It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
DUUDE It looks like it's going to be a long night for me... 52 pages?

WOW

Anyway This is really odd and got me thinking about my "problems" reading my blood type by two different places and me
Yeah I had chemistry class and even I read my Blood type wrong, but so did my teacher as she looked to all ours to verify we did the lab correctly. Only a few of us did the lab for EC. Some chickens wouldn't prick their tender fingers. Anyway that's neither here nor there. BUT First time I gave to the blood bank O+, second time I read my blood type B+,third Army B+, fourth time clinic (while just getting routine blood tests) B negative---HOLD the phone I say: I am B+ for sure, my dog tags say so, so they double check... You're right the lab read it wrong, okay skip ahead to having my first child I was told I was O+ again, then I gave to the red cross bloodbank down here and was read as 0+, I know from being in chemistry class that it is easily confused B AND 0 Blood types, but RH - and + are not that hard to misread, I don't know if it was incompetence or if I am a changling?

Maybe it's got something to do with this threat?? Maybe I am just a chameleon???

edit on 8-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: edit to fix mistakes

edit on 8-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD
reply to post by coolottie

He won't.

Would you care to elaborate on your answer?
Thanks.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It's currently late right now and I'm wracking my brains and struggling for questions he could be asked but...

* Is the official trajectory slightly off or do even NASA not know how the tail of Elenin could affect us if it's a space borne virus that mutates the aforementioned negative blood groups?

* Have there been any containment plans discussed as possibilities?

* Any tests on prior subjects based on the sample in the Antarctic? If so, how did they go?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

He does say in one of the email exchanges, that I have posted that "after 12 years in the establishment" so there you have it, how long he has worked there, so not new to the job so to speak. Also said he would release more information when he could but his safety was his top priority.

edit on 8-5-2011 by seeker11 because: spelling error

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

He could maybe have a new position in the "establishment" though.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8

He could maybe have a new position in the "establishment" though.

I have absolutely no idea. Just using the information given in the email exchange. The rest is speculation on our parts.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

I concur, security clearance? Absolutely! High level clearance? Not so much. I commend him if this turns out to be true. I keep saying that oddly enough, in the same flicker of thought I find myself having no reason not to believe this guy. I am wondering if I should actually start processing this accordingly?

I don't think as of yet I have truly processed what the implications would be if this is true. "Surreal" is the only word that comes to mind. To bear witness to a cataclysmic event of this proportion would be epic. I firmly believe that's truly why I am so desperately trying to find the least little evidence to support the hoax factor. However, it is becoming lessened with every post in this thread. I am hoping someone will come along in this thread and be able to disprove every bit of evidence that has been presented throughout.

As of yet..... Zilch

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Have you all seen the Animal Planet - Lost Tapes series the episode: Night of the Zombies? Where did these zombies come from? May be a clue to what this virus may do to some....
animal.discovery.com... or
www.youtube.com...

Unfortunately I can't find a link to the whole episode but I suggest to everyone to find a way and watch it!

edit on 8-5-2011 by nedined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
So, what does a virus? Found in the antartic? Have to do with ellenin?
Will it magiclly activate?

Also, what if the virus? Is already infecting us, and this is the reason for these "feelings" and sense of "changes" within?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Also, how is it transmitted? Airborne? Human contact? Std? Bodily floods? Germs?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nathwa
reply to post by QuantumPhysicist

Well considering that Russia is the largest country in the world, if he said he was in Russia, what are the odds that he could be found with ease anyway? The country is so big, he could be anywhere in Russia, and could be in the remote regions.

True, it's a very big place. But why say where you were in the first place if you're trying to hide??
If you were hiding from the government, and you didn't want them to find you, would you give a freebie tip over the internet to where your general location is?
That defeats the whole purpose of trying to hide.

I think his info is pretty interesting though. Can't wait to see if anything comes out of it

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

reply to post by UberL33t

Twelve years in an establishment doesn't mean twelve years of top secret clearance. As an example there are likely people who have worked in the Pentagon for 20 years that've never seen the inside of one of the inner rings. A new promotion might've given him intel that he was uncomfortable carrying around on his shoulders. If I were in his position, I'd of done something similar.

That being said, I do find it alarming that pieces are fitting together, and questions are being answered, but no discrepancies are turning up. The NWO, HAARP, and Fake Dead Terrorists and Black Water (Xe) coups are one thing, but this is kinda unexpected and unnerving.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by showintail

So, what does a virus? Found in the antartic? Have to do with ellenin? Will it magiclly activate?

From this question and the rest you proposed I am going to go out on a limb and say that you haven't read this entire thread. The first question was answered, The virus was discovered in Oct of 2009 in Antarctica, it is contained and has been tested for the past two years and shown to only affect people with Rh - blood.

The current virus was found in a piece of material similar to the constructs of a diamond. The dating of this piece was equal to that of the last time Elenin came passed Earth as we passed through the tail debris. Elenin is returning in Oct 2011.

The other questions you have are for the most part questions still up in the air and that have been already asked however, we have only been given preliminary information which we associate with our friend only being privy to what he has conveyed. As he did state however, he would, if able provide further information as it was presented to him.
edit on 5/8/2011 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by showintail

You're gonna have to read 50(+) pages of thread to get all the answers you need. In short; a piece of asteroid was found in Antarctica that was diamond-like in appearance, but not the same, and a virus was found within this piece of "space treasure".

Anything else you wanna know is likely in this thread. Just pour a cup of coffee and join the madness.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

He is saying that he is in Russia but he may be only using a Russian proxy server and be anywhere in the world, even still in the USA. He just may want to make others thinking that he is in Russia... That’s even better way to hide!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by showintail
So, what does a virus? Found in the antartic? Have to do with ellenin?
Will it magiclly activate?

Also, what if the virus? Is already infecting us, and this is the reason for these "feelings" and sense of "changes" within?

Check out page 50 of this thread. Very top post is mine, email exchanges OP had with some members of ATS. Might help clarify what's going on. Besides the very original coded text, this is all the information he has given us. The rest is pure speculation by forum members.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

this is kinda unexpected and unnerving.

This would be the feeling that is slowly shrouding the hoax feeling in darkness.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nedined

He is saying that he is in Russia but he may be only using a Russian proxy server and be anywhere in the world, even still in the USA. He just may want to make others thinking that he is in Russia... That’s even better way to hide!

He may still be working in the lab (assuming he's a lab rat), and mentioned that he's on the run to keep the authorities guessing. That way he could continue his research, and then use proxies to throw the dogs off his scent. "He's in Russia" "He's in Japan".
Makes sense to me, it's what I'd do.

edit on 8-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I have been reading every single post since the second thread
and im assuming they think elenin will bring the virus back. I was thinking about what was already here on earth. they couldnt have "gotten it all" and with ice melting everywhere, maybe its already infecting us?

But its late, and I have read every post, so maybe I am at that "dazed and confused" state of mind ;p

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nedined

In any event, he was able to start the fire. We will continue the blaze for him. Even if we get no more contact from him at all. I still do not think there is much that can be debunked. I welcome it don't get me wrong, but it is looking bleak atm.

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join