It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist: Black hole has breached Earth's core

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

What is causing the geomagnetic field flux? Why have regions of the field ripped and collapsed exposing Earth to the solar max fury rapidly approaching in 2012? Why is the Earth's core seemingly spinning crazily out of control and behaving in a way never before seen?

Scientist L. Riofrio thinks she knows: a black hole may be inside stars including the sun. Riofrio thinks a black hole has breached our planet's core and may be about to release literal hell on Earth.

Riofrio describes the field as a plume of magnetism emanating from Earth's super-hot core. She says it wraps itself around the Earth in a complicated matrix of shimmering energy.

The field also interacts with the sun and may even be influenced to a degree by shifting ocean currents.

(Source)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Right.... So earth is a donut..?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'm not sure what to believe, but they certainly make an interesting case, as well as the provided documentation to back it up.

It also relates to this recent article about changes in the earth's core:

(Source)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I think she's just another scientist here to try and blame the devastated state that humans have left earth in, on nature.

People still don't wanna own up to the reality, we murdered a PLANET. That's not an ant hill, that's a human hill...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

That article unfortunately makes alot of sense, but it doesn't mean the end of earth
It means the end of our entire Solar System

This means absolute death, because no time to fly to another planet, we'd have to first find a habitable planet in another solar system and then finally create enough ships to fly us there with enough food

Not enough time to even fly one person there, just impossible!

Maybe God is behind this, God as in the God Particle!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Errrrr...

If there was a black hole, something even the size of a pin head, wouldnt the earth be collapsing on itself right now? And since when has the Earths core had enough mass to collapse on itself

The source is laughable at best

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Yes, I've read about stars as having white hole/input system and black hole/waste paper basket functions. I don't think its totally unlikely.

Nassim Haramein's Theory about the Sun

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Nope.

Seriously, I've never seen anything on before it's news that actually turned out to be correct. Reading the story made me sigh. Sounds like a lot of science fiction.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Well as I can't comment on the physics part, not being a physicist I took a little look at the source of this theory "Louise Riofrio"

An unusual name for a scientist, but lets not hold that against her. Louises own blog claims

I've been working at NASA in Houston on studies of the Moon, and have an insider's view of the Space program. Actress in film, television and stages from Honolulu to Houston. In spare time I fight off hostile aliens, explore a strange world and unusual forms of life.

Blog
Unusual for someone working at NASA to also be an Actress I would have thought. Digging a little further we find a faccbook page dedicated to miss RioFrio saying

She claims to have a degree in astronomy. No one has been able to verify this. She claims to have published peer reviewed papers concerning her alternative cosmological theory. No one has ever seen these peer reviewed papers. She claims to have invented a new space suit for Nasa, but the astronauts are not wearing them! I can however verify that she is an active member of the republican party and a big Sarah Palin supporter.

facebook
So Im going remain undecided on this perticular theory I think

By the way that pic on the facebook page is the one she designed for NASA apparently

Edit to add
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2093c21ef0cb.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 9-6-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
If it's a micro black hole, you'd have to find a way to explain why it hasn't evaporated. If it's a macro black hole, we'd know it from mass/density discrepancies. You should also be able to "hear" it eating away seismologically. If it was in orbit around the earth's cog, you'd be able to see the mass in motion with gravity mass anomaly detectors on board satellites, you'd also see tidal effects on LEO satellites.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
facebook

By the way that pic on the facebook page is the one she designed for NASA apparently

Hmmmm yeah she looks like the real deal

BTW, thanks for the laugh Dave, that was gold

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Digging a little further we find a faccbook page dedicated to miss RioFrio saying

She claims to have a degree in astronomy. No one has been able to verify this. She claims to have published peer reviewed papers concerning her alternative cosmological theory. No one has ever seen these peer reviewed papers. She claims to have invented a new space suit for Nasa, but the astronauts are not wearing them! I can however verify that she is an active member of the republican party and a big Sarah Palin supporter.

She actually has several published papers. They must not have been looking very hard.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

facebook

Edit to add
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2093c21ef0cb.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 9-6-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

Seems legit.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Have you ever dressed up for Haloween, sir?
edit on 9-6-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

link   

Criminy. What do you say to that? Open the good scotch, gather family and friends and watch the fire works. Sort of makes and ELE type meteor threat sound tepid.

link   
Yeah, little difficult to take this girl seriously after watching these.

Go ahead...I dare you! lol

edit on 9-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
A black hole at the earth's core is a simple way to explain that a problem exists. Solutions, such as stopping the cutting down of forests becoming the first priority at Bilderberg and other elite gatherings, and educating the people about the damage we've all done by depleting earth's organic resources through meat eating, "harvesting" of great and small, and the damage to any eco-system where humans have planted their feet....naw, gotta be a black hole. Much easier to handle.
edit on 9-6-2011 by Aleister because: spelling

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Isn't Riofrio the development firm that made Angry Birds? lol

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Errrrr...

If there was a black hole, something even the size of a pin head, wouldnt the earth be collapsing on itself right now? And since when has the Earths core had enough mass to collapse on itself

The source is laughable at best

Time in space is different, we don't know how long it takes for a black hole to gain in size
your comment is laughable at best, you are assuming you know too much when we as humanity do not know that much

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Oh have MERCY!!!! that's hiarious!!!! Yeah, she looks like a rocket scientist!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join