It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Attack Imminent With Accusation of 9/11 Role

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

"The defectors' identities and testimony were not revealed in the filing but were being submitted."

Figures.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Many (Gerald Celente, for example) have said this will happen. Unfortunately, we will go to war with Iran. We are already in the beginning phases of WW3 - almost every country on Earth right now is massively building up their military, regional conflicts, occupations, shortages of natural resources - it all kind of adds up, we just need a catalyst to set it all in motion. People are right - this won't go over like Iraq or Afghanistan for the U.S. China will get involved and the whole world will be fighting... just like before, history will repeat, there is too much resonance with the past world wars to get out of it now.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Or are we being head faked and Pakistan is the real target....

I considered that when I did my analysis the day after Osama was "killed." I dont think so. Pakistan has been the one the media has fixated on since day one of the Osama drama. The press has been moaning loudly about Pakistan the whole time. Hardly what you do when you want to slide in an attack. Pakistan is bristling all over they are so threatened.

What happened is we went VERY silent on Iran for a while. As I see it, Pakistan is the distraction. Iran is the real target. Taking those two out are dangerous. One, because Pakistan has nukes, for sure, and they might come to one anothers aid. It makes no real sense to try and take Pakistan out by force. SOMEONE will get nuked if we do. They seem to have a lot of emotional hot heads in power. They are a wild card.

It would make better sense to leave them for last. Take out Iran, the less militarily able target, who just so happens to be in internal turmoil, but first, you need to get their strongest potential ally out of the mix. How? Scare the crap out of them. Get their long term enemy and them bickering, get them on the defensive while at the same time holding out hope of reconciliation as our ally, and figure out a way to make them prove their loyalty after first calling it into question.

I think when we go after Pakistan, we we do it internally. Not as an attack. We dont want them nuking up resources.

things will turn up that OBL not only had his last days sanctuary there in Pakistan
but it will be found out that even before 1995 OLB had living arrangements there in Pakistan too

Honestly? We still dont know what happened there. We dont know for sure Osama was there. We dont know for sure Pakistan knew. And we dont know for sure if he WAS there that our spooks didnt hide him there themselves. All we really know is that the US is claiming he was there, and hinting that Pakistan might have known about it, and that we are making "you traitor" noises at them. That we know.

Pakistan was a long time haven as i had said many times in replies here on ATS...
we're just waiting for the propaganda machine to connect the dots

The media has been painting Pakistan as a long time haven for years now. So you certainly arent breaking any news there. That was and is the media line. And, it might actually be true. But we dont know if our spooks are the ones stashing bad guys they have used in other operations. Its easy to accurately claim bad guys are hiding in Pakistan if you are the ones hiding them there, isnt it?

Not saying thats the case, that we are stashing bad guys there, but it certainly should be considered along with the media line.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther9111776
reply to post by CodeRed3D

do you simply forget not so distant lies

we were told saddam had wmds and ties to 911

HE DID NOT

That info came from an iraqi defector, Saddams former co-dictator. As a reward he got the country handed to him on a silver plate.
How convenient...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sostoned
People are right - this won't go over like Iraq or Afghanistan for the U.S. China will get involved and the whole world will be fighting... just like before, history will repeat, there is too much resonance with the past world wars to get out of it now.

If I were Russia or China, I would let the allied forces piss everyone off and spend all their resources and equipment, I would start spreading information and propaganda towards the people of the allied nations that they are being betrayed by their leaders to make home life dangerous and uncertain, and then, when internal conflict at home reached a critical mass, and the allies were overextended and struggling elsewhere, THATS when I would team up and strike.

Why enter the battle too soon when you can let the combatants tire each other out, stir up crap for them at home, and then just come in and give the coup de gras and clean off the table of the winnings?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

...wait for it.........wait.....................

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
you're right. americans will believe anything. it doesn't matter that all the evidence points to an inside job. its all ignored and unquestioned. its sad most think they're free.

well...we needed another boogeyman, and it seems like the fabrication of another is on the way. nice catch.

