It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist: Black hole has breached Earth's core

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Well if she WAS their spokeperson, maybe NASA would actually get a little more interest

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Time in space is different, we don't know how long it takes for a black hole to gain in size
your comment is laughable at best, you are assuming you know too much when we as humanity do not know that much

It doesnt matter how large a black hole is, its still going to cause gravitational effects....you need a tremendous amount of mass for it to actually be possible, something 1000's of times heavier than the mass of the sun....yet you think this is plauisble

Im not assuming anything, apart from the fact that this lady is clearly a liar.....but hey, if you are gullible enough to believe her (because judging by your post history, you believe anything), then thats your problem

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

So what happened to the argument that The Hadron Collider won't do damage, it will only create mini-black holes that won't exist for very long?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

So what happened to the argument that The Hadron Collider won't do damage, it will only create mini-black holes that won't exist for very long?

What happened to the argument that the Hadron Collider will destroy the world when it is turned on

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

LOL COYOTE UGLY

Ohhhhhhhhhh Jude you shouldn't have.... you just shouldn't have posted those

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
What happened to the argument that the Hadron Collider will destroy the world when it is turned on

Nobody said that, everyone who understand the project knew it would take time for mini-black holes to be created

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

LOL COYOTE UGLY

Ohhhhhhhhhh Jude you shouldn't have.... you just shouldn't have posted those

How could I not???

Sometimes ya gotsta do watcha gotsta do! LOL

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Maybe black holes are actually spewing matter into the universe and we live on the other side of it.
edit on 10-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Girls been listening to too much Soundgarden.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I work with many engineers and scientist every day and for the most part I wouldn't let any of them take care of my dog. Whenever I hear engineer or scientist I get a red flag . Just because you passed a test doesn't mean you can spell your name the same twice in a row

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Thanks for the lolz, i never laughed so hard as when i saw the 'Space suit she designed' those moon boots will sure keep the cold of space off her toastie little feet, look i know you may have posted this as a joke for us all, but seriously guys stop quoting beforeitsnews as its a load of BS. High 5 for the lolz this time though

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Nassim Haramein's Theory about the Sun

Nassim Haramein's is a fraud.

Just like the transsexual in the spacesuit who thinks there is a blackhole in the center of the Earth. They are actually quite good for each other.
edit on 10-6-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Are you thinking along the lines of the LHC may have something to do with creating this black hole? I wonder also why all these 'sinkholes' are suddenly appearing in different parts of the globe. or else I would wonder at the possibility of the earth's core maybe being affected by HAARP or the so-called 'Tesla Earthquake Machine'.

I'm pessimistically thinking "it's more than likely something man has created" to beggarize around with Nature's own good forces which generally (without man's interference) do a pretty good job of keeping all the cycles in balance. When you take into account the amount of Corexit 9500 used and read up on its effects on living eco-systems, living beings, sea-life etc. its pretty much not a good outlook for any species.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Where you say we would be able to 'hear it seismically" do you think that could have anything to do with this so-called 'rumbling' sound that's making itself heard in various parts of the world? there's a few sound recordings of the sound on youtube. Sorry haven't put up any links to the vids but just search 'rumbling sound' or 'strange rumbling noise' and a few videos will show up. Just my .02cents worth of curiosity.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The chick is a nut. She claims she was in the movie Twisted, she lied.
www.imdb.com...

She has issues.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Girls been listening to too much Soundgarden.

Too Much Soundgarden?

I didn't think it was possible.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

facebook
So Im going remain undecided on this perticular theory I think

By the way that pic on the facebook page is the one she designed for NASA apparently

Edit to add
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2093c21ef0cb.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 9-6-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

Man that picture is soo funny…

She looks like she could be heading out to a 70’s disco party lol

- JC

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Whats even crazier is i found this about LOUIS riofrio not LOUISE riofrio and dam they look like twins!!!

Louis

Compared to Louise

AW1 Louis Riofrio is the second acoustic sensor operator and resident physicist. His collateral duties include AQA-7 preflights, galley slave and pisser boy.

From this webpage. About halfway down the page

It says HE is their resident physicist yet HE is a galley slave and pisser boy?!?!?!

Maybe a sex change or transexual??? The resemblance of Louis and Louise is uncanny!!!

So take that info as you will.

My .02¢

Silver
edit on 10-6-2011 by S1LV3R4D0 because: Add Louise pic for comparison

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by S1LV3R4D0

Ok, these 2 are eerily similar. Trying to create a new life maybe?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f64f979cbc91.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d5912df64b7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I know right!!!

Louis vs Louise...just add E

Looks identical to each other...either he is now a she or they are twin brother and sister. Either way, something is fishy in denmark. Maybe the facebook page that was looking for her published papers should have been looking under Louis instead of Louise.

Silver

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join