It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rwguessjr
reply to post by woodwytch

i would love for you to pick a card for me

thanks in advance

robert

Hey there Robert (my youngest son's name :up
... I would love to draw you a card and thanks for your advanced thanks

The Card Drawn Is - PRINCE of PENTACLES

I get the sense that there may have bee some confusion/indecision in the air of late ... you need to resolve these difficulties before they become full-on blockages ... this would be the ideal time for a necessary turning within ... a little introspection so that you can unearth the metaphorical 'gold' hidden deep in the self.

This card tells you to draw on the qualities of practicality and patience ... be realistic and methodical when dealing with awkward situations. This card can also come as a reminder to watch your nutrition to avoid health issues.

Woody

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hi Woody, I have followed this thread for quite awhile and enjoy it very much. Curiosity has finally gotten the best of me and I'd like to ask you to draw a card for me at your convenience. Thank you!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Dear Woody,
I just recently found out I am pregnant! Surprise! We are very excited, but I am very anxious. Exactly 10 years ago I got pregnant in Feb, the baby would have been a scorpio like this one, but I lost it at 3mo. Can you pull a card to help with this anxiety I am having? I'm also in my late 30's and concerned about being high risk with this one.
Peace,Heather
P.S. I appreciate the time and effort spent, Thanks always! I will keep you in all my good thoughts!
edit on 10-3-2012 by parksh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seeker Mom
Hi Woody, I have followed this thread for quite awhile and enjoy it very much. Curiosity has finally gotten the best of me and I'd like to ask you to draw a card for me at your convenience. Thank you!

Hey there Seeker Mom ... ah ! 'curiosity' ... the death-wish of cats and the downfall of nations ... but where would we be without it
... so pleased that you've been enjoying the thread.

The Card Drawn Is - ACE of WANDS

Sometimes when we have been bogged down by the mundane we can tend to fear freedom when the chance for it comes our way ... we can lose direction ... but I feel this is the time for you to receive the opportunity to explore your potential.

The qualities of this card come from the element fire and bring enthusiasm / energy / vitality / intuition into your life ... time to take the initiative don't let this time pass you by and miss the gifts it offers ... this card can sometimes indicate the completion or fulfilment of a creative endeavour or project ... and sometimes it can bring news of a conception or birth ... either way it offers new beginnings and fresh starts ... have fun.

Woody

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Thank you so much Woody. I am going through some times where decisions need to be made. Wow!

Thank you!!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Thank you very much, woodwytch! Haha yea I have been going roung in circles for years and I have no idea where to start to get a a positive change. I sure hope I can get it figured out fast so I can get move on to my next cycle...hopefully a good one!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

simply amazing dead on in several of my life situations right now. there is a familty issue with my mom that just passed
and the fact that i am recovering from a heart attack with diabetes causing very strong neuropathy. i find it fascinating that
your reading is so applyable to me in many several direct ways. i will take your information to heart.

what is the purpose of a second card.

thank you very much for your time. it is appriciated.

robert in louisiana usa.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hello Woody, is there a way to order a personal reading from you? I would love to.
If not yet would you please draw a card for me again (you were so amazingly correct first time about my son's problem)
I plan to go to an important trip in a couple of months and wonder how it is going to be.

Thank you very much.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by parksh
Dear Woody,
I just recently found out I am pregnant! Surprise! We are very excited, but I am very anxious. Exactly 10 years ago I got pregnant in Feb, the baby would have been a scorpio like this one, but I lost it at 3mo. Can you pull a card to help with this anxiety I am having? I'm also in my late 30's and concerned about being high risk with this one.
Peace,Heather
P.S. I appreciate the time and effort spent, Thanks always! I will keep you in all my good thoughts!
edit on 10-3-2012 by parksh because: (no reason given)

Hey there parksh and first things first ... 'CONGRATULATIONS' !

Now you must understand that whatever I tell you here according to the card drawn it is no substitute for medical advice / treatment etc ... and as for the anxiety ... well from the moment you discovered you were pregnant you must learn to accept that varying levels of anxiety will become part of your everyday life from now on (par for the course)

On a more serious note I also know the pain of a lost baby (Callum -my son- was a stillbirth) ... but I also went on to have another baby (another son) after him ... I was also an older mom (mid-30's) ... and he went on to be a perfectly healthy baby ... didn't stop me worrying like mad all the way through the pregnancy though.
That said don't let the anxiety override the pleasure of your pregnancy ... just enjoy and savour it (even the yucky bits)

The Card Drawn Is - THE FOOL

Well this is the first card in the Tarot deck so couldn't be more representative of a fresh start ... it literally does mean the beginning of a new chapter in your life ... stepping out into the unknown and as everyone knows that can be scary ... but also exciting ... take care not to let yourself get emotionally exhausted so maybe start taking a little time each day to meditate ... good for your mind / body / soul and your baby's.

