It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eerie Omen or simply a Bizarre Coincidence?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Eh, if you add in the fact they are both hideous characters and wear uniforms, you may have something? To me this is like asking someone from Indiana, "hey, do you know so and so? They are from Indiana too!" It's called a reach. If there is any more to a theory on ex-nazis living in China and mixing in with the Elite, I'm game. Until then, your thread is in essence this: Take a look at these two pics...amazing coincidences, right?

and I know there are rumors of miss piggy and kermit getting together at one time..

So, you know what similarities there are: what else?

CJ

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by siren8

Oh I wasn't implying they're the same guy.
Just pointing out they are very eerily similar is all. Considering the goosestepping, uniforms, helmets of the troops...etc

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Oh I wasn't implying they're the same guy.
Just pointing out they are very eerily similar is all. Considering the goosestepping, uniforms, helmets of the troops...etc

...and this is a conspiracy of...

Evil reincarnation? Parallel universes? Bizarro world? Poor fashion sense? The fact that it is possible to train a bunch of guys to move in a coordinated manner?

It's called clutching at straws.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
No way I did everything like you said. Followed it straight, even though I felt like I was being set up the whole time. Any way Slayer I'm supposed to tell you that Mr. Himmler wants to see you in his offfice first thing in the morning. He said to also tell you to," dress warm".

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardustEvil reincarnation? Parallel universes? Bizarro world? Poor fashion sense? The fact that it is possible to train a bunch of guys to move in a coordinated manner?

I just thought it was very interesting.

It's called clutching at straws.

No straws being clutched at. Just thought it was interesting is all.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Slayer, what can I say? I was left totally speechless are reading, and watching those films. A star and flag for an excellent post.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I thought it was interesting. Some people will see nothing. Which is fine others will see what I saw. A Very eerie similarity

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I do note that the first video is the longest six minutes of my life!

My god it just would not end! I just cannot get over how much Hitler looked like Oliver Hardy!

Seriously, the only consideration I would give this is anyone that thinks militarily and has their eye on the "prize" of global domination will exude a certain "look". So, if you should happen to date someone with this "look" I would suggest running now!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I wish I was a little more tech savvy...I was hoping I could post chadwickus' new Avatar vs yours...some strange similarities going on there...can anyone help me?

CJ
edit on 17-6-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

He said the same thing.

At first it was silverish then I changed the color from silver to Gold for him because he was now a Gold Contributing member and it matches better

edit on 17-6-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Thanks for that...laughing out loud...

CJ

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Col Sanders looked like a Chinese man, too.

Wonder if he was an SS officer?
Maybe he made a Kentucky/Chinese/German fusion chicken dish, like "Der Fuhrer's Chicken", similar to General Tso's, but maybe with schnitzel instead.

I dunno. I am just winging it here. But the thigh's the limit.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Col Sanders looked like a Chinese man, too.

You mean Ho Chi Minh from Vietnam?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/62643f1bb2de.jpg[/atsimg]

I think KFC has already conquered China

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c54d1271e6a.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 17-6-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I think the larger problem here is the 10,000 or more people who look the same in both videos....such drastic conformity on such a large scale scares me much more than the dork that convinced them to listen...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Then i certainly don't feel as bad about working over their culture with our chinese buffets.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Well you better hurry up. Their culture is disappearing rapidly as they concrete it over for shopping Malls and Wal-Marts

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67dc3d4fa8b3.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37d1452662e1.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5176c9f9df64.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I think its amusing that slayer can post an odd/interesting sychronicity and state it as exactly that & nothing more & some ppl actually seemed pissed off they looked at this thread as if they expected more...amusing because of the pedistal ppl put slayer on for whatever reason...people are just people...

I think its an interesting synchronicity, I like the similarity in the hats

Peace,
-Bob

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I think KFC has already conquered China

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c54d1271e6a.jpg[/atsimg]

that guy has obvious beef with those 2 bits of chicken, he's about to kick some ass

-Bob

P.S) the fist of the dude in front is as big as his whole face while the angry chicken guy has a regular hand, I think its meant to convey perspective but it looks wrong to me...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I am always impressed by how good the graphics and effects were in the old NAZI films.

The NAZI stuff was SMART really good CONSUMER propaganda.

The Chinese stuff was STUPID boring, monolithic.

If you look around long enough you find the same thing, marching drills in the USA probably even close to the same number of troops if you hit it at the right time of year.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
O.k. It is late and maybe I am not seeing right. Not about how similiar they look but... the second set of face shots of Himmler, the close ups, first photo what is going on with his right eye? It looks really freaky. One eye is clearly looking into the camnera but the other is appearing to me to be looking extreme left. Is anyone else seeing this or have I gone completely bonkers?

They do look very similiar. Maybe a decendant?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join