It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Blind Allegiance": Book chronicling Sarah Palin and her thirst for vengeance

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Just out, and for the Sarah Palin "supporters", please take time to understand that any adulation or, even 'worship' of her is terribly misplaced.

It has long been noticed by many folks, and the continued popularity of this sham has been puzzling. Finally, an in-depth reveal has been published, and is certainly worthy of a look, I would think.

From the famous Katie Couric interview:

KC: "How many magazines do you read?"

SP: "All of 'em."

...to, the notes written on her palm, before a debate. The apologists, for her, are astonishing in their tenacity. Can we put her aside, now please? Once and for all?

www.kansascity.com...

To add, forgot the snippet:

A former member of Sarah Palin's inner circle has written a scathing tell-all, saying Palin was ready to quit as governor months before she actually resigned and was eager to leave office when more lucrative opportunities came around.

"In 2009 I had the sense if she made it to the White House and I had stayed silent, I could never forgive myself," Frank Bailey told The Associated Press.

Palin's attorney did not respond to multiple requests for comment for this story.

edit on Tue 24 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I just happened to see this author on TV and while he stopped short of calling her a liar (about her faith) he said that in all the trips he'd taken with her and all the time they spent together (including meals and meetings) he never ONCE saw her carry a bible, quote scripture or pray.

She is vindictive and would say whatever she needed to to further her career. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Whats with the unhealthy preoccupation with Sarah Palin........

And im not talking about her supporters...........

Im talking about the people who spend so much time trying to slander, smear and deface her .........its manic

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

MBTM, she is still in the public arena. "Flirting" with running in 2012. She has the public appearances on Fox "News".

She is relevant, and any actual truths as to her character (or, lack thereof) require illumination.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I find it amazing that sooooo many sheep believe any and everything they're told or read or see on tv? Don't you?

It's amazing that all a sudden, after so many years DONALD TRUMP IS A RACIST?

It's amazing that this insider of Sarah Palin is finally speaking out after getting her morning coffee for so many years?

Sounds like another wannabe trying to make a buck because Palin decided it was better to make a lot more money than to be a governor........... SHAME ON HER!

There's nothing really really wrong with Palin like so many other scandalous politicians, but the sheep will believe anything that spreads hate for anything that disagrees with them.

BREAKING NEWS: Anyone who disagrees with Demos/liberals is a racist, including H. Cain supporters.

I find it laughable that so many people focus on a person who is so inconsequential.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

She's a tough act to follow if you are a supporter I think the problem is that as far as the Republicans go not much out there to hold on to...I also don't think she is a fair representation of the tea party or maybe just my thoughts on what the tea party should be are different...I find her to be overbearing and even more so than Barney Frank who also irks the hell out of me..

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to the release of Levi Johnston's book "Deer in the Headlights: My Life in Sarah Palin's Crosshairs". Of all the people that know Palin on a personal level, Levi is going to be the most likely to dish the dirt; although, the book mentioned in the OP should do a fine job of that as well.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

If shes so relevant then why are people spending so much time trying to prove how irrelevant she is?

There are a lot more people in the public eye that are more of a threat then her , so why the preoccupation?

Unless people think she really is a threat and are just trying to minimalize her...........

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Probably the only thing that is factual about this book is that its going to make the arthor alot of money.

People love to hate Palin, its big money to play onto that hate. I don't like her, but I'm not so filled with hatred that i'm going to buy into anything derogatory written about her.

Should be good reading for those Palin bashers. I will pass, just as I have passed on all those books that is derogatory about Obama. I did read Pinheads and Patriots though and I will say that was a pretty bad read. I'm just glad I borrowed it from the library.

Taught me a lesson.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I almost edited that word..."relevant".....because, it was vague, and not meant in the manner it was interpreted, when I re-read it after posting.

"relevant" in that she is still trying to stay in the "public eye" and, thus....needs to be exposed for the fraud that she is, because she does not deserve the positive attention.

She needs to fade into obscurity, like so many others...shall I list them?

Starting with John Ensign.....but, no. There are plenty of other sources that have done that already. It is along, long laundry list.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Ok I can understand that...........

but how does she fade into obscurity when people spend so much time trying to dig up dirt on her and trying to fling mud?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

It's because she doesn't carry a bible, pray or openly cite scriptures..... but yet calls herself religious. LOL Heathen she......

Didn't we hear about this dude before? Let me look.

Oh yes. The former employee from the Troopergate Ethics probe (which Palin was found NOT to have violated anything:

Final Report of Alaska Personnel Board

On November 3, 2008, the Alaska Personnel Board concluded its probe and determined that Palin had not violated ethics laws, contradicting the earlier investigations. Tim Petumenos, the lawyer hired by the Board to conduct the probe, was quoted as stating in his final report, "There is no probable cause to believe that the governor, or any other state official, violated the Alaska Executive Ethics Act in connection with these matters."[6] The Personnel Board report also dismissed Monegan's request for a hearing and recommended that the police union (PSEA) amended complaint be dismissed

This is just one of ALL the ethics case which were determined to be without merit.