This card tells you to 'trust in your inner-knowing - life is an adventure ... a journey of discovery to be enjoyed'

To gain wisdom try to combine openess and optimism with an awareness of your innate divinity (the life within) ... and trust in the ultimate goodness of that life.

Woody

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beldy

Thank you so much Woody. I am going through some times where decisions need to be made. Wow!

Thank you!!

My pleasure and pleased the card picked-up on your situation

Woody

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benoit84
Thank you very much, woodwytch! Haha yea I have been going roung in circles for years and I have no idea where to start to get a a positive change. I sure hope I can get it figured out fast so I can get move on to my next cycle...hopefully a good one!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

In the past when I have had need to break cycles of my own and not known how to do it or where to begin ... I usually take a step back and ask myself what I would tell someone else to do in the same situation ... what advise would I give them on how to break the cycle ... works for me

Woody

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by rwguessjr

simply amazing dead on in several of my life situations right now. there is a familty issue with my mom that just passed
and the fact that i am recovering from a heart attack with diabetes causing very strong neuropathy. i find it fascinating that
your reading is so applyable to me in many several direct ways. i will take your information to heart.

what is the purpose of a second card.

thank you very much for your time. it is appriciated.

robert in louisiana usa.

The cards never cease to amaze me.

You asked about the purpose of a second card ... basically this thread as been going for so long that some of the people who requested cards in the early days have asked for another card to be drawn now because there are different things going on in their life.

Woody

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leenasamson
Hello Woody, is there a way to order a personal reading from you? I would love to.
If not yet would you please draw a card for me again (you were so amazingly correct first time about my son's problem)
I plan to go to an important trip in a couple of months and wonder how it is going to be.

Thank you very much.

Hey there Leenasamson ... usually I accept orders and paypal payment for full readings from my website but as you probably know if you've been reading along with the thread I am moving house this coming Wednesday so I have not been taking orders for a while and I hope to resume sometime in April.

(my website); PastlivesParanormal&Pagans
www.pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk...

The Card Drawn Is - THE STAR

This is a lovely card sometimes called 'the wish card' as in 'wishing on a star' ... make sure you listen to your intuition throughout and act on it ... you didn't mention whether your son would be going on the trip too but either way you need to make sure he feels connected in order to keep his inner compass on track. As for yourself I feel the trip will be inspiring in more ways than one ... all you need to do is 'just be' !

This trip could help you to develop a calm clear confidence in the future ... both you and your son should tune into the healing energy of the Star regularly and absorb the benefits ... whether you are aware of it or not you are the recipient of much love ... keywords for this card include - hope / optimism / healing / calm / bright prospects ... so in a nutshell it sounds like the trip will be great in more ways than one ... enjoy what it has to offer whether it is for business or pleasure.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Thanks so much for taking the time to help with some of my anxiety. I am sorry for your loss as well and so glad to know that you had a happy healthy pregnancy after that loss. That helps more than you know. I will feel better as soon as I get in to that doctors appt. I made. That being said, the card pulled and the meaning make perfect since. Not only with this pregnancy, but also with my career, I am very right brained in a left brained career and have been longing to do something more creative. Maybe this baby will bring more opportunities than I know. Thank you so much and many blessings to you and yours.
Love, Heather

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by parksh

Thanks so much for taking the time to help with some of my anxiety. I am sorry for your loss as well and so glad to know that you had a happy healthy pregnancy after that loss. That helps more than you know. I will feel better as soon as I get in to that doctors appt. I made. That being said, the card pulled and the meaning make perfect since. Not only with this pregnancy, but also with my career, I am very right brained in a left brained career and have been longing to do something more creative. Maybe this baby will bring more opportunities than I know. Thank you so much and many blessings to you and yours.
Love, Heather

Hey there Heather ... just pleased I could help ... as for the battle of the hemispheres of the brain ... been there done that ... continue to do it every day
... the trick is finding the balance which for the biggest part I am able to achieve and I'm sure you will too when the time is right ... keep me posted I love receiving the updates.

Berith

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Greetings Woodwytch -

My original request for assistance is here

Your full response was here

First I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to respond when you did - sorry it took me so long to say so.

Just so you don't have to do a lot of searching here is what you drew -

Originally posted by woodwytch

The Card Drawn Is - ACE of CUPS

Now the card in more depth ... first of all it's important to know that all the Aces are positive and talk of fresh starts and new beginnings ... the salmon in this card (near the cup) as a totem animal represents the fact that you have always had to swim against the current and make extra effort to achieve your goals but this job offer is your reward and should be pursued ... you will find it inspiring in ways you had not expected ... there will be relationships with the people you meet that should be nurtured.

