It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veronica Veil Face Discovery Conspiracy Has Commenced

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Guys...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/617ba8efc346.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
My photographic image I have developed is not perfect as I am trying to get access now through the Vatican. But it is clear enough that I have revealed a photographic image of the left eye open the right eye swollen bashed and shut , the nose and hair. I also have a full face image which I will not download as yet as I am still working on it. Proffessor Heinrich Pfieffer the world authority on the Veronica Veils in existance has seen my photograph and is now working with me. This cloth I have now decoded is actually the ancient cloth known as the Odessa Cloth which historically dates back to the ancient writings in the 6th century. The conclusion now formulating is indisputable from my discovery
1. Both the Shroud and the St Peters Veronica have encoded photographic images
2. Both faces on both cloths have injuries to the right of the nose face area.
3. We now have in existance and detected by myself a New Photographic scientifically unexplainable cloth relic...a new Shroud. Acts of Pilate 5th century Ad actually states the Jewish womans name was Bernice..this is the Odessa Cloth. Over a period of 2000 years the image totally faded to a red browny coloured stain but my 3d filming system I developed in 2009 has detected and revealed this event horizon of a photographic image. There is no escape for scientists or skeptics on my discovery, once word spreads that the injuries on my photograph are identical to the injuires on the face on the Shroud the entire mystery is solved....the same man Christ

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I am not a troll

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by shroudnews77
I also have a full face image which I will not download as yet as I am still working on it.

I'd be interested in seeing some info on how these pictures were processed to obtain the results you're getting.
There are many programs that can "create" a picture out of nothing, or alter one in any way the user would like.
Not saying you're doing this, but some info on your software would clear it up before the accusations start flying around.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Accusations are already flying everywhere but I have no fear, I can reproduce the image within 5 minutes of work. I use no programs have several cameras which film simultaneously in angles of light from 3 - 5 angles which then create a 3d image which I then develope as a normal photographic image.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
My work on the Shroud commenced in February 2011 where I revealed words writing letters skin tones.My work is pioneering and cutting edge highly advanced. For the Veronica it was more difficult than the Shroud as it has deteriorated greatly. I link 4 cameras together then film simultaneously. The system is copyright and registered in the USA, it works. Am hoping to use it to scan the stars and planets also one day

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Sounds similar to the "bullet time" effects from "The Matrix" movie. I'm not clear on how different angles of an essentially flat subject will add up to a 3D image of the same subject. Can you clarify?
edit on 22-5-2011 by subject x because:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

No I dont want to clarify sorry

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by shroudnews77

Then I have no choice but to believe your pictures/results are hoaxed. Sorry.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Why would I tell a stranger my secret filming system I already told you enough you ungrateful person

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by shroudnews77

Ok, how about the copyright number then?
Copyrights are public access. Can't be too secret...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Your other thread about the shroud of Turin fell flat on it's face.
Shroud of Turin Thread.

I can see this one going the same way as you refuse to post any pictures and expect everyone to take your word as being fact. Instead of a link to your Youtube videos please post some of your photographs so we can examine them ourselves as not everyone can link to youtube.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by shroudnews77
My work on the Shroud commenced in February 2011 where I revealed words writing letters skin tones.My work is pioneering and cutting edge highly advanced. For the Veronica it was more difficult than the Shroud as it has deteriorated greatly. I link 4 cameras together then film simultaneously. The system is copyright and registered in the USA, it works. Am hoping to use it to scan the stars and planets also one day

What exactly are you filming? Are you saying you have access to the actual Veronica and Shroud?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

The history of the Odessa Cloth is ancient.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I think he just takes photographs of photographs.

There is no way the Vatican would allow an unknown individual have actual access to the shroud or anything else.

The whole thing sounds like a load of hogwash and should be taken with a very large pinch of salt.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

The link is on the first paragraph I never post photos sorry,

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
So the "true image" of Christ is a veil. That is something I would think Christians would not want to advertise.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

I am in contact with Vatican proffessors whats hard to believe . My clip on the channel is as good as photographs, im here to reveal the news on my discovery on the veronica if you have nothing intelligent to say please just watch the simpsons or smoke some dope and leave the thread alone

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by swordwords

Its a Veil yes whats the problem it is miraculous unexplainable, by my photograph I have confirmed the crucifiction as fact. We can see the face beaten up smashed an eye is closed and ive linked it also to the Shroud, I am a genious

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Have you had actual physical access to the shroud?

Have you had actual physical access to the veil?

You may be in touch with professors from the Vatican, but that means nothing. I am in touch with several professors from a number of universities, means nothing.

edit on 22-5-2011 by nolabel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join