It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers: We Were Right. The BC is a FRAUD!!! Obama Lovers: Debunk THIS!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
Exactly; with the proof that he was indeed born in Kenya and the BC was faked and a forgery than maybe we can get someone else in officer and Impeach Obama.

Believing Obama was wrong in continuing the Patriot act, and not believe in what birthers say, is not a contradiction in anyway. Clearly you don't know what you are talking about. And after 80 birther lawsuits and 13 failed birther bills, you are not getting any closer to impeaching Obama.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Exactly; with the proof that he was indeed born in Kenya and the BC was faked and a forgery than maybe we can get someone else in officer and Impeach Obama.

Believing Obama was wrong in continuing the Patriot act, and not believe in what birthers say, is not a contradiction in anyway. Clearly you don't know what you are talking about. And after 80 birther lawsuits and 13 failed birther bills, you are not getting any closer to impeaching Obama.

What are you saying that the world should accept the 'joker 'in office. It has no use to hunt this matter down, and buried it forever

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
nothing will be done about this.

this is damning evidence, but in the minds of the sheep, the issue has already been addressed. they won't revisit it because of the media spin. i can see it now "crazy birthers won't accept the truth".

kasbdfkmash;dfklhj

^frustration

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Specifically which argument did you find the single most damning out the entire 18 page essay found on that free blog? What would be the number 1 on your top ten list?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
What are you saying that the world should accept the 'joker 'in office. It has no use to hunt this matter down, and buried it forever

Your feelings about Obama are very clear in that comment above. Why should the world accept Obama in office. This assumes that the world shares your feelings. This also shows us that no matter what obama does, you have no intention of accepting him as president.

As for the birther conspiracy? This is a conspiracy forum, I don't expect it to die any time soon. Neither do i believe the birther conspiracy is mainstream, it simply isn't, people are more concerned about their jobs, about their privacy, about this country's economic issues. This issue doesn't offer anything positive beyond conspiracy discussion forums.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Runaway1977

Originally posted by Amaterasu
reply to post by TrueAmerican

It is a forgery, Obama is not president, and all He has signed and done in office is null and void.

Is it a different planet outside your window than I might find outside mine? I understand passion. I understand conviction. I understand being dedicated to a belief. This is a hallucination. I was starting to think that the birther thing was about to start dying down. People seem sick of hearing it. Fewer people believe in it. I was not sure how the die hards might cope with Obama running for a second term and being legally allowed to do it with no contest from even a single Republican in office (they are all part of Bernie Sanders Cabal too - must be a reason he keeps getting elected in the great capitalist US but that is an aside.) So it seems what they are going to do is just pretend. Pretend they turned out to be right. Pretend somehow they have been validated. Pretend Obama is not even president right now. I did not see that coming.

Pretend??? Pretend that the birth certificate is demonstrably a forgery? Is it a planet that ignores clear forgery and supports people who forge that You live on? Is it a planet that encourages forgers to lead? Is it a planet that loves liars?

On My planet, such activity is reviled. On My planet, most do NOT want forgers to lead Them. Most do NOT want liars making shady deals on Their behalf.

And since I am a graphics expert, and agree with everything in the report in the OP - forgery is VERY evident - and since I know Obama lied, proclaiming this forgery as true, and since I know He is therefore NOT president, nothing He has done in that capacity is binding; it's all null and void.

But You go on in Your hallucination that somehow, a liar, a forger, a non-natural born citizen and therefore ineligible for the position is somehow president because it satisfies You.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Your feelings about Obama are very clear in that comment above. Why should the world accept Obama in office. This assumes that the world shares your feelings. This also shows us that no matter what obama does, you have no intention of accepting him as president.

As for the birther conspiracy? This is a conspiracy forum, I don't expect it to die any time soon. Neither do i believe the birther conspiracy is mainstream, it simply isn't, people are more concerned about their jobs, about their privacy, about this country's economic issues. This issue doesn't offer anything positive beyond conspiracy discussion forums.

How can you accept him as president, when nothing is clear?? (therefore he is the joker)
Here in Europe we see America as narcissistic (your leaders), they want to play the police of the world.
Its the msm opinion. So.. and the middle east speaks for its self how they think about the US.

My feelings about Obama.

He is a great speaker, that is all i can feel about him. I don't know him further.
All I know he can not give a clear picture about his birth certificate. Reason to hunt the matter down. I am red blooded,maybe its my nature to ask questions.

I just realized i am commenting back to you, while you twisted my words to manipulate opinion. I said I wouldn't comment to you anymore.

Now I did. Can you give me an answer

You wrote this
In my eye Obama has created ground for people to ask questions. Being black

But in reality i wrote this

In my eye Obama has created ground for people to ask questions. Being black mixed in here, make's me sick

why twist things?

edit on 18-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

This issue doesn't offer anything positive beyond conspiracy discussion forums.

