It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Federal Reserve Cartel: The Roundtable & the Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The Federal Reserve Cartel: The Roundtable & the Illuminati

www.blacklistednews.com

Israel would serve, not as some high-minded “Jewish homeland”, but as lynchpin in Rothschild/Eight Families control over the world’s oil supply.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
As I've said the zionist are tools just like the rest of us Sheeples. Being played by the elites Israel was never more than another pawn on their chessboard. And I say pawn because much like America they are meant to be sacrificed.

Time for an end to the elites rule before they start the next world war.

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Cult based on a Madam Blavatsky manuscript, which called on the British aristocracy to organize itself into an Isis Aryan priesthood

Its a lot darker than it sounds the Madam was more of a Satanic cultist and her work lives on in your elites to this day. Check her out on google you'll find ties to the whole Demon owl thing the Bohemian grove crowd worships and much more.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

In 1950 James Warburg, whose elders Max and Paul sat on the board of Nazi business combine IG Farben, testified before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, “We shall have world government whether or not you like it- by conquest or consent.” The AU and UAF are close to the CFR and the Trilateral Commission (TC)- founded by David Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzezinski in 1974

The plan lives on to this day and nears its completion even now. Your rights your wealth your strength are all being bled dry to make way for a one world currency/government. That's right the police brutality the patriot act charade are their to sap your will to crush opposition. The fed has total control of you economy and has bled it beyond dry already. And your army is spread all over the globe killing and dying for the elites.
Won't be long now the final blow this year next? Who knows one things for sure while they got us all right were they want us they can afford to take their time and turn the screws.
edit on 14-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This might be out of topic slightly but here it is.

I watched a prophecy by native American many years back. They're predicting that US would be subdued/attacked by China.
Now, I'm thinking what would make China so mad and upset?
The only thing I could think of - if US and its western allies cause more than 50% of China's investments into dust.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I think it's more likely Israel is for World War 3 than for oil. The people (we probably disagree on the exact individuals; I don't believe in the Council of 300, or the Council of 9, or any of that) already own all the major governments, so it doesn't make sense they would start a free country (although I'm sure Israel's banking system is infiltrated, of course) that can't be liquidated unless it was for something bigger.

I doubt those people care much about getting more money at this point, and I don't think they cared much more in 1948. If the atomic bomb hadn't been invented, World War 3 would probably already be over. They must be very cautious as to how they proceed with wars at this point. The Cold War was probably being set up to be World War 3, with the Democracies (or countries who claim to be Democracies, at least) joining Israel and the Communists joining Muslims.

Someone I know's dad was high up in the CIA, and he said that the American military wanted a nuclear war. Obviously, those people would be destroyed if that happened. Right now I highly doubt the President actually has the power to use nuclear weapons. In my opinion, that's the main reason World War 3 hasn't started yet. It probably won't be too long, though, before those people are able to gain control of all nuclear weapons, and World War 3 will begin.

I think what Albert Pike said about the three World Wars was correct.

I wouldn't be surprised if they used Israel for oil, as well, though, of course; I just don't think that's the main reason.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
For those of you interested in the excellent material the Op has brought to us, I would like to point out that this is part 3 of a 4 part series of articles... the first two are here;

The Federal Reserve Cartel: Part I: The Eight Families

The Federal Reserve Cartel: Part II: The Freemason BUS & The House of Rothschild

Also, as this is not "Breaking News" per se, I am recommending the thread move to General Conspiracies.

MM

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

yep thx for the move

This is a great series to get into if you want to know the real history of our countries and who really runs them.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

yep thx for the move

This is a great series to get into if you want to know the real history of our countries and who really runs them.

top topics

join