It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could humans have landed and interbred with primitive man?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Could it be that, there was an advanced civilisation, comprised of human beings, that landed on Earth and established advanced civilisations with what remained of thier spacecraft, interbreeding with our primitive ancestors?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
close reality
but off slightly or more

we are not natural
to this rock

we came later
we mingle in the stars

they are us
and we are them

evolved to a degree
but same one in one

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
Could it be that, there was an advanced civilisation, comprised of human beings, that landed on Earth and established advanced civilisations with what remained of thier spacecraft, interbreeding with our primitive ancestors?

A similar notion was explored in the story Waiting for the Galactic Bus...

www.amazon.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Theory reminds me of hitchikers guide to the universe saga. cafe at the end of the universe and ship crashes on earth thousands of years before its time..... etc etc etc. Well worth the read but its all for entertainment.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Close...

+

=

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

Even better, starred!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Your post is pretty minimal. Where did you get this idea?

I has been coming in through channels since at least the 1980s.
This includes: Billy Meier, the Ra Material, and the Cassiopaean materials, at least.

It is expressed either overtly or allegorically in the mythologies of numerous cultures around the world.

It was found to be the case in Hubbard's work with human memory.

It is possible? You bet! "Scientific" evidence? I don't know of any yet, but that doesn't mean much, since they don't publish everything they find out about.

So there you go. You can read all about it, with at least a dozen different versions, countless books and articles, as well as all kinds of popular fiction based on similar scenarios. Take your pick!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I know where you get this idea, "Battle Galactica" right.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
If we were different species, no, not possible. If the 'aliens' were old descendants of humans, then possibly.

Wouldn't count on it though. And why would some high tech space dude want to make out with a hairy cave being?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
I know where you get this idea, "Battle Galactica" right.

Damn! Beat me to it..

(would that be "Battlestar Galactica" final episode, by any chance??... sorry, couldnt help myself..:lol

edit on 8-5-2011 by ScorpiusMaximus because: forgot to add

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Hi Guy. Great question, as you will most likely be told, asked many times here on ATS. But, not to be discouraging as I think the question(s) of this type need to be asked & discussed repeatedly. Science and Tech is discovering more things everyday it seems. Maybe someday all the answers will be known and then we'll know.

Me, personally, the concept of us being either designed by or placed on earth by "aliens" is more plausable than the currently taught beliefs of the churches and schools. A.K.A (Adam and Eve and/or Evolving from Fish)

So, that being said, MARCH ON and ask away.

S&F

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3ca77d52a89.jpg[/atsimg]

PS: You might want to put more down as to your thoughts and ideas on the subject. People don't like minimal input on tread starts. Just saying....
edit on 5/8/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

Oy vey... this is basically just a video for special creationism where "God" has been replaced by "alien". The arguments presented, up until the video mentions the Annunaki, are identical. Between that and the misunderstanding or misrepresentation of basic science, this is video is just awful.

The old creationist chestnut about "if we evolved from apes, why are there still apes" is patently ridiculous. Just turn this one on its head - if there are still apes, then obviously we didn't evolve from apes. We share a common ancestor with apes. Seriously, that kind of statement regarding the assertions of the theory of evolution in this day and age shows either an astounding degree of stupidity or an astounding degree of intellectual dishonesty. And that was a mere 15 seconds into the video.

Then the creator of the video goes on to use the old God of the gaps argument, substituting her aliens for God. If you don't know the origin of something, inserting something for which there is no positive evidence doesn't suddenly explain everything. Or anything, for that matter. Further, as the intelligent design proponents found out, trying to claim that "aliens did it" just causes an infinite recursion until you eventually get to "God did it". And that's just the logical fallacy of "where did the unique DNA come from".

The scientific fallacy stems from not understanding every species on earth has a portion of DNA that is unique to that species, that's what makes it a unique species. Or, to look at it another way, you have about 60 mutations that come from neither of your parents... and those are supposed to be the people that you are the most closely related to. So there's 250 points of deviation between us and chimps, and we're not only not of the same lineage or species, we're not even of the same genus?

