It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers: We Were Right. The BC is a FRAUD!!! Obama Lovers: Debunk THIS!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Runaway1977

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
When you get installed as president there is a route to take in terms of bureaucracy. So the BC is always shown by every president. If Obama could have shown the original one from the start, then he wouldn't have this negative echo about the matter. In my eye Obama has created ground for people to ask questions. Being black mixed in here, make's me sick

For me its very simple. Obama has not shown, what makes his place in office illigal.

I am pretty sure you just made that all up. I only know of one other president ever showing anyone a birth certificate and he was already in office as well. Are you a birther because you believe what you just said or are you a birther because you want to believe what you just said? Where do the facts come in?
edit on 18-5-2011 by Runaway1977 because: (no reason given)

I made it all up.

Isn't it protocol before installing that paperwork must be dealt with? When I have a new job, I have to show also documents.
Is Obama they only president that had to show has BC ever, all the other president just could walk in office.
I thought Obama is the first president, that makes it difficult for the BC matter to get closure. Cause its shrouded in secrets

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Absolutely right. Let's get him out of office during his term, that illegal scoundrel! And replace him with a Republican that might start a few more ultimately pointless and expensive wars while at the same time further damage our economy by reducing taxes on the wealthy despite their numerous tax loopholes, double the deficit, and eliminate the kind of laws that protect us from Wall Street and Monopolies, create a Supreme Court loaded with people that prefer corporations over citizens, Gestapo TSA and Homeland Security tactics over Constitutional rights, and set our economy up to crash under the next administration so the necessary fixes, which will be painful, will be blamed on them!. Oh, wait, that's what immediately PRECEDED Obama!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by Runaway1977

This is totally unrelated why bring this up in a thread about this? Please stop.

I'm simply saying its wrong to label birthers as Racists. Just stop...

I am simply saying it is wrong to deny that there is any racism involved.
Do you feel that you are the only one allowed to have an opinion here?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Clearly you've missed the Point you contradict yourself Again Here it is

What's the problem?

Really, what's the real issue?

Obama voted to continue to patriot act, and you're still hung over this birther nonsense.

Exactly; with the proof that he was indeed born in Kenya and the BC was faked and a forgery than maybe we can get someone else in officer and Impeach Obama. Because he is not Eligible to be POTUS

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I made it all up.

I know.

Isn't it protocol before installing that paperwork must be dealt with? When I have a new job, I have to show also documents.

I never saw your birth certificate. Who did you show it to? Can you show me the policy statement requiring such a disclosure? Can you show me any where any president in the past has had to show his birth certificate? Unless you just made it up, you are basing it off of something you can show me as well.

Is Obama they only president that had to show has BC ever, all the other president just could walk in office.

Show me where the other presidents presented their birth certificate then.

I thought Obama is the first president, that makes it difficult for the BC matter to get closure. Cause its shrouded in secrets

You thought wrong.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I have heard the Snopes argument ad nauseum. Being that is used so commonly....

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
So when the BC trial will begin ? ..i see birthters have very strong evidence ..

Hopefully soon i hope Obama gets impeached he is continuing the agenda of the Elites. Probably is forced to because he would end up like JFK if he didn't follow the orders of his Masters. The real Rulers TPTB

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Clearly you've missed the Point you contradict yourself Again Here it is

What's the problem?

Really, what's the real issue?

Obama voted to continue to patriot act, and you're still hung over this birther nonsense.

Exactly; with the proof that he was indeed born in Kenya and the BC was faked and a forgery than maybe we can get someone else in officer and Impeach Obama. Because he is not Eligible to be POTUS

I dont think it make's any difference in the end who's in office if there's a dem of rep in it. They all share the same ideals and embraced the same idea
edit on 18-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

I have heard the Snopes argument ad nauseum. Being that is used so commonly....

K.

Thanks for letting me know.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaxnmarko
Absolutely right. Let's get him out of office during his term, that illegal scoundrel! And replace him with a Republican that might start a few more ultimately pointless and expensive wars while at the same time further damage our economy by reducing taxes on the wealthy despite their numerous tax loopholes, double the deficit, and eliminate the kind of laws that protect us from Wall Street and Monopolies, create a Supreme Court loaded with people that prefer corporations over citizens, Gestapo TSA and Homeland Security tactics over Constitutional rights, and set our economy up to crash under the next administration so the necessary fixes, which will be painful, will be blamed on them!. Oh, wait, that's what immediately PRECEDED Obama!

