It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru on Switzerland and Iraq BANKNOTES.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I agree with some that it's Halley Comet.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
It's comet. It has a tail.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7df0d11709e9.jpg[/atsimg]

You are wrong. I know better. This is Nibiru in crown. Nothing would convince me that I have to use my brain.
edit on 23-5-2011 by odyseusz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
Nibiru does not have a orbit. It is a hollowed out planetary space craft used by the reptilians. It can move freely whenever it feels like it.

my source is Alex Collier. a man who is a andromedan contact who predicted 9/11 and the japan earthquake in 1994.

would you be so kind as to supply a link to the info you are presenting here? i am aware of collier, but would not know where to start... plus, it may be an interesting read for ALL who read it...

thanks in advance!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
If that orange orbit is correct, we would see it twice a year, what ever it is, I think its just a bit of fancy the artist cooked up to fill a bit of space, like its not full already!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I think the tail makes it really convincing for me that it actually depicts Haley's comet.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I recall some book describing the United States Dollar as some sort of road map. I believe the book was called Old World Secrets The Omega Code. It was mentioned here on Above Top Secret as well I believe. Perhaps this is another sort of "road map?"

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

don't say me your real source is a man who doing predictions O_O
Reliable source ?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
100% Nibiru's elliptical orbit, just as the Sumerian & Babylonians 'legends' state.

And here is Marduk, the reptilian god:
3.bp.blogspot.com...

See also 'other depictions of Marduk:
humansarefree.com...
edit on 23-5-2011 by gekados because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Couldnt it be some comet a swiss discovered? Apart from the fact that a planet with a 3000 year orbit due to it being so big would be a dead wasteland, the orbit is far smaller than the one attribuited to Nibiru. Also 2012 is coming fast and so far I count only one sun.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
hi

im not sure this is Nibiru because of my lack of knowledge on the subject....but...its very interesting....
i have to read more about it..

star for you

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

That's just an orbit of a comet.
That's all...

The 10 Frank note

On its face the 10 franc banknote of the sixth series from 1976 (cf. the list of the banknote series of the SNB) shows a portrait of the mathematician Leonhard Euler, who was born in Switzerland.
The back of the note contains graphic representations of a water-turbine, the solar system as well as rays passing lenses. The drawing of the solar system shows only the planets Mercury, Venus, earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, their satellites and a comet.
Only the mentioned planets have been known during the period of Euler's life.

edit on 2011-5-23 by tomten because: added link and more info

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jerbowski
I am wondering why Saturn only shows 5 moons orbiting around it. Also, forgive my ignorance for not knowing, but the background picture in the note is of a reorbiting shuttle. Does this have any significance to the rest of the note?

Because..

On its face the 10 franc banknote of the sixth series from 1976 (cf. the list of the banknote series of the SNB) shows a portrait of the mathematician Leonhard Euler, who was born in Switzerland.

The back of the note contains graphic representations of a water-turbine, the solar system as well as rays passing lenses.

The drawing of the solar system shows only the planets Mercury, Venus, earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, their satellites and a comet.
Only the mentioned planets have been known during the period of Euler's life.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Halley's Comet facts from wikipedia:

The perihelion, the point in the comet's orbit when it is nearest the Sun, is just 0.6 AU (between the orbits of Mercury and Venus), while its aphelion, or farthest distance from the Sun, is 35 AU (roughly the distance of Pluto).

Halley's Comet - Wikipedia

Now, what do we see from the picture?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Here we go again...
Hey guys it's Nibiru!
Really?
Yea cause I said so.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

This is not off subject, but, I'm not sure how many people have viewed the threads about comet Elenin and come across this video... If you haven't, then give it a good watch, and pay attention to the mapped out orbit paths.

If you look closely at the orbit pattern on the currency posted above, and the orbit layout of the planets and the comet in the video... they are EXACTLY the same. Speculation of this "comet" being considered a star or planet seems to be rising. I wouldn't be surprised if this comet and nibiru are one in the same.

I know a handful of de-bunkers would say" there is no proof that such a thing even exist," although I would consider this possible proof... while at the same time, there is no proof that the planet doesn't exist either.
I would rather trust ancients of the past about these planets or stars existing and writings recorded on walls or caves than the words of people in power today. The reason behind that choice... ancient people don't have anything to hide, or anything to lose. People in control positions of today have a lot to lose, so why would they give you a straight answer or tell you information that could lead them to losing their position of power.

edit on 23-5-2011 by Cross8712 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I read Zacharia Sitchins book the" Twelfth Planet" and was mesmorised by his research quotes and for many years I believed it may just be true, even if the logic of the orbit was a bit strange among other things!
Now after many moons i have concluded that it is more contrived fear BS, and from what I can gather is, he was a stooge for someone or something .It is the groundwork for a massive con job !
Sorry to rain on your parade, but you need to check out either Werner Von Braun or Carol Rosin. According to her, Werner Von Braun told her to warn the people of a future false flag to do with something alien ! I'm predicting holograms if this is true.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Just Google for "halley comet orbit" and switch to images in Google. You will get the same pictures of our solar system with comet like on that banknote...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
This is a joke isn't it? The diagram is a stylised representation of the solar system. The distances from sun to orbit of each planet (excluding neptune,uranus and pluto) is completely disproportional. The outer planets are not even on there. Finally the "comet" has an orbit which is within Uranus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's freaking artistic licence , nothing more. The artist would be in hysterics if he read all the above interpretation.

Where is this desperation coming from? Could it be that every single prediction for "mega events" in 2011 to date has come to nothing, so the next "big one" ( comet Elenin) is being hyped up in your minds through desperation to have something happen !!!

its true everyone on this site is just waiting for death

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

As stated in several posts on this thread, the planets depicted are shown to be the planets known during the life of the mathematician involved with the bank note. Just because people believe in such a thing, like nibiru, doesn't make them death seekers or fear spreaders. Some people would think if such information where true, it could be a good thing. I would love to see some alien planet rock the world and enlighten people with some new info and ideas. That doesn't mean I think we would all die from it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cross8712

This is not off subject, but, I'm not sure how many people have viewed the threads about comet Elenin and come across this video... If you haven't, then give it a good watch, and pay attention to the mapped out orbit paths.

If you look closely at the orbit pattern on the currency posted above, and the orbit layout of the planets and the comet in the video... they are EXACTLY the same. Speculation of this "comet" being considered a star or planet seems to be rising. I wouldn't be surprised if this comet and nibiru are one in the same.

I know a handful of de-bunkers would say" there is no proof that such a thing even exist," although I would consider this possible proof... while at the same time, there is no proof that the planet doesn't exist either.
I would rather trust ancients of the past about these planets or stars existing and writings recorded on walls or caves than the words of people in power today. The reason behind that choice... ancient people don't have anything to hide, or anything to lose. People in control positions of today have a lot to lose, so why would they give you a straight answer or tell you information that could lead them to losing their position of power.

Even though it's been already pointed out that it's a comet. Not this internet famed Nibiru.
Every comet that passes by us, every new planet found along the trillions that are out. Is not all off a sudden Nibiru.
Guys its dwaft star. Well.....I think it's a dwarf star. Solid proof of this dwarf star? No.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join