It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people believe the confession tape didn't show the real Osama?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
i would appreciate it if you would debunk the evidence i provided. ignoring the issue doesn't help your case. don't refer back to the original picture of osama bin laden you gave, because it has been blurred.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17
You seem like such a good kid. I can't fathom why you would get in trouble with cops.

Let me give you one advice, you're not gonna change anyone's views on this site with your attitude or knowledge so you can just leave now. Have a good one.

I'm aware that no knowledge of truth can change these individuals views because everything has been debunked and they still believe it, so I believe you that they will not change their minds you are right. One can only try though, so I aint going anywhere. Have a good one though!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

the picture you posted is terribly blurred. i posted clear pictures. you're response is to call me crazy, and ignore the fact that in the 9/11 video, he writes with the wrong hand.

professor bruce lawrence is an expert. the top expert on osama. he viewed the tape and publicly stated it is not him. care to show your credentials?
edit on 17-6-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

Islamic / Arabic tradition holds that the left hand is used for dirty business (ie. wiping yourself after a #2), which makes sense given that out in the desert, toilet paper can be hard to come by.

The right hand is used for all other purposes. Using the left hand to shake hand with someone or signing something can be seen as being deeply offensive.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
So this article is relevant to this discussion

None of the charges involved the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

federal prosecutors did not even charge Bin Laden with 9/11, although they charged him with previous terrorist acts (however they have now been dismissed).

So, if the video was real, why wouldn't they include this in their accusation? They didn't because the video is fake.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
If anyone thinks OBL died years ago why do you suppose that Al-Qaeda has just announced that Al-Zawahiri has taken over as leader ?

www.aljazeera.com...

So, if OBL is only recently dead, why didn't he make fools and liars out of any attempts to impersonate him ?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

i would appreciate it if you would debunk the evidence i provided. ignoring the issue doesn't help your case. don't refer back to the original picture of osama bin laden you gave, because it has been blurred.

My picture is blurred but roboe's isn't, and neither are the countless other ones that show that the man is really Osama. Plus I play ping pong with my left hand but I'm right handed so that argument is more than laughable. And the point that he shouldn't be wearing any rings is hilarious because there are a lot of things he shouldn't be doing. This is all weak A to B connecting with no real evidence.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
He also wearing a gold ring if memory serves me right, and muslim men AREN"T ALLOWED to wear gold. Do some research first before you quote me.

Since when has metallurgy been reduced to simply looking at a photo and determining that something is gold?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

so if osama bin laden never writes with his left hand, why is he considered left handed? it still makes no sense.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
So this article is relevant to this discussion

None of the charges involved the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

federal prosecutors did not even charge Bin Laden with 9/11, although they charged him with previous terrorist acts (however they have now been dismissed).

So, if the video was real, why wouldn't they include this in their accusation? They didn't because the video is fake.

All the people at Guantanamo Bay will never be charged criminally for the crimes they apparently committed, and you will never see it on any records anywhere. What makes you think Bin Laden is any different?
edit on 17-6-2011 by SkepticAndBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe

the picture you posted is terribly blurred. i posted clear pictures. you're response is to call me crazy, and ignore the fact that in the 9/11 video, he writes with the wrong hand.

professor bruce lawrence is an expert. the top expert on osama. he viewed the tape and publicly stated it is not him. care to show your credentials?
edit on 17-6-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

Islamic / Arabic tradition holds that the left hand is used for dirty business (ie. wiping yourself after a #2), which makes sense given that out in the desert, toilet paper can be hard to come by.

The right hand is used for all other purposes. Using the left hand to shake hand with someone or signing something can be seen as being deeply offensive.

So does this mean masterbating with left hand is the correct way in the Islamic world or do they not want # on their penis and use their right hand? I'm confused...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

and here is a video of face recognition software being used. that picture doesn't come back as being osama.

www.youtube.com...

professor bruce lawrence is on record saying the video is fake. *cough* expert *cough*

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

reply to post by roboe

so if osama bin laden never writes with his left hand, why is he considered left handed? it still makes no sense.

Because he was left handed?

There's an image/video of him around the web somewhere, showing him firing off a few rounds of an AK47, where he's using his left hand to pull the trigger.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Hey Bob, I don't even know why you take OP seriously. It's Friday, stop wasting your energy and relax.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Hey Bob, I don't even know why you take OP seriously. It's Friday, stop wasting your energy and relax.

Nobody takes conspiracy theorists serious so it looks like you're in the same boat lol

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

and here is a video of face recognition software being used. that picture doesn't come back as being osama.

www.youtube.com...

professor bruce lawrence is on record saying the video is fake. *cough* expert *cough*

So the expert's program glitched saying it was Ryan Reynolds instead of Osama and that's supposed to be proof?! I'll believe REAL experts , all this conspiracy theory is is flimsy evidence.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Expert on what?

As far as I know, Bruce Lawrence has edited together a book about bin Ladens speeches. That's it.

As for the video, he's using an online photo recognition website, with photos from a variery of angles? Talk about "Put crap in, you get crap back out".

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

"Put crap in, you get crap back out".

It all boils down to this tbh.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

so using an ak with a dirty left hand is ok, but signing something with it isn't? do you have a source that says that tradition is still followed?

i know its friday, i try to relax, but its difficult.

i'm not a conspiracy theorist. i originally studied up on 9/11 to debunk conspiracy theorists. when i started reading up on evidence, i reached a point where i could no longer deny it.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

i'm not a conspiracy theorist. i originally studied up on 9/11 to debunk conspiracy theorists. when i started reading up on evidence, i reached a point where i could no longer deny it.

and I'm not really closed minded it's just I've looked at almost every piece of "proof" there is on this case and EVERYTHING can be explained. If you know something I don't, please share.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I feel like im in the Twilight Zone
I can't even respond to this thread anymore because its driving me nuts. It's one of those "I'm right your wrong and your crazy, stupid and dumb if you disagree with me" posts.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join