Good Point. Perhaps even if Obama is Impeached he will just be replaced by another puppet. But still

If he does get impeached it will be a victory for the truth movement in the world.

In a time Of Universal Deceit, Speaking the Truth is a revolutionary Act- George Orwell.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
What is with the colors? What's the point?

When you get installed as president there is a route to take in terms of bureaucracy. So the BC is always shown by every president.

You are clearly clueless about the history of presidential eligibility in this country. No other american president has presented their long form birth certificate as a requirement for the presidency, no president has done so period. The only president that I am aware of who has his birth certificate is that of Reagan, which is a short form he presented after his presidency, registered when he was 31 years old, unauthenticated, sitting at the museum.

Obama is the only president to date who has presented their long form birth certificate to the public. No other president has, nobody can account for any other president.

If Obama could have shown the original one from the start, then he wouldn't have this negative echo

So now you're blaming him for releasing it too late? After years of howling about why he doesn't just release it, he releases it, and you aren't satisfied, and now here you are debating against it's authenticity. But it's his fault?

In my eye Obama has created ground for people to ask questions. Being black

Yep, there we go. Like I said, you know what your own personal issues are about Barack Obama, you know where you stand. Don't talk to me about how you supposedly feel regarding racism. You have your personal issues, no need to convince me any other way.

My interest is living in an honoust world. Obama has duck away from this matter all the time. BC matter is way blown out of proportion. But who's to blame for this.Obama himself.

You're blaming Obama for something you believe in and tout. You refuse to believe Hawaiian health officials and federal officials, and you blame Obama for this because? Obama must do something to make you personally change your mind right? What a high horse you sit on.
edit on 18-5-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Runaway1977

I made it all up.

I know.

I never saw your birth certificate. Who did you show it to? Can you show me the policy statement requiring such a disclosure? Can you show me any where any president in the past has had to show his birth certificate? Unless you just made it up, you are basing it off of something you can show me as well.
Of course you haven't seen mine. I don't work for you. I showed it next wit my certificate of good behaviour at my job ' big electric company'Isnt that constitutional to be a natural born citizen if you want to become president of the US? Isn't that some kind of policy?

Show me where the other presidents presented their birth certificate then.They haven't got difficulties showing it, so it has never become an hot topic in the first place. .

You thought wrong.
So does the 'TRUMP'

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
Good Point. Perhaps even if Obama is Impeached he will just be replaced by another puppet. But still

If he does get impeached it will be a victory for the truth movement in the world.

This thread is kind of like watching a magic trick. It is amazing and confounding but in the end I know it is all just a show. Obama is not legitimate and must be impeached even though no court will hear it and it will not matter if he is.
Keep up that good fight!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Agreed but impeaching Obama will encourage the Truth Movement. I hope it can happen if a court case is filed that can prove the Forgery of the BC and impeach him. It will set a precedent for the future...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
[@ Southern Guardian

In my eye Obama has created ground for people to ask questions. Being black

Yep, there we go. Like I said, you know where your own personal issues about Barack Obama, you know where you stand.

I wrote this

When you get installed as president there is a route to take in terms of bureaucracy. So the BC is always shown by every president. If Obama could have shown the original one from the start, then he wouldn't have this negative echo about the matter. In my eye Obama has created ground for people to ask questions. Being black mixed in here, make's me sick
Being black mixed in here, make's me sick

You twist my words. You are a bad person. I will never react to you again

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Greetings, TrueAmerican,

Just a few questions, if I may...

Are we to assume that proper or prudent chain of custody procedures were followed by the courier sent to Honolulu to retrieve the real document?

Upon return, did the courier hand over the document to the FBI for a detailed lab analysis? Subsequent to that, was the document physically sent to the GAO for a proper and thorough audit to verify the accuracy of information contained therein?

Assuming proper document handling procedures were followed, then why haven't the lab results (or, at least the executive summary) FBI report been published? Likewise, why hasn't the GAO audit (or at least the GAO findings) been published? Or, why hasn't Cass Sunstein (or any other White House authority) ordered the FBI and GAO to publish their findings?

Surely these actions would silence ordinary Americans (who are so disrespectfully called "birthers") forever.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adonsa
Surely these actions would silence ordinary Americans (who are so disrespectfully called "birthers") forever.

There needs to be a meeting.

Birthers: We Were Right. The BC is a FRAUD!!! Obama Lovers: Debunk THIS!,

Oh now that's a shame.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

That is true, have trouble now myself finding back the logic in the comments.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join