It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World is to end (again) on Saturday – now Russians know it too

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I spoke to God this morning...Charming fellow! He told me that he hadn't planned on the internet and I quote "Damned back engineering from that stupid Roswell crash" Now that everyone is aware of the date, he said he'd look pretty foolish if he were to go ahead with his plans on the 21st so he's moving the date ahead to a time that none will know. I pressed him for a date but he laughed and told me not to worry as there were only about three people he was coming for anyway. Apparently he had 5 in mind but Gandhi and Mother Teresa had arrived prematurely so he wouldn't even need to bring the minivan

edit on 18-5-2011 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Harold Camping will most likely allow peripeteia to take place in those who hear truth. Will Christ return on May 21st? Yes. May 21st is the present, just like now is the present. Future and past are an illusion. Christ is here already. The rapture takes place when you realize He is here. The rapture happens in a moment; in the twinkling of an eye. It is sudden realization. When you hear the truth, you are transformed. Here is the truth:

Hate, which is against God and man, manifests in the form of bias against others. This is pride--placing your 'self' above others and God. This is also the flaming sword that protects the tree of life. Love sees everyone as equal. God created us equal. Once you die to self, your awareness expands beyond the borders of your local area. Your consciousness expands to encompass others in love. We perceive this as a temporal process because we exist in a temporal universe which is fading. In reality, we are all one in the tree of life above. It is always now where our souls exists.

Our baptism is here in the water of the flesh. If we are to be born again into the spirit, we must first be born of the water (flowing material reality). If we fail to learn the lesson of love, the wheel turns and we are baptized again into another life. Until we sacrifice the ox, we stay here. The ox pulls the cart as the wheel turns. This is the self. Once we sacrifice the self, we free the burden. Buddha said:

We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.
Speak or act with an impure mind
And trouble will follow you
As the wheel follows the ox that draws the cart.
We are what we think.

In John 3, Jesus said, "you must be born again." Either you are born again into the water, or you are born again into the spirit. Either way, you must be born again. If you escape the water by being born in the spirit of love, you are moved up a realm and escape material reality. Judgment day is when you die. The tree of life consists of the tree above that you build and the roots below where you are now. If you nourish the tree above, it bears fruit and your seed of information is planted in the ground above. It grows as you die here.

"The first shall be last and the last shall be first." If you put yourself first in this life, you will be last to get to heaven. If you put yourself last in this life, you will make it to heaven first. All eyes will see and every knee shall bow. ALL and EVERY

An entire oak tree is folded up in the acorn. 'Now' is the illusion of this enfolded information in transition and movement. In reality, it is always now for the tree above and the information can be saved or lost. Has the information in the acorn changed? Yes and no. It depends on you. There will be more acorns and more trees if the tree is nourished in love.

Christ came to share this message of love and the sacrifice of the one who carries the burden of self. He carried our burdens for us. He walked as no man could walk in life. He suffered every step for your benefit. No greater love hath any man than this. The gospel of Jesus was lived in the temporal realm of time for you. God and Jesus are not bound by time. They are here past, present and future. They will wait for you to wake to the illusion, but only when you are ready. The rapture will happen then and no man can predict when that day will be for you.

May 21st is insignificant. Judgment day comes for all of us. Heaven and hell comes by our choices in life. We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts.

One last thought: The Holy Spirit will eventually be removed. The final judgment comes. Hell is real and is a final separation from God. The wheel will eventually stop moving. Repent now and find love. It's really pretty easy. There is nothing but joy found in love for God and love for your neighbor.

edit on 18-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The bible seems to make it clear that nobody knows when the end will come. Do these people simply ignore the part of the book on which their faith is based? I guess a lot of people notice this conflict with their rapture date.

Someone has purchased large billboard space in my area. They show something like the silhouette of a man kneeling down in shameful submissiveness on the edge of a cliff over a vast chasm. It says something about being prepared for the rapture on May 21st.

I suppose on May 21st, if there is not some staged using Project Blue Beam and whatever else, then they will have to say something like that the rapture began but it will take several months to play out.

