It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connecting the dots on Elenin, Brown Dwarf, or something else....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

Except for a really bad movie, what's a dark star?
Do you mean a black hole. Somehow I doubt that Elenin is a black hole.
edit on 6/17/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by yourmamaknows

And its gravitational field would have disrupted the orbits of all of the planets.
It's a comet. An unspectacular comet.

Ex nihilo, nihil fit. And by reverse logic if something happens, something made it happen. Jupiter lost one of it's stripes, not rare, but interesting. Our planet is in the inner solar system, this thing will pass Mars' orbit about June 30. Then if it is a comet, soon we should see a comet's tail.

The alignment dates and the earthquakes are a big deal. Can you say for certain that some of the other planets haven't had similar undetected or unannounced effects. The US fleet is spreading out, uncertain? Don't want to be all caught in port?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

It is actually unlikely that Elenin will be visible to the naked eye at all. It is an unspectacular comet.

There have been no "alignments". Elenin is below the plane of the ecliptic. Gravitational effects do not cause earthquakes, if they are strong enough they cause orbits to change.

The "US fleet" is spreading out? Which one? None of them spend much time in port, not much point in that.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

No not a blackhole. A dark star is essentially a magnetar.

st.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable. You have got to be kidding.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

About what? Can you be more specific?
I'm not kidding about anything I said.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

If u read what I said then you would know I don't think it's a comet.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

If u read what I said then you would know I don't think it's a comet.

I did read it and I do understand that and I actualy agree with you...BUT I would like to be sure so i was thinking that if there is anything else that could cause....
""We are having earthquakes, volcano eruptions, a pole shift, and extreme weather. Also, our Sun has suddenly gone bi-polar and doesn't know what it wants to do. So can a small comet do this, personally, I don't think so""

I would like to know so i could rule them out then be sure that it is the incoming body creating these effects.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I'd be interested in seeing some of your photos if you have any!

As far as NASA & Elenin....A magician will show you one hand, while the other hand is deceiving you.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

I am flagging your thread because I do think you are connecting the dots! I don't like that you live near the Mighty Mississippi, but then again I don't see that any worse than having Phage running around either!
Which of course is a personal assessment of his incessant Science of "old school" condemnations! jmho. Actually two flags should be allowed under such circumstances! I am sure the man has yet to go outside today! I do love you Phage but you scare me man!

reply to post by heineken

Wow, your post has my mind spinning! I am so serious! Since we are now finding out that within a certain radius of Mt. Etna clocks are actually going 20 minutes faster! It is based on some Magnetic anomaly caused by the volcano from what I read, so if this is true then who is to say that a binary star of Sol could not be doing the same to all of us and all of our clocks simultaneously?

For instance, if I woke up today but in an accelerated "mode" I would find my entire life, my clocks, and my world going faster! The only thing would be how could I detect it? Through my conscious recall of how things were or through my unconscious urgings? There would be an elevation of weather, emotions, thoughts, and most likely a decrease of our simple activities that we used to be able to accomplish each day. It would literally take an outside observer to know it is happening because as a participant we would only see "extremes" as extraneous outside forces of our paradigms and realities!

I am completely dizzy over that one, but I got to tell you I woke up today and I could not for the life of me "wake up", I swear my normal sleep time was cut in half! So I took a nap and then I took a long shower and still my stomach is in a knot like I have been on a roller coaster! I bet the day is shorter and our clocks are shorter and the time is shorter and soon we will get closer and closer to ........I don't know, if only there were a way to get one of the Voyagers to call us and tell us if we any lost time or if we have simply "sped up".

Which brings up the question, I wonder if the clocks on Voyager stay in sync with Earths over such a long journey?? I never really gave it much thought and I have never read NASA saying anything of the kind.

Eventually the pendulum is going to swing tighter and tighter until it stops, but will the occupants of that pendulum know?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I found this and this seems to be the norm these days. It's really interesting because if it were a lens flare then why would it have what looks like wings? Different pictures taken at different times and the object is in different locations.

Link to video....

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
reply to post by chrismicha77

I am flagging your thread because I do think you are connecting the dots! I don't like that you live near the Mighty Mississippi, but then again I don't see that any worse than having Phage running around either!
Which of course is a personal assessment of his incessant Science of "old school" condemnations! jmho. Actually two flags should be allowed under such circumstances! I am sure the man has yet to go outside today! I do love you Phage but you scare me man!

reply to post by heineken

Wow, your post has my mind spinning! I am so serious! Since we are now finding out that within a certain radius of Mt. Etna clocks are actually going 20 minutes faster! It is based on some Magnetic anomaly caused by the volcano from what I read, so if this is true then who is to say that a binary star of Sol could not be doing the same to all of us and all of our clocks simultaneously?

For instance, if I woke up today but in an accelerated "mode" I would find my entire life, my clocks, and my world going faster! The only thing would be how could I detect it? Through my conscious recall of how things were or through my unconscious urgings? There would be an elevation of weather, emotions, thoughts, and most likely a decrease of our simple activities that we used to be able to accomplish each day. It would literally take an outside observer to know it is happening because as a participant we would only see "extremes" as extraneous outside forces of our paradigms and realities!

I am completely dizzy over that one, but I got to tell you I woke up today and I could not for the life of me "wake up", I swear my normal sleep time was cut in half! So I took a nap and then I took a long shower and still my stomach is in a knot like I have been on a roller coaster! I bet the day is shorter and our clocks are shorter and the time is shorter and soon we will get closer and closer to ........I don't know, if only there were a way to get one of the Voyagers to call us and tell us if we any lost time or if we have simply "sped up".

Which brings up the question, I wonder if the clocks on Voyager stay in sync with Earths over such a long journey?? I never really gave it much thought and I have never read NASA saying anything of the kind.

Eventually the pendulum is going to swing tighter and tighter until it stops, but will the occupants of that pendulum know?

only if we could have a heineken together and chat a bit

top topics

<< 1   >>

join