It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can make my body have this "feeling" and i dont know what it is?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Sorry but i deleted this post..or atleast tried to. What do you mean? convert it into thought? im not doing that again lol i feel sick but also good....
edit on 24-6-2011 by 3raser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3raser
First off sorry if this is the wrong forum im new here if you can, send this to the right forum.

Ok so this feeling i can create in my body feels so amazing (no not a orgasm).It feels like pure energy or something i cant even describe going through my body.I can do it at will when ever i want,I can make it go into my hands or my feet...wherever i want.When i do it my eyes feel like there going to have tears come out but not like im going to cry.Idk if its some healing ability or me does changing my blood pressure at will.

If anyone knows what it is please tell me i will be glad to hear what it is!

Hmm interesting...

whenever I sit upright and think really positive thoughts, I get this tingle that runs down my spine and sometimes ventures out a bit further but mostly just my spine....

Thoughts are more than we know is what I'm thinking.

But for you not sure....some kind of unknown emotion or feeling that we don't have words for maybe ?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

if @ me, why your focusing your doing physical interactions 3d actions generating your fields. But once you got them up and running they are more managable with your minds ability to interact with the energy fields and other planes including 3d. SO you gotta like ease up on the heart pumping breathing and moving almost into complete stop state why the energies keep resonating-this is where you let your mind do its works. Usually when I do it things can be heard and then for a brief few seconds I barley hear anything like a calm more then quit as you can still hear but it feels somewhat like your moving like in different motion either faster or slower for brief few moments after that point concentrate on what you wish to do. You should or I tend to get a warm vibrating feeling around me, but am still working on it. GOAL to manage any form of matter. Either thru partical match ability meaning matching my particals with say a wooden door ect or AIR or Earth matching my partical energy output to another particals energy output. Never changing my body particals fully just making them mimic vibrations energy from other partical combinations.

DEEP I KOW
thats why I avoided the thread till you got a healthy number of post..

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

K i will try that

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

yup, been doing it for years, i get "hot hands" which i use to rub tired muscles etc.
i can then feel the pain in other people and draw it from them - makes my hands hurt like a bitch though afterwards, i have to put it somewhere to stop it....

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

I also experience the sensation whenever I will it to happen. It first began when I was about 12 years old when I began studying the occult tradition of The Order of the Golden Dawn. One of the first exercises that one is taught in that tradition is The Middle Pillar Exercise. The visualizations within this exercise instantly caused me to have this sensation. I discussed this with others who were members of the order and they said that they had the same reaction. I got the impression that they were lying though. Many people in the hermetic traditions are very good at deluding themselves and others (this is one of the reasons why I ceased studying with those people, and instead became involved with The Illuminates of Thanateros.) I have found that this sensation, whether it be an actual summoning of "energy" or merely a psychological aid, has had profound effects on my "magical" work. If nothing else, it is really fun to use meditation techniques to lower my heart rate while a doctor is examining me, and then summon this sensation, which causes my heart rate to spike. The look on their face is always priceless.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

Sounds kinda like euphoria of some sort... Is it in any way similar to the "goosebumps" you get from for example music that enjoy?
Either way it probably has to do with the release of neurotransmitters or similar.
Some people can learn to control this to at least some extent, so maybe that is what happened.
edit on 24-6-2011 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I know what you mean. It's what I always thought to be the feeling of concentration. Using it sure as hell improves my handstands and skateboarding. Lol

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
3 Things for you to take and I will leave it at that -

1) It's completely natural, your just becoming more aware of moving your conscious in your body and actually "feeling" your nervous system react. Our perceptions are limited at times, but when they start to change, which they are for many right now, you'll become aware of this energy in your body.
2) You are not more special than anyone else, you are just aware of the "energy"
3) It's called Qi / Chi and your moving it through your body. If you want to learn how to control it and use it and gain more "power" physically and mentally - Start learning about Qi -Gong ( English - Chi Gung ). Or lookup Mantak Chia and check out some of his DVD's books. Or just find a starters guide to Qi Gong.

Hope this helps.

Sorry but chi is not at all rooted in science.
This is definitely the result of a change in the brain/neurotransmitters.
This is why drugs can give similar feelings since they artificially affect the way your brain is firing and the chemical balance of neurotransmitters.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

let me guess you watched the last air bender and xmen and now you think you can shoot plasma from your fingers? if so please video tape it and post here.

no just kidding but that would be cooler if you could.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
You all are so beautiful.

It's like a soft feather barely touching the skin, all-over. Like a warm-fuzzy vibration that comes from the heart. A winding-up (actually collapsing chakra up chakra,) you'll feel the intensity ramp-up when they stack. That's when the walls start popping. And I have heard when this happens, it signals being at some threshold. Some say that it's at the point of an OBE, but I want to keep in my body and raise my awareness. I can do most good by learning and finding new ways of helping.

Dear Ones, it's how we sing toward God. Not by our voice, but our vibration. Practice and keep-getting better at-it.

Slow-down time (by going up the scale,) and resonate to higher heights. All positive emotions and feelings do this and negative ones counter.

Sing folks...LOL! Sing...Learn to live like this. At-Will. Tune your "voices" with the Selfeggio Frequencies.