Except that... If We allow liars and forgers to stay in positions They lied and forged to retain... We are telling Our children that it's OK to lie and forge. We are telling Our children it's OK to ignore the highest law of the land. We are telling Our children that underhanded tactics are OK as long as the results are in Their favor.

AND, it tells Our children that the ineligible can usurp and all Their efforts retained and maintained.

The law is the law - except where it's convenient to ignore it.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

And since I am a graphics expert, and agree with everything in the report in the OP - forgery is VERY evident - and since I know Obama lied, proclaiming this forgery as true, and since I know He is therefore NOT president, nothing He has done in that capacity is binding; it's all null and void.

Oh, ok then. I did not realize. You win then.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManMadeWorld
there are about 10 letters which have been copied and pasted ... created some pix ... havent found this to be discussed anywhere in detail,....

did a test by myself and typed 50 "i" letters and none matched as we can expect after a 2-fold procedure of pixel variation: 1) typewritten 2) document is scanned in

I wanted to show this post to all the Deniers that the Obama Long Form is Legit this is the best debunk i've ever seen of it. Its so damning.

And i'll quote myself on the subject of many who wish to be ignore the issue as a non-issue and an issue that doesn't need to be looked at

IMO all issues should be looked at. Please i wish the people who constantly post the on here the issue shouldn't be looked at your wasting space on the thread do not post such trivial rhetoric.

MY Quote

Its because we feel obliged to expose the fraud.

To me its actually cowardly not to act out on such issues whether we can do anything about it or not.

" If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear. "- George Orwell.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

The Reason the Deniers will twist such things is because he wants to dis-credit the birthers and label us as racists. Its just that simple

I watch the MSM and am disgusted by the articles and such claiming all Birthers as/are racists
Its actually quite ludicrous.
edit on 18-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Impeachment is for Those legally elected. We have no need of impeachment. He is already not POTUS by virtue of being ineligible so impeachment is not the right process. Ushering Him to the curb on Pennsylvania Avenue with His bags is the proper approach.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

The Reason the Deniers will twist such things is because he wants to dis-credit the birthers and label us as racists. Its just that simple

I watch the MSM and am disgusted by the articles and such claiming all Birthers as/are racists
Its actually quite ludicrous.
edit on 18-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

If this is true then there are some bad people here on-line. Soulless and heartless people.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Impeachment is for Those legally elected. We have no need of impeachment. He is already not POTUS by virtue of being ineligible so impeachment is not the right process. Ushering Him to the curb on Pennsylvania Avenue with His bags is the proper approach.

You have al the right to do that. But first clear the BC issue completely

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I've never given more than 10 minutes of research into this topic, it is interesting to see how many people are dead set on the BC thing.

It seems like people still have hope that their government is not corrupt.

But I don't need a BC to know that every president for decades have been corrupt, and will continue to be that way.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

How can you accept him as president, when nothing is clear??

I've accepted him just as I've accepted every other president. He was elected fairly by the majority, confirmed by the electoral college and congress, confirmed again in January 21st. He's gone the extra mile in presented his short and long form birth certificates all verified by Hawaiian authorities. I don't have to agree with everything he does, but I don't need to deny the fact he is the president, just as Bush was, just as Clinton before, just as Reagan before.

Here in Europe we see America as narcissistic (your leaders), they want to play the police of the world.uh

And you wish to single out Obama about this? huh?

As for racism. I believe it is a fuel for this conspiracy. You deny this. You claim your motives have no racial motive to them. I don't buy it.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I think you forgot about this link i sent you maybe because it exposed the Hawaii Authorities on their allegiances.

Hawaii Considering Law to Ignore Birthers.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

As for racism. I believe it is a fuel for this conspiracy. You deny this. You claim your motives have no racial motive to them. I don't buy it.

I am a member of the human species. I dont feel any proud coming from the Netherlands. I see us as one. 90% of the world has to come to terms with that.

Racial!! narrow minded you are. Perhaps you have a difficult period in you life, and are to tense to think normal.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Ushering Him to the curb on Pennsylvania Avenue with His bags is the proper approach.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Reality dictates that Obama will not be impeached on this, atleast until birthers gather solid evidence. A couple of youtube videos and blogs will not do.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jrocbaby
I've never given more than 10 minutes of research into this topic, it is interesting to see how many people are dead set on the BC thing.

It seems like people still have hope that their government is not corrupt.

But I don't need a BC to know that every president for decades have been corrupt, and will continue to be that way.

It's not that We need proof that corruption exists. It's that war in Libya, for example, was initiated by an imposter. The "debunkers," having so much proof of forgery that They cannot deny it and still hold credibility, are now trying to make it out like it's no big deal that Obama is not legally pres. But here We have a Human who LIED, had a BC forged, and making decisions that involve life and death for citizens.

And for these reasons it matters greatly.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join