It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama a Psychopath?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I friend of mine just sent me this and I thought is was well worth sharing; now all you Obama Fans and Government Sock Puppets be sure to speak up

Introduction – What we are going to do here is take a look at Obama as a person with a disability, a mental illness. Seriously. Most of us are patriots, constitutionalists, sovereigns, etc. We have read numerous attacks on Obama constitutionally, legally and so forth. We are not psychologists or psychiatrists and do not interpret his actions within the scope of mental illness. Obama has been diagnosed as a mentally ill individual by several mental health care professionals. Of course this is difficult to do in a true professional sense since they do not have real physical access to this person. In spite of this these professionals have managed to illustrate a number of traits that are common to people suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

The rest of the story can be found here: www.panamalaw.org...

I particularly enjoy the examples when Obama points out that there are 57 States; that Australian is a Language; that Europe is a Country and his losing track of what year it is when signing the Guest Book at the Vatican...it would all be funny, if he was the President of Panama.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Nope, so sorry. Go back to whereever you came from and get a hobby. There is no indication that Obama is either a sociopath, psychopath or whatever path you want to pin on him.

He signed the guestbook at Westiminster Abbey and not The Vatican so get your story straight.

He does not have a mental illness ok!
edit on 3-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Nope, so sorry. Go back to whereever you came from and get a hobby. There is no indication that Obama is either a sociopath, psychopath or whatever path you want to pin on him.

He signed the guestbook at Westiminster Abbey and not The Vatican so get your story straight.

so at this point he's just an idiot? that's cool

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

I'm not sure if I fully agree with the whole article but I do not doubt Obama does have a mild form of NPD.....but his wife Michelle is even worse!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Idiot, nada and far from it. He knows how to remain cool, calm and collected when TSHTF! This is someone we need and want as POTUS!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
You don't get into power in this world without being a megalomaniacal psychopath. So, I wouldn't really call this news or anything even out of the ordinary. The people that run this world are monsters, Obama probably isn't as sick as those who are pulling his strings, but there still has to be something wrong with him.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

KRISHNAMURTI

The fact is we are all a little nut's. It seems to me that all Politicians are a little more nut's than the rest of us! Nut's or downright evil.

All worldling's are mad

BUDDHA

Worldling's being unenlightened i.e. you and me!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Is Obama a Psychopath?

Definition of PSYCHOPATH

: a mentally ill or unstable person; especially : a person affected with antisocial personality disorder

antisocial? Not even close.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Is Obama a Psychopath?

antisocial? Not even close.

How about you learn what antisocial personality disorder is? Or find a real definition of psychopath... psychopaths lead most of the world's international corporations and in the minds of many experts it is nearly an essential trait to successfully lead a large corporation or, indeed, a country.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Maybe, he is just playing a well-paid role as a professional "pathological liar". But people just seem to believe anything nowadays, even from politicians and pals.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Everyone does indeed harbor deep psychological problems and/or complexes. As far as NPD, which is one of Charlie Sheen's problems supposedly, I could maybe subscribe to that with more evidence, but I do not spend much time at all viewing or listening to Obama so I cannot agree with you as of now.

Man, I spent the entire summer of 2010 learning Australian, as well as British, and let me tell you those are difficult languages...lulz. I haven't heard that he had said those things, and I would have to see sources to fully believe them, but honestly he couldn't make any more grammatical mistakes than our last president. That's about all I have to say about that.

ETA: Whoever was doing the name calling, is that really necessary? I shouldn't have to lecture you on manners and decorum over the internet seeing as how most people either learn those things at home, or they read the T&C's for the forum. Insulting someone who disagrees with you, especially politically, is a blatant sign of immaturity as well as a shaky belief system that one feels the need to defend.
edit on 6/3/11 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Frankly, if Obama had proven to be a good and competent President, I would over look all the facts and all the reasons he should never have been allowed to run for or hold the office of President but, he has proven at every turn to be the worst enemy this country could ever have; has out done even that dwarf Bush Jr. in running our country into the ditch and while it may thrill many to see him in office, I for the record support ever effort to impeach him and will support every effort to make sure he does not have a second term to run this country further into the ditch and arms of the UN and Globalist. I don't think I need elaborate on all the reasons why but if it is an consolation, I also believe this Congress should be impeached or voted out of office...every Congressman and woman who signed the extension of the so call "Patriot Act" and that is all I am going to say.
edit on 3-6-2011 by MajorKarma because: Typos

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Yes. He is. But Bush was far more mentally ill. Clinton was a complete basket case. And the article referenced in the OP was so insanely biased, that I consider anyone posting it as though it were a legitimate, serious study even more far gone into the labyrinth of mental illness than the aforementioned Presidents.