And everything turn-on like a light. Surprising to me as well. That those sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems were designed for this. I have learned a great deal since I noticed this "vibration," and the knowledge has to come from somewhere.

Get rid of doubt, you'll see that cancels-out both.

Does this make sense?
edit on 24-6-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

Sounds like you are feeling the flow of energy in your body. When you concentrate on it the feeling will become more acute and the ability to focus on it's flow through different parts of your body will become stronger.

The trick is to create it when you need it. For use in needy situations, yours and others. A true gift if you can spread it and a sign of compassion and strength.

Best thing about it is....it's fun.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

Oh, I love posts such as these! It brings me such joy sharing the knowledge that we shall all know some day soon. I am enjoying reading all the varied posts from people from all walks of life. I feel I can explain to you why this is a relatively recent event, and how you are but one of the many many people that are awakening to their latent abilities.

Before I share with you my Truth, I ask you put the naysayers out of your mind, they only cast doubt on subjects that they do not fully understand, it's not their fault. This energy is not a debate for the curious souls that have experienced it first hand, as you and myself, and many others on this forum.

Saying that this feeling is Chi, is a good explanation only if you have a good understanding of what Chi/Prana/Chakra is. The problem is, is that is so many things, so it requires a relatively extensive explanation. This energy is you. The real you, the one that continues after death into the astral realms and beyond.

Yet it is even more then that. It is your etheric body that exists on a higher dimension, and is your direct connection to God/Spirit/Creator. It can heal you, it can heal others. You can use this energy to destroy bricks as truly powerful martial artists can, or you can use it to heal cancer. It all matters about intent, whether it be used to spread darkness and pain, or to spread Love and Light.

^^ I have chosen to use this energy to be a beacon of Light, a shoulder to lean on, a listening ear as well as a wise mentor. With this fiery love I carry in my heart, I am using this energy to do the greatest thing I can think of, and that's spreading Joy and Love wherever I can.

As time progresses, and we awaken as humanity, we shall all begin to realize these talents and gifts that we never knew we had, as it is happening now! This truly is a wonderful time we are living in, despite the turmoil that plagues the earth at the moment, it shall pass. Just as a mother goes through birthing pains to create a beautiful baby, our Mother Earth shifts and aches as to birth a new reality. And I am going to be a part of it.

^^ But I can only explain so much, let me leave you a few links so you can find your own Truth. I hope this helps you and anyone else that finds these words true through their discernment.

www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com...
www.ourultimatereality.com...
johnsmallman.wordpress.com...

-Namaste (The divinity within me recognizes the divinity within you)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

First off congratulations. I would like to provide an alternative explanation to your new found ability.

Often our concept of energy practices of the like of chi kung, kundalini yoga, reki and so forth assume that energy is developed and cultivated within the individual. What many very seldom realize is that view is like air being trapped in a bottle and believing that it is cut off from the air around it.

What seems to happen probably by a gift of birth or your own personal pursuit, you have developed the capacity to switch your awareness from that of the internal to being able to that of the internal. Now you are more intune and aware of the energy flowing within you if not also out side of you- for this energy is one in the same.

Anyone who really have taken time to really think about both the art of Chi Kund and Kundalini yoga will notice as Chi Kung strategy is designed to develop increasing awareness of energy by activating ones dantien and then moving it through out the small orbit. Where as Kundalini strategy is to awaken the primal force from its resting base and opening all the energy centers that are responsible for containing energy and linking that energy outside of ones container. Both strategies rely upon the overlook phenomenon of awareness. This is why the Chinese and yogis both say there are no real gain unless the mind is stilled. Not that you need be a zen master free of all thoughts. But that you are able to switch your awareness so that you are directly aware of the inner forces which make up you and the world.

You are very fortunate as seem many others here to have progress so far and pretty much seemingly naturally on on yall own. I am amazed and happy to see that.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Is it sort of like a nice shiver but only the lead up to the shiver... If you get what I mean..
2nd

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

I can do this too, and thought of making a thread but could not really describe what it was. It feels like energy coursing through the body, starting in the brain...almost like you can "flex" your adrenal gland.

I notice that if i do it a few times in a row, it becomes more difficult to do.

there will be months and sometimes years where i forget about doing it though.

sort of feels like the beginning of a good orgasm, and sort of like when you are half dreaming and tip over in a chair.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
this is great to know other people are experiencing these sensations.i also see geometric patterns moving through me when my eyes are closed.i feel it could be sensitivity to tha energy fields of different beings and entities.i have been having these sensations for around 15 years now but i have to say it happens more frequently since i became 'attuned' to Reiki energy.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

Does it feel warm and quietly electric like your body is regenerating itself? Similar to a body massage with an electrical device? Warm, tingling and vibrating?

edit on 24-6-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
If you're having chi/energy of some kind moving around like that without explanation (internal practice, head trauma, etc.) you might want to see a doctor, acupuncturist, therapist, etc.. Everyone seems to be excited about your awakening powers, but I worry about your health first. it could be a symptom of something gone amiss. If you're getting repeated dumps from your adrenal system, and your fight or flight response is out of order, this can really disrupt your mood and anxiety and put a lot of stress on your body. Be careful. Get checked out, get a teacher. Stay safe.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Its your soul, don't indulge in the energy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join