It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take Back the Noosphere!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mistermonculous

These videos of hillbilly snakehandlers are so creepy & depressing.

My first thought?

I want to attend one of those services.

Life is just profoundly awful in West Virginia. It's a series of trash-bag strewn roads (what dumping laws? what trash disposal service? not here, bub.), grey little Piggly-Wigglies (a grocery store chain), sad little shacks stacked with sad little kids right up to mossy rafters. All laid out in rusting ribbons between claustrophobic mountain passes.

And out of that profound misery is born rockabilly services and the need to try one's faith by direct confrontation with mortality.

Amazing.

Also, did anyone else notice whirling dervish guy in the black cowboy shirt (among other whirlers) in the second clip?

How shallow of me to see only the negatives of this. I've never been to West Virginia.

Of course, you're right: "And out of that profound misery is born rockabilly services and the need to try one's faith by direct confrontation with mortality." Beautiful.

The whirling reminded me of Rite 1 in "Ancient Secret of the Fountain of Youth."

"It is done with the express purpose of speeding up the vortexes." (Vortexes = chakras)

"When I was in India, it amazed me to see the Maulawiyah, or as they are more commonly known, the whirling dervishes, almost unceasingly spin around and around in a religious frenzy. After being introduced to Rite One, I recalled two things in connection with this practice."

"First, the whirling dervishes always spun in one direction, from left to right, or clockwise.
Second, the older dervishes were virile, strong, and robust. Far more so than most men their age."

"When I spoke to one of the Lamas about this, he informed me that this whirling movement of the dervishes did have some beneficial effect, but also a devastating one. He explained that their excessive spinning over-simulates some of the vortexes, so that they are finally exhausted. This has the effect of first accelerating the flow of vital life energy, and then blocking it."

"This building up and tearing down action causes the dervishes to experience a kind of 'psychic rush' which they MISTAKE for something spiritual or religious.'

"While the dervishes may spin around hundreds of times , the Lamas do it only about a dozen times or so, just enough to stimulate the vortexes into action."

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Here's my sigil contribution:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7080f898a5c.jpg[/atsimg]

Please note: I shan't be using the one posted, because, well, it's been posted.

Looks like two intertwined strands. I couldn't help but notice the three X's.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

I think the snakes know, they're just going to be held.

No call for striking.

I think you're right. In India, snakes are considered intelligent animals. Of course, the King Cobra is most sacred.

Found the quote I was looking for:

"The auric body of a snake is one of the most remarkable sights that the clairvoyant will ever see, and the secrets concealed within its aura demonstrate why the serpent is the symbol of wisdom among many nations."

From "Melchizedek and the Mystery of Fire" by Manly Palmer Hall.

Since I haven't seen the auric body of a snake, I can only guess as to what the clairvoyant sees.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
For anyone who may have missed out, 4am Eastern time tomorrow for round 2.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Right!

I would like to start this thread by laying out these postulates:

1. There is a collective energy generated by humanity.

2. That energy is being manipulated by a power-structure to manifest a certain (very likely horrendous) vision of the future.

3. One possible mechanism by which this is accomplished is the mega-ritual.

The mega-ritual as I understand it:
]

There is NL understanding and ZetaTalk

from - ZetaTalk LIVE Chat April 3
[/uote]
Nancy LiederSubscriber (OP)
User ID: 908584
United States
4/3/2010 8:22 PM

Re: ZetaTalk LIVE Chat April 3 Quote [+] #

In order to help humans point-design effective wind turbine power generator systems for the post Pole Shift environment, how will the projected loss of a large percentage of earth's atmosphere by Planet X's passage alter sea level atmospheric pressure numbers and related wind power generation calculations (i.e. "x" amount of wind power capacity at "y" altitude above mean sea level, etc.)? How many years will it take for earth's atmosphere to recover half of what it loses by Planet X's passage? How many years to recover 90% of what earth loses during Pole Shift? Some rules-of-thumb factors would be very helpful to many people.

SOZT
Loss of your atmosphere will not be perceptible at ground level in most cases, as it will not be so extreme that it would be equivalent to one climbing from a valley into a high mountain peak, several thousand foot climb. In fact, by being slightly thinner, it will sustain more movement, and thus the winds or breezes will be slightly stronger, and thus your windmills will compensate overall.
EOZT

then you win. -Mahatma Gandhi.
www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

I have been watching this thread from afar for a while and trying to soak up, at least some, of the ideas being discussed. Well done to all who have contributed.

I am curious though, how many people on the thread participated in the Memorial Day Sigil Fest last weekend? I wish I read this thread earlier, I would have joined in.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by yoyoma15

Number of participants = unknown.

Hopefully more than one.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

No Sigils, No Devices.

But I was there, maybe an hour or so late, but nonetheless.

Good to see you!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I apologize for neglecting to keep up...

I was looking for inspiration to come-up with my own Sigil, and I found this page.

Dang rabbit holes anyway!

Through further searching I found this guy- a fellow Noonaut -Marek Ovilion!! His links are not supported unless one registers on that site, I presume.
I'll see if I can't lasso 'im!
edit on (6/20/1111 by loveguy because:
My edit signature!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Sorry.
Ignore the post above...

I must have been asleep when I posted it!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Guys - much love to you all... I just re-read a few pages of the thread and my mood has gone from 'happy, contented' to 'elated, exuberant and utterly thrilled to be alive in these interesting times...'

God bless ya - and will hopefully find the time to properly engage with the Knights of the Noosphere at some point soon. Work's a bitch, isn't it..?!

Love my new role though, so ''mustn't grumble''...

:u p:

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join