It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veronica Veil Face Discovery Conspiracy Has Commenced

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Since the discovery of the Face photograph in the St Peters Veronica I have been referred to many people in the Catholic system. I was put in contact with Cardinal who is in charge of St Peters Basilica. He emailed me 1 week ago stating the Vatican will not be making any world announcement on the discovery of the photographic encoded image. I am deeply saddened as now the image is only to be seen by the few that know about it. As a Christian this is not good as now they have confirmed to me that my discovery will be kept a secret. I am powerless to do anything. One allie has come forward a powerful priest in the Vatican who has just seen the photograph I processed. Since I discovered the ALIVE face of Christ in early April of 2011 the incredible link to the Shroud of Turin has revealed itself. The injuries to the right side of the nose are identical to the negative Shroud image which shows the depressed fractured cheek injury on the left side. When working on the negative Shroud image it reverses to left from right, so in otherwords the link I have made which is of great magnitude is that it is the same man on both pieces of cloth. The link below shows the Veronica face close up photograph and then the Shroud of Turin negative I also processed. A documentary is being now filmed to show the world.The Veronica veil in question is the gold framed St Peters one, my filming system has provan the other 6 including the Manoppello cloth to be all paintings. I have discovered the first ever miraculous photograph of an alive Christ moments before crucifiction and confirmed the 2000 year old legend as fact.
en.gloria.tv...
(C) 2011 Vincenzo Ruello
edit on 22-5-2011 by shroudnews77 because: Typos

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by shroudnews77

The shroud of turin was proven to be faked as far as i can remember.

Why is Jesus european looking??

I think you are seeing what you want to see to be honest.

EDIT: Yup the shroud was proven fake by carbon dating

www.physorg.com...

Made in the 14th century......kinda weird considering the event was supposed to have taken place 1400 years prior lol.

I cant help but bring you up on your sentence where you say you have proven this as "FACT".....HOW>???? Can i assume you have your own laboratory??? Or are you basing your assumptions on your religious beliefs??
edit on 22-5-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
So you're telling me they had cameras in those days?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Baguette

No its a miraculous image exactly like the negative in the Shroud of Turin it exists the eyes nose hair are their, unexplainable but true, I have linked the 2 cloths together as one by the injury to the side of the nose, this is the greatest discovery in Christianity in 2000 years and I discovered it

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I discovered the photographic image it is there in front of your eyes its encoded and yes I have special filming equipment and a 3d process i developed in 2009. The carbon dating was provan wrong and scientists even agree that they tested new patches put there in the 15th century caused by a fire.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
You are witnessing the first photographic image of Christ ever seen alive and guys and gals thanks for the flags

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by shroudnews77
You are witnessing the first photographic image of Christ ever seen alive and guys and gals thanks for the flags
I'm not seeing anything, upload the image already.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by i am just saying

Click on the first link thanks

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by shroudnews77

that page is blocked here at work.
just post it for heaven's sakes!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
john cage has been dead for a while. Music artist

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by i am just saying

Ive never posted pics here directly sorry youll have to wait till you get home I appollogise

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jtripp6

My music is dead and this discovery is far greater than me singing a few rock n roll numbers for a pack of drunks in a pub hahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
sorry, and he's not rock and roll.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jtripp6

John Cage was a musical genious

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
thank you and yes he was i saw his name on the link

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The shroud of turin is of Jacques De Molay. At least -> I believe

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I am about to become the most famous man on the face of this earth

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestic Lumen

This is nothing about belief are you kidding, the photographic image has been revealed and the relic has been confirmed to have been held at the 13th century. So you explain how this photographic image got in there, have you seen the St Peters Veronica ? its a red brown stain give me some respect and intelligence

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
OK, so let's get this clear; there is the official photograph of the Apparition of the Virgin Mary and somehow you say that you can see the face of Jesus within this photograph and that it matches identically to the Shroud of Turin?

Why can I not see this with my own eyes. I see a smudged vague representation of some conglomeration of gray/black/and white Nothing superimposed to allow me to see what you see, and nothing distinct at all.

I am with the Vatican on this one; have a nice Day!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

More research on your part would be warranted here, friend.

The carbon-14 tests - issues with carbon 14 testing itself aside - have been under constant attack for decades due to where the samples were taken from:

Three peer-reviewed articles have since been published contending that the samples used for the dating test may not have been representative of the whole shroud.

There is, to my knowledge, no SOLID way to tie the reports to the shroud, but there are plenty of them indicating that something similar to the shroud was known for centuries prior to the acknowledged existence of the shroud. Close associations have been drawn with the sudarium of Oviedo, which has a much older confirmed history.

There are also a host of indicators as to its authenticity - the weave of the cloth is known to ancient Israel (3-1 herringbone), and other factors tie it to israel:

Joseph Kohlbeck from the Hercules Aerospace Company in Utah and Richard Levi-Setti of the Enrico Fermi Institute examined some dirt particles from the Shroud surface. The dirt was found to be travertine aragonite limestone. Us ing a high-resolution microprobe, Levi-Setti and Kolbeck compared the spectra of samples taken from the Shroud with samples of limestone from ancient Jerusalem tombs. The chemical signatures of the Shroud samples and the tomb limestone were found identical except for minute fragments of cellulose linen fiber that could not be separated from the Shroud samples.

In 1997 Avinoam Danin, a botanist at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, reported that he had identified the type of Chrysanthemum coronarium, Cistus creticus and Zygophyllum whose pressed image on the shroud was first noticed by Alan Whanger in 1985 on the photographs of the shroud taken in 1931. He reported that the outlines of the flowering plants would point to March or April and the environs of Jerusalem. In a separate report in 1978 Danin and Uri Baruch reported on the pollen grains on the cloth samples, stating that they were appropriate to the spring in Israel. Max Frei, a Swiss police criminologist who initially obtained pollen from the shroud during the STURP investigation stated that of the 58 different types of pollens found, 45 were from the Jerusalem area, while 6 were from the eastern Middle East, with one pollen species growing exclusively in Constantinople, and two found in Edessa, Turkey. Mark Antonacci argues that the pollen evidence and flower images are inherently interwoven and strengthen each other...

In 2008 Avinoam Danin reported analysis based on the ultraviolet photographs of Miller and Pellicori taken in 1978. Danin reported five new species of flower, which also bloom in March and April and stated that a comparison of the 1931 black and white photographs and the 1978 ultraviolet images indicate that the flower images are genuine and not the artifact of a specific method of photography.

As far as the inferred 'european' appearance of the man on the shroud - it's debatable in the first place, as well as requires consideration of distortion due to having been draped over a body, facial structure, etc. A History Channel special The Real Face of Jesus used the 3d information encoded in the shroud image to computer-render the actual face of the man it contained, which was definitely much more middle eastern in appearance.

There's simply so much going on with the shroud (apparently real blood - or not, anatomy of high accuracy and crucifixion reality not acknowledged in the 13th century, and a method of generating the image that none have yet been able to faithfully determine or reproduce...) that the shroud is "a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma."

We should not be so quick to seek to cast it aside.

Be well!
edit on 5/22/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join