Amazingly, we have an observable and testable explanation for that deviation, and it's not "aliens did it". If you want to float "aliens did it" as a testable hypothesis, it should be pretty easy - just get yourself a sample of alien DNA for the purposes of comparison. If we only have those 250 genes in common with an alien, because why would we share more than that with an alien when we know we share the rest with chimps, then your hypothesis stands. Have fun!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I think yes but also think that the "human" part of us is something that started here on Earth. We were the Earthlings and we were perfectly in balance with earth and the nature around us.

Then the "others" came. The others made us smarter but there is a question whether this act of making us quote unquote smarter, (tree of knowledge ref) was beneficial for us why it was done? (to create a race of miners to dig minerals and metals out of the earth?) and what was actually accomplished by this either directly or accidentally? How have they impacted us? How many others came and did this same thing to us? Were there more than one species that came and either mated or genetically manipulated us to look a bit more like them?
Many questions.

We might have been better off living blissfully in Paradise with the same unaffected ignorance the animals have. Animals have reliable instincts and they do not fret or worry or have a load of psychological problems. They are in sync with the world around them. Animals would never have destroyed this planet. It took US to do that.

We are out of sync, for better or worse and I think it is clear it is for worse. But still no sense lamenting over it. We do the best we can and try to find our purpose. If we were we not altered or messed with - we might be content just to live here and admire the bright blue sky.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by iterationzero

Here is another interesting video which discusses the topic further.

And a few interesting reads about this junk.

'Junk' DNA gets credit for making us who we are
www.newscientist.com...

All DNA gets passed down from parent to offspring, a process that's been going on for billions of years. "About four to five hundred million years ago, the common ancestor of fish, birds and mammals was a creature that lived in the ocean," explains Haussler,

When Haussler and his colleague Gill Bejerano used computers to compare the human genome with the mouse and the rat genomes, they assumed that because humans, mice, and rats look so different, there would be differences in the genome. They did see the expected differences in the shared genes from the common ancestor, but they were surprised to find long stretches of shared "junk" DNA that were exactly the same in humans and rodents. says Haussler. "I about fell off my chair. It's very unusual to have such an amount of conservation continually over such a long stretch of DNA."

Many of these stretches of DNA, called "ultra-conserved" regions, don't appear to code for protein, so they might have been dismissed as junk if they hadn't shown up in so many different species. And if nature has gone to so much trouble to preserve these ultra-conserved regions over all these years, Haussler reasons, then they must be more important than just "junk." "From what we know about the rate at which DNA changes from generation to generation, the chance of finding even one stretch of DNA in the human genome that is unchanged between humans and mice and rats over these hundred million years is less than one divided by ten followed by 22 zeros. It's a tiny, tiny fraction. It's virtually impossible that this would happen by chance."

www.sciencentral.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Well this would explain the whole "missing link" mess. So 250 genes have no Earth bond bases. So they just got stuck in at some point from an unknown source. If this does in fact turn out to be true it would throw both the world of science and religion a curve ball that would shack them to their very core.

It would be funny in a twisted sort of way. We have been looking for extraterrestrial life all these years when all we had to do was to look in a mirror.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
A quote from the video I posted just above that was quite provocative:

Consider now only 5% of DNA code is deciphered.

If you hypothetically wanted to record an eternal message that could be decoded by a creature that eventually had evolved enough intelligence to decode it - the place to put that message would not be on some monument or some text which might be swept away but actually on the DNA of the creature itself.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Well...not as far as the evidence is concerned. Let me explain.

First of all, you would have to have two populations living on two separate planets that evolved into what is essentially the same species. We don't even see the same species evolving independently on two separate landmasses in the same continent, let alone on two different continents or two different planets.

Actually, that's the main issue with it. Furthermore, we'd have some sort of evidence of it. Some sort of odd genetic aberration caused by purely alien insertions in our gene pool.

This is actually the reason why I find it so bizarre that science fiction continues to pursue the idea of humans and aliens mating. We can't even mate with the species we're closest to (chimps/bonobos), how would we interbreed with aliens? Actually, it is also why I find the idea of some people on this site that aliens are trying to produce hybrids with humans so insane.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Yes, short answer. Our ancestors are various ET beings, mostly Annunaki/Pleiadian in nature. I believe the Earth being they used to make mankind was what we know as Bigfoot. The famous missing link is man.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Um...we've decoded the entire human genome. Here, have a look at it!

It's right there. Not 5%. Now...if there's a message in there, please find it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join