It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1260 day Great Tribulation Begins on Shemini Atzeret (Oct. 21st, 2011) & Ends on Passover (April 4th

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by sonofliberty1776

The whole temple does not need to be built. Just the altar.

Matt 24:15

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand
I have always understood this to mean that he stands in the inner sanctum of the temple.

For example:

Ezekiel 42:13 Then said he unto me, The north chambers [and] the south chambers, which [are] before the separate place, they [be] holy chambers, where the priests that approach unto the LORD shall eat the most holy things: there shall they lay the most holy things, and the meat offering, and the sin offering, and the trespass offering; for the place [is] holy.

Ezekiel 42:14 When the priests enter therein, then shall they not go out of the holy [place] into the utter court, but there they shall lay their garments wherein they minister; for they [are] holy; and shall put on other garments, and shall approach to [those things] which [are] for the people.

Ezekiel 44:13 And they shall not come near unto me, to do the office of a priest unto me, nor to come near to any of my holy things, in the most holy [place]:

Ezekiel 45:4 The holy [portion] of the land shall be for the priests the ministers of the sanctuary, which shall come near to minister unto the LORD: and it shall be a place for their houses, and an holy place for the sanctuary.

Could you show me the basis for your interpretation?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Thank you and thanks for understanding my research.

If there is a so called "rapture", it would happen after the Great Tribulation and right before when the Day of the Lord happens and the 7 trumpets occur. But who knows.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Reply to post by sonofliberty1776

sites.google.com...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Says who????

I say in Jest my friend..............

But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father............

Why people even try to predict,beats the hell out of me.

Theres your answer.........Folks.................
Have a GREAT day.........

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Reply to post by Stargate2012

I will add more later when I get to a computer.

I do believe that there needs to be an altar, but not a full fledged temple (at least to start with).

Going Hebrew Roots/Messianic Judaism has completely opened my to things that mainstream Christianity either twists or completely ignores.

It is quite amazing. I would urge anyone to look into it. Just be wary, as mainstream Christianity is bucking hard against it, as is mainstream Judaism (just like in the times of Yeshua, ironically enough).

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I am sorry to burst your bubble. But that is a false teaching based on pre-trib rapture theology.

--Matthew 24:42:
It is taught in pre-tribulationism that the words of Jesus indicate that the gathering of the elect support the “THIEF” theory. Once again, we must look a little closer at the passage to understand the true meaning.

“KNOW” Strongs Reference # 1492: Greek – Iedo (eedo) to now know, always in the present “perfect” tense. As opposed to;
“KNOW” Strongs Reference # 1097: Greek – Ginosko (ghinoosko) “to perceive and understand.”

In each and EVERY passage where it is declared “No man KNOWS the day nor the hour,” the Greek work IEDO is used. It simply means no man NOW knows the day nor hour. Each and every time this phrase is used, it is ALWAYS attached to the clear admonition to WATCH for the signs of His coming. ALL THE SIGNS!

In Matthew 24 (the Olivet Discourse), the command to watch for the signs of His (Jesus) coming, both PRECEED and FOLLOW (the statement “No man KNOWS (IEDO) the day nor hour.” The Lord has made it emphatically clear, that we must KNOW (ginosko – to understand, to perceive) the watch. A simple example is this: you’re driving down a highway, there are no mile markers.

You do not KNOW (IEDO) how much further to your destination until you see some identifiable markers saying “Kingdom City – 5 miles,” then you begin to KNOW (ginosko) some detail. As you drive further, you see a sign “Kingdom City – Next Exit, ¼ mile”. Now you KNOW (ginosko) even more, and so-on until you arrive at the corner of Matthew and 24th street where you make a right hand turn till you come to the crossing of 24th street and 30th Avenue. Now you KNOW (IEDO and Ginosko) where you are.

This is exactly what these passages say. You must ALWAYS weigh what is VAGUE in scripture, against what is EMPHATIC. When you are confronted by this conflict, you MUST ALWAYS dig deeper. These things are NOT unknown to those educated in pre-tribulation theology. This makes them all the more accountable for their utterly false doctrine!