I always wonder what happens to people who base their whole lives on an end date, like with Y2K, and tell everyone about it and go on the radio and write books then it never happens.
edit on 5/18/2011 by 0001391 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/18/2011 by 0001391 because: i accidentally the whole post

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It's a scam. What are people going to do if they know the world will end?
The religous will give it all to the church and the non-religous will spend it all most likely on stripped and coc aine. So both the Church and the Mafia benefit. Although I can't tell them apart anymore they are both practically the same these days.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
I spoke to God this morning...Charming fellow! He told me that he hadn't planned on the internet and I quote "Damned back engineering from that stupid Roswell crash" Now that everyone is aware of the date, he said he'd look pretty foolish if he were to go ahead with his plans on the 21st so he's moving the date ahead to a time that none will know. I pressed him for a date but he laughed and told me not to worry as there were only about three people he was coming for anyway. Apparently he had 5 in mind but Gandhi and Mother Teresa had arrived prematurely so he wouldn't even need to bring the minivan

edit on 18-5-2011 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

Thanks alot mink. Spewed my soda all over my keyboard!! Hope the end isn't soon... Not with all this Coke (a-cola) up my nose.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MockedUnicorn
reply to post by camaro68ss

The quote is ..."no one KNOWS the day or the hour", not "no one WILL know...."

So all you have to do is everyday predict that the next day is going to be the last.. then it will never happen.. cool!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Can anyone please post a new thread to bring attention to the fact that it appears that Russia may have just invaded all 14 of the ex-Soviet countries that include Georgia, Estonia, Latvia, Lituania, Belarus, and the Ukraine. It looks like this news will break first thing this morning in the New York Times (please see picture of a folded advance copy of the NYT newspaper dated today with part of the story and headline showing that is linked below):

proxify.com... 6a70672f

I just returned to ATS and I haven't posted anough replies yet to post the thread myself.

Thanks.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 0001391

I think they are doing what they think is right and maybe actually believe it themselves. I mean, if you knew that planes were going to fly into the twin towers and was the only one that knew it, would you freak out and try to let it be known? Would people believe you?

I think that those who do it in the interest of making a profit or sell a book kind of "cry wolf" and make it so that when something significant needs to be outed, that person is instantly discredited. But one day something will happen. An end to human existence. And someone will have figured out that it will happen. And most likely no one will believe him or her.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Here is a direct link to the NYT image mentioned in the previous post:

imageshack.us...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakesback

I think that is a false image, I can't find anything about a Russian invasion anywhere.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

Thanks for the reply.

I haven't looked extensively yet for related news, but I did find this story that may be related:

"Georgia: Conflicting Reports Surround Shooting on Border With an Enclave"

May 19, 2011

www.post-gazette.com...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I can't wait for the 22nd when this moron has to come out and claim he screwed up the basic arithmetic again.
Maybe we should not pay attention to people who cannot mange addition if the figures out number his fingers and toes ?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
ya never know...

@ 2 mins of video: extratv.warnerbros.com... maybe Oprah knows something. This show's finale is on the 25th.

twice she says "most people don't live to see it'. lol, curious wording. She also mentions the rapture, cute.
edit on 19-5-2011 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

Its going to be a lot of fun watching these fools after the 21'st

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morpheas

Originally posted by MockedUnicorn
reply to post by camaro68ss

The quote is ..."no one KNOWS the day or the hour", not "no one WILL know...."

So all you have to do is everyday predict that the next day is going to be the last.. then it will never happen.. cool!

Believing is different from knowing.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I just thought about something.........

What if it didn't mean end as in the end but the day when something so big happens that no one would be able to ignore it like a global disaster.

Also it can mean the world will end as we know it........

Well what will happen for sure is alot of crap will occur on that day that's for sure.

It being the end as mentioned or self inflicted death after they find out nothing happened.

What i would see as pure stupidity

Yikes

edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: info

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
It just cant happen my daughter is turning five, if the rapture happens oh shell be pissed, and not even god could stop her from going berserk eeheheheh...

Hope you all have a nice week end

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Earthquake LOL what a joke.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

I'm with you brother. I want to find these folks and see if they will give me there stuff.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I just want to find these folks so I can ask them for there stuff. And if any of them look really good, I've been dying to use the line. You dont want to die a virgin do you. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join