Actually we're all a little crazy. Myself included. But not all forms of mental illness are characterized by such a lack of introspection and self-awareness. Mine own, for example, in no way hides from my awareness. I'm as crazy as a @#$%-house rat, and I know it!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

As Bill and Simon and other know or have have guessed, I have been an on and off member of ATS since 2000 and suggest it is you who need to return to your closet but, I stand corrected about it being Westminster Abbey and not the Vatican but at least I can spell Westminster and a number of common words you appear to have not gotten too in school which, does explain your awe and support of Obama as he does certain appeal to the uneducated and over educated alike, while us Middle Class Americans are just trying to prevent him from stealing our dishes, food off our tables and freedoms we have fought for generations to have. I will also add that this has been me and mine's country since we came here as colonists in 1607, this is "Our Country" first and always and that right I also claim as a Veteran, son of a Veteran, now father of a Veteran from a long line of Veterans and Patriots, and if that is not enough claim, them my 1/10th Cherokee Blood also keeps its hand on the flag. No, you go back where you came from!
edit on 3-6-2011 by MajorKarma because: Expanded comment

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Breaking news : most politicians are psychopaths.

Here's a real study made in 1996 :

Q: What's the difference between a politician and a psychopath? A: None

Politicians and stockbrokers share many of the same characteristics as criminal psychopaths. The only difference is that career high-flyers usually stay within the law. Some could be defined as "successful psychopaths", according to Lisa Marshall, a psychologist at Glasgow's Caledonian University.

In a three-year research project that involved interviewing 105 long- term offenders in Scottish prisons, she discovered that upbringing appeared to be an important factor in whether a child became a psychopath, as well as genetic make-up.

To discover which offenders were psychopaths she questioned them and compared their answers to a widely used list of 20 characteristics of a psychopath, the annual conference of the British Psychological Society's criminological and legal division were told. To be considered a psychopath, they needed to display a number of the 20 core characteristics. Ms Marshall added that people in some high-powered careers, such as stockbroking and politics - she did not rule out journalists - had enough of the 20 characteristics to be defined as psychopathic.

She said: "Successful psychopaths included people with careers such as stockbrokers, where a lot of action was happening and where they had a lot of power. "They have to be quite cold and callous. You could say a politician. [They] might be in control and have power. They are risk-takers.They have the characteristics of psychopaths but without the criminal intent."

She added that psychopaths made good fraudsters.

Of the sample of 105 inmates, 50 were psychopaths - including murderers and rapists - and the remainder were "normal" criminals.

And Bernanke/Obama/Bush/Geithner/Edwards/Pelosi/Boehner and lots of others politicians are fraudsters and criminals. They have criminal intent. They have shown it many times, by the number of times they have violated the constitution, grown their own power, ignored laws, lied, mislead, etc.

Most politicians are criminal psychopaths and they should be in jail.
edit on 3-6-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
A psychopath is very bold statement to wich im not sure i can agree to.

I can agree though that those who elected him and are willing to do it again are clearly masoquists.
but then again i could be speaking about politics and politicians in general, and that is what obama is, another one of those.

the political circus is much like stockholm syndrome i have to say.
edit on 3/6/11 by AnotherYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Obama is a pathological narcissist and sociopath with intermittent psychopathic tendancies.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma

Frankly, if Obama had proven to be a good and competent President, I would over look all the facts and all the reasons he should never have been allowed to run for or hold the office of President.......
Herein lies one of the problems with our current society. All criteria that is necessary in order to meet the required qualifications of a certain position, has either been met, or it has not. Being in agreement, or in disagreement, with actions taken, should have no impact upon the predetermined prerequisites that were already in place.

Originally posted by TonyBravada
find a real definition of psychopath...
I have faith in Merriam-Webster.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Agreed, TheImmaculateD1, and I just want to add that Dubya Bush (Signor Cespuglio, etc) said many far stupider things...
Prima facie proof that Americans know nothing about the world outside what I believe is called 'CONUS'...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
The is a large percentage of phycopaths in high ranking jobs. It is the norm....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join