue would make it completely misunderstood. I support you in this, please put down all you felt and did, it is important to me and to others.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Like yzzyUK it also started with me while at my grandmother’s deathbed July 6th 2008 but she did not die until July 8th so it didn’t correlate with her death. I had gone without sleep for two days and at approximately 3AM I was by her side holding her hand; gently rocking forwards and backwards; my eyes slightly open; between the state of unconscious and conscious when ever so gently: The Void, The Mind of God, Universal Knowledge, Buddha under the bodhi tree, Jesus’ I AM, Awakening, Enlightenment, etc. From an agnostic leaning towards atheist totally caught up in the game doosh to Light Being.

So yes, I can do this too. I have had to stop meditating because I become too detached from it. When it rises, I am in a state of perfect Peace, Love and Joy indescribable and tears stream from my eyes. It feels as though Creation is using my body to observe ItSelf. I have researched this and have come to the conclusion it is my (our) Kundalini Rising (mute or turn down volume). It never controls me. It is always gentle despite the incredible amount of energy. David Hawking describes it very well.

I cannot say I have visions although when my eyes are closed I see spiraling fractals of plasmic light which are usually a purple or green and less frequently orange, red and yellow. Picture the Aurora borealis or a computer generated fractal.

I’ve heard Spirit’s voice once and it said, “Herald the coming sun/Son!” I’m not dogmatic but I do drink from every cup of Truth. My conclusion here is that the solar flares predicted are going to be part of the process of Christ Consciousness on a planetary if not Universal level.

Until then I Love by holding the Light, manage my mind, and wait while maintaining a job and frequenting sights like this one.
Namaste,

edit on 24-6-2011 by AnotherSon because: To suggest turning down Carmina Burana that accompanies the Kundalini Rising video

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Thank you.
your title made me LOL.
"I can make my body have this "feeling" and i dont know what it is?"

sonds like a song title!
try puting your hands over some ones body 3 inch.
and see if the feel it?
maybe you can heal?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Very interesting post for me to be reading.

For years I have been able to do something similar. If I stay still, and then do SOMETHING with my spine or the muscles around it, something very odd happens. I get what feels like electricity shoot out from my back, and travel through the rest of my body. In addition to that, my face and arms feel VERY warm, my limbs shake a little bit, and I sweat a bit as well. I can only do this for a few seconds at a time before it just feels too intense.

I initially just thought I was pinching a nerve in my back somewhere. But I have had an actual pinched nerve before, and it's quite different. This odd thing I can do doesn't hurt by any means, where as any sort of nerve pain I've had definitely hurt.

A good way for me to explain it, it's like when you are sitting alone watching TV or something, just doing something calm and peaceful. And something happens, say a clock falls off the wall, someone knocks on your door, just anything that startles you. You get that shot of electricity that feels like it flows around your body. It's that same kind of thing, except I can maintain it for several seconds, and do it at will.

I don't really like talking about it, or doing it, because then I feel an "urge" to do it more, and I'd prefer not to. This is what caused me to think it was like an OCD tick or something, but I don't think that's it either.

I don't have any superpowers, I'm not into metaphysical stuff, I don't meditate, but I do have this weird thing. I have yet to see if doing this actually accomplishes anything, like changing heart rate, blood flow, etc.

I personally feel there is a biological explanation, and I'm not even sure what is happening to me is the same thing that happens to you, but I figured I'd throw this out there since the description does seem similar.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by annonymous1234

It starts out rough for half a second but then it goes..... smooth lol

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

Ok the site wont let me edit the post it said some 4 hour window limit....
Ok here is exactly what happens.

It starts like rough at the beggining for like a millisecond then it feels like pure energy going through my veins.I can make it go directly to any body part i want whenever i want.After about 5 seconds the feeling becomes really intense.I once started to have a vision from it but if i say what the vision is you would think its ridiculous so i rather not say. and....And i dont have to meditate to do it...its really easy at first but then it becomes hard to matain it at 20 seconds.

I just love the feeling!
edit on 24-6-2011 by 3raser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

1) It's completely natural, your just becoming more aware of moving your conscious in your body and actually "feeling" your nervous system react. Our perceptions are limited at times, but when they start to change, which they are for many right now, you'll become aware of this energy in your body. 2) You are not more special than anyone else, you are just aware of the "energy" 3) It's called Qi / Chi and your moving it through your body. If you want to learn how to control it and use it and gain more "power" physically and mentally - Start learning about Qi -Gong ( English - Chi Gung ). Or lookup Mantak Chia and check out some of his DVD's books. Or just find a starters guide to Qi Gong.

Beat me to it. Yes, you are sensing the chi in your body. Many people think we just have our physical body and that it is but we are made of several different layers of "bodies", the energetic body being one of them. A good metaphor would be that for most of your life you were just hearing what was on the radio, now you can here what is going on at the radio station as well.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Now when you concentrate and feel all of this feeling/energy. PAUSE yourself and let it run thru you as if your a powerful electric conducter (a non moving conducter) behave like gold bar radiating energy. Dont move your body just convert to thought and see what happens. SO when you where concentrating on the energy your body probably heart rythm changes when you can tell then switch from heart 3d physical to mind. Now let your mind guide the energy with your thought or eyes or 3rd eye.. To test use sky/clouds water/still or shake or hold a hand of a close one to see if they feel anything.

Be well interesting OP

edit on 6/24/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
so what can you do with chi??
edit on 24-6-2011 by 3raser because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join