It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World is to end (again) on Saturday – now Russians know it too

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Molder
If Jesus is coming back, does that mean that I better keep my pants up and not do anything sexual all day....Just in case....I mean I don't want to be caught with my pants down or anything...LOL

He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake.

oh wait, erm...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyb578
I hope he is wrong as it is my 21st birthday in a couple of weeks. dont want to spend it in hell.

Sorry but that's inevitable as your already there. Happy Birthday though!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
its not going to happen.

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
-Matthew 24:36

There for it will not happen per the word of god. Does this guy read his own material?

So would this by definition make this guy a false prophet, now sinner and intern convert him into the ranks of satin?

I know I’m reaching here

edit on 18-5-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

The bible, if you read it, gives many instances of when the Rapture will take place. It even tells when Christ will likely return.
Now I'm not a subscriber to the whole "Christ was the literal son of God" idea, but I do believe in a higher "energy", so to say that people will one day blink out of existence here on Earth to herald the return of "God's only son", is a bit nonsensical to me. Could they be taken out via a massive radiation blast from the sun? Sure. Maybe a comet, or nuclear war? Right on. Maybe even a plague of some sort, but not even being a subscriber to the old text, I can see where people, who read carefully, could piece together the time of the Rapture.

I did some digging, and by digging I mean I used google for three seconds and numerous websites popped up showing how the rapture could be timed from the text in the Bible. Here is one of those links. I think it was the first on the page.
When did Jesus say the Rapture would happen?

That being said; wasn't this Harold Camping fella wrongfully predict the Rapture once before? I mean the Bible gives you clues as to when to start the countdown, but you still have to guess these clues correctly, but when you're stuck in a constant scenario of SSDD, who could possibly guess which clue trail leads to which prophecy?

edit on 18-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Butter

Originally posted by Fox Molder
If Jesus is coming back, does that mean that I better keep my pants up and not do anything sexual all day....Just in case....I mean I don't want to be caught with my pants down or anything...LOL

He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake.

oh wait, erm...

So be good for goodness sake.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Every one is invited to the arma-gettin down party on the 21st to "celebrate" this phony rapture non-sense (I hope) anyway, just do what you do to party and I think we will all make it through armgeddon happy! hahahaha!

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 19/5/11 by argentus because: replaced all caps with standard type

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Ummm and how is it suppose to end? Comet? Asteroid? What?

LOL-im not canceling my plans for the weekend.

According to this story, it's an earthquake:

Morrell explained that the massive doomsday earthquake will start at the International Date Line before moving west. New Zealand, he said, will get hit first – at 6 p.m. local time. And then that wave of destruction will roll around the world, wreaking havoc at 6 p.m. in each time zone.

religion.blogs.cnn.com...

So I guess those of us in the later time zones will have plenty of warning.

edit on 5/18/11 by larphillips because: Added smart-ass post-script.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
That doesnt make sense. An earthquake travels west? How is that possible? Like an underground tsunami? LMAO!!! Okay.

Originally posted by larphillips

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Ummm and how is it suppose to end? Comet? Asteroid? What?

LOL-im not canceling my plans for the weekend.

According to this story, it's an earthquake:

Morrell explained that the massive doomsday earthquake will start at the International Date Line before moving west. New Zealand, he said, will get hit first – at 6 p.m. local time. And then that wave of destruction will roll around the world, wreaking havoc at 6 p.m. in each time zone.

religion.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
well when the world ends on saturday, I'll be sitting outside, a cigar in one hand, can of coke in the other...
anyone know what time this will take place EST?
edit on 5/18/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
well when the world ends on saturday, I'll be sitting outside, a cigar in one hand, can of coke in the other...
anyone know what time this will take place EST?
edit on 5/18/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

Two posts up... 6PM. Conveniently, it's 6PM for everyone.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by larphillips

oh duh on me i didnt read the whole thing LOL

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by larphillips

oh duh on me i didnt read the whole thing LOL

Glazing over gibberish??? How dare you. For shame.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Simple....the credits will roll up on the horizon, we'll all get credit for participation, a cool song will play on the background as the credits roll, the lights will turn on, and we'll be ushered out of the theatre.....the end!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
you know, if this stuff ACTULLAY happens one day, we're screwed LOL

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 01010101010101
ummm do any of you think that this may cause histeria? or riots here and abroad? and on another note what if it did happen?

What if it DID happen?? Hmmm... end of time. I would be rejoicing, PTL and all that. I have been hoping the Rapture would come true so Jesus would return and gather-up all his little lambies and get the flock out of here.

I wonder how many that would include?? JW's also? Or will they still be knocking at my door?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Woops! A couple of things must happen first.

" Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, a...s that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition."
2 Thessalonians 2:1-3

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
They have actually been all around the world according to their website.

The USA campaign is Project Caravan, the International campaign is Project Jonah.

The Project Jonah website has a map of their activities. www.ebiblefellowship.com...

I just love the disclaimer on the map!

This map is only displaying many of the outreach activities that we are aware of. It is in no way implying that we know all of what God is doing to get this message out to the whole world. This map also does not take into account much of Family Radio's broadcast to the world through many radio stations, shortwave, and internet. Also, tract distribution by God's people all over the world cannot be accounted for either. So the outlook is much better than it appears on this map.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
So, Russia is now hearing that some americans (loose thinking: America) believes the rapture will be in a few days.

Ya, that will make us look great in the world community.

Cant look any worse than the story the otherday saying 50% of the detroit population cannot read. Honestly

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
its there responsibility to warn the people (believers) cause if they didn't they would be dealt with by the wrath of god. just as in the day of noah .. just sayin .. the way i see it is , if it happens it happens ... aint much we can do about it we all been through this before , the last time he predicted it nothing happened. just have to wait and see what happens .... if something does, head for the hills if your left behind ...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
its not going to happen.

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
-Matthew 24:36

Does this mean if we keep "guessing" the world will never end?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
According to biblical prophecy a number of things are to take place before the end comes.

For starters, Rome and Damascus need to be destroyed. As far as i know, both are still intact.
Also, an earthquake so immense that mountains and islands will vanish.

So, rapture could occur, but not worlds end just yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join