Jesus declared to his disciples (and the Church of the Ages) – You do not NOW know, so you must watch for the signs, and as you BEGIN to see the signs, you will KNOW that more and more signs are forth coming, and then suddenly you will arrive at that LAST SIGN preceding the gathering of the elect when “THE SUN BECOMES DARK as SACK CLOTH, THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE HER LIGHT, THE POWERS OF THE HEAVEN SHALL BE SHAKEN AND THE SON OF MAN and He shall send His ANGELS to gather His elect from Heaven (the dead who rise first) and earth (those who are alive and remain unto His coming).”

Mark 13:24-31: “24But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, 25And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. 26And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. 27And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven. 28Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near: 29So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors. 30Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done. 31Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.”

I Thessalonians 4:13-17: “13But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. 14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.”

url=http://propheticoutreach.blogspot.com/2007/11/no-one-knows-day-nor-hour.html]Source[/url]--

edit on 5/30/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

You get points for giving me your reason.....

Personally though, Why would anyone want to predict the end of the world? I can ONLY think of a monetary reason,on why anyone would do this.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

First off, the great tribulation is mentioned in Revelation. Go back and read it or do you care for me to spoon feed you the verse mention of it?

Second, I got the date of Oct. 21st, 2011 from Harold Camping but I disagreed with his interpretation so I wanted to figure it out for myself. I knew Shemini Atzeret was important, but I wonder why he got the 2011 date for it.

Taking the 1260 days or 42 months, I added it to that date and arrived at Passover and the day of the blood red moon. I then did further research into the timing of this as you will see in my blog. But let me guess, you haven't even taken the time to read it right? Anyone with half a brain can see the 1260 days appears to begin on the Feast of Tabernacles and alludes to it ending on Passover along with other esoteric connection that line up.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Actually, the great tribulation started when the Papacy was founded in 538 A.D., and it ended in 1798 A.D. (the beast "that was") when Napoleon Bonaparte sent General Berthier to abolish the Papal government and establish a secular one (the mortal head wound). In 1929, Mussolini and Cardinal Gasparri signed the treaty that officially brought the Vatican state proper into existence (the mortal head wound was healed). If you have time for some reading, I recommend clicking the link below.

www.remnantofgod.org...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jeramie

LOL! That theory is probably more awful than Camping's theory of the Great Tribulation beginning in 1988.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

pretty interesting blog.... but

the 'tribulation' will not begin until the Antichrit is Revealed...
and as another post states ---a 7 year Peace Treaty is entered into by the modern Israel
(whether It's traditional Israel or zionist Isreal... the Treaty must be at least Signed even if not fully implemented)

As to if the Abomination of Desolation refers to the Revealed antichrist proclaiming himself to be greater than the God concept that humanity holds dear...In the 3rd Temple (holy ground) thats' debatable.

To my sensibility.. the modern Israels secular 'Temple' is the building known as the Israeli Supreme Court...

en.wikipedia.org...

it is a corrupt place built by the Rothschilds with Masonic help... all these ideological elements are antithetical to a 3 major desert religions, (christians/hebrews/islamics) it [the Secular Temple in Jerusalem] is a corrupt eddifice just as the WTC was a destructive symbol of praise for the Rockefellers type of globalist capitalism and pillage of the World.

so, to wrap up... dating prophecies is a fun guessing game... but prophetic predictions are 'event' timelined...
an AC & FP have to ascend to power/ a Treaty involving zionist Israel must exist... which triggers the '2 witnesses'...and the 144,000 being sealed Only then will the 1260 day of Tribulation (great tribulation) begin

before then the worlds distresses are only the early 'birth-pangs' ((of the woman cited in Rev 12))

and the final great plagues, 7 Thunders & such are the precise 'Day of the Lord'...
not those previous 6 trumpets/vials/bowls judgements and 5 month period of torment., which lasted the first approximately 1,200 days... the final ~60 days / 2 months are 'the day of Wrath'

i appreciate your presentation...you seem to really devoted to your cause

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Well I interpret it in a different way, the AntiChrist and 666. I feel it is more esoterically related to Solomon and associated with the Sun. The Sun is the 666. SOLomon is associated with 666 and gold. Gold has the same alchemical symbol as the Sun as well. So I feel the AntiChrist is the Sun. The greatest abomination to God was worshipping false gods, and the main one was worshipping the Sun.

In regards to the peace treaty, you are thinking the mention in the Book of Daniel right? It just mentions a covenant, not sure if that is related to a peace treaty but sure doesn't sound like it. If you want to go down the peace treaty route, just look up September 2011 with Israel and Palestine and the news related to that. 7 year tribulation? False in my book.