And, Bailey was terminated by Palin... hmmm "How can I make a bunch of money ..... Oh-I know. A Hate Palin Book. There are enough mindless numb skulls that will eat this up-true or not. It won't matter because no one will hold me accountable or check any provable claims.... heheheheh "

Keep the hate going. It fuels her even more.

She doesn't have to lift a finger ever again and she did more than most people that hate her and talk crap.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4cf1a2f17bf9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

ROFL.

I expected no less, from a 'Sarah Supporter' (can I trademark "SS"? No, already taken....)

I will see your Sarah with flag picture, and raise you with the one she probably wishes to impinge into the minds of her most ardent fans:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb4fd8604d27.png[/atsimg]

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

So youre attacking the above poster because he posted valid links discrediting the guys work because he has a grudge against her?

Dismantle the guys post, dont attack him , for all you know hes neutral on the issue of Palin........

This is exactly what im talking about.........none of this makes any sense.......

Its like threads like these are for trolling.........

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I find it funny how anyone who questions Palin is not patriotic or is seen as "sheeple". Purely from a personal point of view, I have never seen a politician so close to the presidency that in my opinion has no right getting there. I base those statements on her lack of education, lack of understanding of the issues, and lack of positive public service.. She's been caught time and again sounding very uneducated on a variety of subjects. She was rumored to have made many politcal errors when pushing for VP as stated by people in her own inner circle. And she doesn't have the kind of resume to back the following she has which really scares me... What has happened to this country that we are rushing to appoint Palin to an office of power? What the heck kind of experience did she have before Gov of Alaska? If not mistaken she was just a mayor of some tiny town with a tiny population.. Look, I want change too. I crossed my fingers that Obama would be that form of change from the Bush regime we'd deal with beforehand. But in the end she's about the least qualified person I've ever listened to trying to become a president or vice president. Sometimes a person has all the qualifications in the world but just is not a good public speaker ( Biden), and some are great public speakers but not great in office. But I cant for the life of me figure out what catagory she falls into? She hasnt proven to be an effective leader nor has she convinced the majority that she's well versed in todays politics. Yes I want change, but not at that cost!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Weedwhacker, you. This human Palin is certainly a devisive figure. You will get quite an interestingly varied view on why her supporters love her, most of them having nothing to do with her ability to run the USA. The only real issue is that this may be the last staw for the reality family momma in serious politics. This is a star machine for you...get back to destroying poorly researched threads...

ColoradoJens

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
People, please see the bigger picture here... If we appoint Palin to a position of power, she is then the mouthpiece for all of us Americans. This should be a big deal. When we are making deals with Israel or Pakistan, I want those deals being made between two people who have respect and believe in what the other person is saying... How can we expect a leader from a different country to take her seriously when her own running mate lost faith in her during the campaign trail?! She didn't seem smart enough to know when to talk and know when to stop talking during the campaign. If she can't figure that out, I don't want her trying to figure out a nuclear crisis!!!!! She may not be as bad as we make her out to be, but for goodness sake why would "we the people" want to trust her with life changing/world changing decisions??

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
www.kansascity.com...

what he describes as campaigns by Sarah Palin over the years to tear down others who have crossed or confronted her, he stuck around.

...theres a type of fish that buddy-up with sharks so they can feed on the leftovers and excretions... seems like thats what bailey is...

"We looked at her as ... that queen on a horse that could come in and save the state," he said. "As we started to see that that was not the case, I kept silent and I just kept on working."

...awww, he's got da blues cuz his fantasy didnt turn out like he wanted - boo hoo boo hoo...

Bailey dismisses any suggestion he's disgruntled or bitter;

...iow, his knife just accidentally slipped into her back when he was dreaming about the big bucks his tattletales might bring...

"Yeah, there were some tough, tough times but hopefully I've learned from some of that," he said. "Time will tell."

...time has revealed that he's as much of a dishonest fantasy-addicted backstabber as she is...

"I'm sad at a lot of wasted potential," said Bailey, who believed she could accomplish more than she did as governor. "I certainly don't hate her but I look at a lot of wasted opportunities on her part."

...sour grapes from a jilted or wannabe lover?... kinda sounds like it ... maybe she's throwing a little sumpin special his way for keeping her name in the limelight...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I say that the "attacks" on this author are premature, but certainly not unexpected. It is actually a common strategy, seen every time someone *dares* to criticize someone in the political "right side" in America.

Apologists for the indefensible must use these methods, rather than allowing the points raised (by the author) to get any traction.....

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

And I would expect nothing less from you. But, great choice of pics. Possible minipic/avatar material there. ty

I support her. So what. I don't support Obama-big deal.

That is what is great about America. Isn't it?

I can say this though. She is more American than Obama.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join