Not sure where you're from sunshine but
not all of us fall for the BS from the messiah
with the "little m".

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding,,,,We have a winner! Best point made in this thread, you win a star!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
"The defectors' identities and testimony were not revealed in the filing but were being submitted."

Of course. This isn't surprising, looking at 2001 it is clear where the christiandom colonialists would be going.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
And now we have a replacement for the Bin Laden Boogieman...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I also heard that Belize and Bhutan might be involved in 9/11. Madagascar provided material support. I'm pretty sure Kiribati and most of the Federated States of Micronesia may have also had a role in covering up the plot until it happened. In fact, Osama bin Laden did not die in Pakistan, that was a fraud for propaganda reasons. He's still alive and well in Trinidad and Tobago (As it turns out, Bin Laden loves Carnival time and how his four wives wine up der bodies to dat sweet Soca music). Did I beat this facetious, topical humor like a dead horse? Well, let's just get it over with already: I think we should invade every country.

What about those American hikers. I'm sorry, who "hikes" in a war zone? I know people get into extreme sports, but seriously, who hikes in a war zone? Really? I mean, yeah, I feel like kayaking in North Korea. How about some extreme dmx riding in southern Sudan. Underwater basket-weaving off the coast of Somalia, perhaps? Ok, so that last one isn't an extreme sport, but my point still stands...

Who "hikes" in a country that is occupied and undergoing sectarian violence, just to "accidentally" cross the border between said country and a vehement enemy of the occupying force in the neighboring nation?

The photojournalist who "accidentally" crossed into North Korea from China was much more believable. I think that they aren't even trying anymore when it comes to back stories.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sostoned
Many (Gerald Celente, for example) have said this will happen. Unfortunately, we will go to war with Iran. We are already in the beginning phases of WW3 - almost every country on Earth right now is massively building up their military, regional conflicts, occupations, shortages of natural resources - it all kind of adds up, we just need a catalyst to set it all in motion. People are right - this won't go over like Iraq or Afghanistan for the U.S. China will get involved and the whole world will be fighting... just like before, history will repeat, there is too much resonance with the past world wars to get out of it now.

Almost every country is not building up their military, many/most European countries are cutting back on military expenditure, Australia is also cutting back. If a world war was looming, you'd imagine these countries would be bulking up.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
How's this for a theory...Mossad agents were the ones that actually killed Bin Laden, the U.S was called in to clean the mess up to avoid a nuclear confrontation between Israel and the Arab world.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

LOL what im most concered about is where you get your news from. . . no one has claimed that.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I think the only thing the OP got correct in this thread is that the "news"STORY came from *beforeitsnews* and that it belongs in the highly speculative board of AboveTopSecret.com.

Everything else was a waste of time and I feel like a big sucker for paticipating in it. Next time I am going to double-check everything before jumping headfirst into the deep-end of the pool. Damm, can't get enough pills lately and they are bankrupting my budget.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I wonder how much money the CIA paid these guys. Every damn War we've been in since and including WWII has been started on a Lie, a Lie fostered by our own government that has cost us Millions of Lives needlessly. Who's gotten Rich and or Powerful off these Wars, those are the ones to settle up with, get rid of those people and maybe we can have some Peace on this Planet.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This is interesting... What if it has something to do with this "Final Judgment" prophecy? It could be some sort of warning to the US, or something, because if China is not going to back off, well... you don't want to piss off China, and Iran is not the same as Iraq.
I'm looking forward to see how this evolves.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
war? you havnt been in any war. what are u talking about

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MortlitantiFMMJ

They are part of NATO, Europe that is, so do you think they are just bombing Libya and Ivory Coast and not replacing their bombs? Fact is Europe has built up their military and continues to do so under the cover of NATO and they ride on the back of the U.S military. Not to mention the Eastern Europeans, Russia in particular is going through a massive arms build up and re-modernization. China meanwhile has announced huge military spending increases which has been going on for years, and is supplying not-so-friendly-with-us countries like Pakistan with military hardware. There's plenty of press on all this...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join