You will see later why I believe the timing is very correct related to this other time code I have figured out that I haven't presented very well in my blog yet to make it easy to understand.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
More information will be added very soon!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012
There is a half hour of silence or 30 days between the 6th seal to the 7th seal. Once the 7th seal happens, the seven trumpets occur, which is when the "Day of the Lord" occurs.

The 6th seal it says happens when the moon turns to blood. What better day than Passover, especially when a blood red moon happens. And that would happen on April 4th, 2015, Passover and a blood red moon.

The half hour of silence is 30 days meaning, between the 1st Passover to the 2nd Passover.

The 2nd Passover, is when Noah enters the Ark on Iyar 14.

This would be when the 7th seal happens, and the 7 trumpets begin to sound. The Day of the Lord would begin then as well.

The three days of darkness gives us a major clue. Elenin= Wormwood that is a massive Brown Dwarf Star that will be between earth and the Sun on September 26th of this year. The Massive world wide earthquake also happens at that same time as a bad quake has hit every time this sucker has made an alignment with anything in our solar system or the galactic plane. The Rapture would have to also happen along with the Gog-Magog war around that same time.

Events as follows.

Start or Gog-Magog war.
Massive earthquake from Wormwood getting close to perfect alignment with the Sun and earth
days of darkness, cause Wormwood is 4x the mass of Jupiter and its blocking our sun.
Rapture, we hope so.
Peace Treaty made and pushed by Obama to stop the war because Israel was winning it and a whole lot of people just dis-appeared from earth.
Obama claims he is God.

Pray to Jesus because its coming, to many people have already spotted Wormwood the Brown Dwarf Star and they know where and when it will be here!!!! Pretty close anyway as it keeps speeding up, from the increase in gravity of all the other planets and our sun. I would not doubt that it happens on 9/11 knowing how those sick satanic bastards operate in D.C. They probably have old records of it or seen it along time ago with Hubble.

Its our binary Star that is on a 3600 year orbit roughly and only the massive Pyramids and other megaliths have survived the devastation it brings.

Now we know why they're are so many ancient cities on the bottom of the ocean and why the worlds governments have been building bunkers like it is 1950 during the cold war.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Um no. Worwood or Nibiru is not Comet Elenin.

What concerns me is what is in Elenin's tail? If the tail encounters Earth which might be the case, what kind of rocks is it carrying? We should be a bit concerned if it is carrying boulder size chunks of rock that could create Tunguska like damage or greater.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I think there is a big deception here about the seven year treaty. It never says the antichrist signs it. He enforces, like a peace keeper. Do a word study on the Hebrew word. However I think there is a twist to this plot. The treaty will be signed, actually before the rapture takes place. It is a big con. Because the the plot goes like this: The Psalm 83, Isaiah 17 war takes place. Israel has take back the West Bank, Damascus is destroyed, and Israel is living at peace.

The peace treaty is signed in front of the whole world, but the rapture does not take place. But the Christians believe that the antichrist just got revealed, but no rapture. It is a deception. The person that got revealed was Rosh, the head of the peace keeping forces.

Then the peace keeping force moves into the West Bank area, invited by Israel. This "peace keeper" is Rosh. The head of the international army. Then Rosh decides to destroy Israel, and the antichrist (who never attends the peace treaty signing ceremony) comes and rescues Israel from Rosh and is seen as the hero. This is the Ezekiel 38 war, and the seven year tribulation begins in verses 18-23 with the big earthquake, possibly that Elenin causes on October 17th, not October 21st.

October 17, 2011 is 2,520 days before Rosh haShannah 2018.

harpazosept2011.blogspot.com...

edit on 7-6-2011 by rapwatcher because: spelling

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rapwatcher

Forget 2520 days or the year 2018. It has no relevance.

I am 100% certain, or near 100% I have the correct timeline.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The 3rd and final Temple has been rebuilt. It is not a "building". . . it is God's true church, Bride of Christ, Church of Philadelphia, New Jerusalem.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The 3rd and final Temple has been rebuilt. It is not a "building". . . it is God's true church, Bride of Christ, Church of Philadelphia, New Jerusalem.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

Man, april 4 is my birth day, I hope nothing happens.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join