It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eerie Omen or simply a Bizarre Coincidence?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I see two men both wearing hats and glasses.

Just suppose though that they did look alike. What was your point?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison
I think its amusing that slayer can post an odd/interesting sychronicity and state it as exactly that & nothing more & some ppl actually seemed pissed off they looked at this thread as if they expected more...

I think its an interesting synchronicity

I appreciate the response.
You nailed it on the head.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Very interesting mate. I haven't logged in for well over 6 months (number 2 Jr. on the way, renovating the house, very busy) and couldn't help but notice after 4 pages of response, nobody pointed out the little symbol inside the star on his hat. Couldn't watch the second vid (blocked here), but 2+2 seems to equal 4. So if i'm getting this right, this looks like one of those remakes of an old horror flick, same producer and director but different actors on the main stage. That's one huge fraternity.......seems it headed EAST!!

Again, nice find S+F.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
satan has a sense of humor, and ocd.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

In your pic posted of the KFC Airforce about to launch (thanks that is awesome btw), I wonder why the pilot in the forefront is so angry? His fist balled up on the cockpit, eyes determined...who are they attacking today?
If you look deep into history, you will find this particular KFC squadron took out the last two remaining A&W's in Bejing, with heavy losses of gravy and biscuits.

CJ
edit on 17-6-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I guess i should start a thread on how I look eerily like brad pitt.
2nd

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Codered88
2nd

I hope your are not female!

Then you will have to find a very pretty boy to date that looks like Angelina! There are quite a few of them!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
"Do not rejoice in his defeat, you men. For though the world has stood up and stopped the bastard, the bitch that bore him is in heat again." - Bertolt Brecht, German playwright.

I think this quote is important to this coincidence because it's nothing more than history repeating. As long as we demand to be lead by leaders who pander to our cultural fears, to assuage us to fear nothing and be brave in opposition to percieved enemies, we will succumb to another jackboot, just like the last one.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Have you seen other militery parades from around the world? Now, you put that starwars music on any of them, and it will make them look Menacing. And as for the two generals looking like eachother lol Ok, they both wear glasses, and they both have round faces, thats it lol

Now, you put the starwars music on any of the videos below, and you will see what i mean.

edit on 17-6-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Codered88
2nd

Why would anybody want to admit that?

Anyhoo I want to thank everybody who has participated and help make yesterday/last night interesting.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/49ee10b82b6e.gif[/atsimg]

Walks off to make a hot pot of strong coffee.

edit on 17-6-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The 2nd video has disappeared for copyright reasons.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Funny thing about coincidences...depending on your beer goggles, she looks exactly like Angelina Jolie unitl you wake up and discover it's Rosie O'donnel. I can't tell by your avatar if you and chadwickus are twins anymore...that was an entertaining thread...thanks!

CJ

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

No-one has mentioned cloning yet.
The Clone Conspiracy - Royal And Presidential Clones By GetSmart

There is no such thing as co-incidence.
Their masterplan is on track and will be coming soon
to a door near you.

The World has been/is a Stage for a very few real players and his(their)tory to us is an outright Lie.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The Chinese have obviously based their military fashion on Nazi Germany. The goose stepping march style as well.

Look forward to seeing your completed video.

For your viewing pleasure, meet the new Landlords:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

While this is an interesting little coincidence, what worries me more is the way china has become much more militarized lately.
China's Navy Begins Drills
China warns neighbors: Stop oil search in Spratlys
China wants to build 50 square mile city in the US

I for one, welcome our Chinese overlords!

And I just saw this!
Chinese spy devices installed on Hong Kong Cars
edit on 17-6-2011 by FTD Brat because: added extra link

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison
I think its amusing that slayer can post an odd/interesting sychronicity and state it as exactly that & nothing more & some ppl actually seemed pissed off they looked at this thread as if they expected more...amusing because of the pedistal ppl put slayer on for whatever reason...people are just people...

I think its an interesting synchronicity, I like the similarity in the hats

Peace,
-Bob

I also wanted to chime in on the use of the word coincidence vs. synchronicity. Did you make a concscious choice of these two words Slay ? Coincidence obviously being far more steeped in randomness ? While synchronicity leaves room for the possibility of intent from somewhere/anywhere in the universe? In theory ?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Co-incidence?

edit on 06/08/2011 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Nobody, NOBODY, goose-steps like the Nazis! China is just a bunch of Nationalsozialistische wannabees!

In all seriousness, sure there were similarities, but just about every military wing of every country will put on a display like that. I guess I don't see what you're seeing.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Good question. While reviewing some information. Again. for an unrelated thread topic. it just seemed eerily similar. I agree that synchronicity could have been in the back of my mind while writing this.

Again as I said earlier others will see nothing and choose to criticize an open and speculative topic. Which makes one wonder why they would be involved in a Conspiracy site in the first place.

While others will see what I saw.

At the very beginning of this thread I posted:
"Before we begin...
I'm not making any claims to political ideologies or attempting any fear mongering etc."

And ended it with:
"All things considered...

Now that's a pretty damn bizarre similarity! "

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Whilst watching the March of the Waffen SS, I forgot where I was for a moment and found myself singing along to the German national anthem with a strong sense of national pride. Its scary because i am not German and am not a Nazi sympathiser, but just shows how easy it would have been to come under Hitlers evil spell back in the day.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join