Secondly, just to let you know how things didn't turn out quite so well - I interviewed for the higher level position (the one the State manager called and personally invited me to apply).

The interview went well - no different than the first for the lower level position. However, I recently got a letter in the mail saying that they selected someone else for the position. In the interim I had to turn down a couple of interviews for other positions with probation and parole due to timing. I have called several times to get some feedback from the interviewer to see what (if anything) I did say, could have said or didn't say - that made them go from her personally asking me to apply to not getting the position.

Anyway - just thought I'd say thanks and give you some feedback on how it turned out.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66
Greetings Woodwytch -

My original request for assistance is here

Your full response was here

First I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to respond when you did - sorry it took me so long to say so.

Just so you don't have to do a lot of searching here is what you drew -

Originally posted by woodwytch

The Card Drawn Is - ACE of CUPS

Now the card in more depth ... first of all it's important to know that all the Aces are positive and talk of fresh starts and new beginnings ... the salmon in this card (near the cup) as a totem animal represents the fact that you have always had to swim against the current and make extra effort to achieve your goals but this job offer is your reward and should be pursued ... you will find it inspiring in ways you had not expected ... there will be relationships with the people you meet that should be nurtured.

Secondly, just to let you know how things didn't turn out quite so well - I interviewed for the higher level position (the one the State manager called and personally invited me to apply).

The interview went well - no different than the first for the lower level position. However, I recently got a letter in the mail saying that they selected someone else for the position. In the interim I had to turn down a couple of interviews for other positions with probation and parole due to timing. I have called several times to get some feedback from the interviewer to see what (if anything) I did say, could have said or didn't say - that made them go from her personally asking me to apply to not getting the position.

Anyway - just thought I'd say thanks and give you some feedback on how it turned out.

Hey there Golf66 ... sorry you didn't get 'that' job and I truly believe it was not because of something you did/didn't say in the interview.

I stand by the card ... the message was very clear and very positive which tells me there is something equal to or better than the job you didn't get selected for ... thanks for the feedback I really do appreciate it and I hope you get back in touch soon to tell me the card has come good

Woody

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm very much interested in this and would love to see what kind of card you will draw for me. Thanks Raimond
edit on 11/3/2012 by rai76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by rai76
I'm very much interested in this and would love to see what kind of card you will draw for me. Thanks Raimond
edit on 11/3/2012 by rai76 because: (no reason given)

Hey there rai76 ... I'm also eager to see what card comes out for you especially as you say your mood is 'sceptic' in the sidebar ... let's see if I can draw you over to the dark side with a good card that hit's the spot

The Card Drawn Is - THE LOVERS

Interesting haven't seen this card drawn for quite a while ... this card is all about inevitable changes brought about by choices and decisions that you must make ... now it could be something as obvious as having 2 lovers and having to choose one or risk losing both but in spite of the name of the card it can apply to any area of your life ... let's see what we get in a little more depth.

To begin with I get the feeling that you are someone who tends to have a certain detachment to those around you ... a tendancy to survey life from a distance seeing it as a curiosity to be observed rather than an activity in which to participate ... and there may be times when you could or have been quite disparaging to others ... I also feel that jealousy may have been a destructive element in a relationship (whether the jealousy was yours or the other persons is no matter it was still as destructive to both parties).

I said at the beginning that this card was all about choice / decision and with this comes a degree of sacrifice but know that any sacrifice you initially have to make will be outweighed 3fold further down the line ... examples of such sacrificial choices (other than loving relationships) could be;

'work' - you might have the chance for two jobs ... the first is boring as he!! but the pay is great ... the second is your dream job but the pay is poor.

'home' - you might be torn between two homes ... the first is your ideal home but in the wrong location ... the second is in the perfect location but not the style/size you would have liked.

You get the idea ... there are choices to be made ... each of the examples holds some kind of sacrifice but both have benefits too.

But if this card is about literal love you must remind yourself that love requires surrender and I get the feeling you are not the kind of person who surrenders easily ... if ths is the case then you must ask yourself ... how much does love / relationship mean to you ... don't forget that the choices you make will be difficult initially because of the sacrifice ... but the benefits you gain will be worth it.

If you cast your mind back I said this card was about 'inevitable change' ... which means that if you don't grasp the nettle and make the choice yourself the chance will be taken from you and the choice will be taken out of your hands and the outcome may not be what you would have gone for.

Woody

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well guys it's almost upon me ... the day of the big move ... so I just wanted to let you know that I will be offline from Wednesday 14th March until Tuesday 20th March.

Even so I would still love it if you left feedback and request and I will get to them once Im back up and running.

See you on the other side

Woody

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join