It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Wish I knew my blood type.

Would my birth certificate show this sort of info?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Just trying to dig and make connections, perhaps related, perhaps not...CDC's new blog posted up May 5th 2011.

Genomics and Health Impact Blog

Just another Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Blogs site

New Blog: Genomics Matters
Categories: genomics
May 5th, 2011 9:10 am ET -
Genetics has a role in diseases of public health significance that affect infants, children, and adults. Our genes influence our response to drugs, infectious threats, and environmental exposures. More than 2,000 genetic tests are in use today and many more are coming.

In spite of the rapid pace of discovery in genetics, we are still in the early days of knowing how to use this information to improve the health of individuals, families, and communities.

We all need credible information for health decision making

For over 60 years, CDC has been dedicated to protecting health and promoting quality of life through the prevention and control of disease, injury, and disability. The agency is committed to providing information and developing programs that reduce the health consequences of the leading causes of death and disability in the United States.

Since 1997, the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics has been dedicated to integrating genomics into research, policy and programs, in ways that can help improve the health of all people.

What this blog will be about

We will share the results of genomic research, evaluation, and programs conducted by CDC and other institutions around the world and comment on them from a public health perspective. We will not provide individual medical advice or endorse specific commercial products. We encourage respectful comments and dialog.

Your input is needed

We would like to get your input on what topics you would like to see on the blog. Are you interested in some of these topics?

What can be learned from personal genomic tests available online?
How can family history be useful for improving health?
How can we become more savvy readers and users of genomic information?
What genomic programs exist today that can help save lives and improve quality of life?
What genomic information is useful in reducing the burden of common diseases like cancer, heart diabetes, and asthma?

ETA: note the friendly little sub-heading "la la la just another blog site" hmmm...curious choice of word play.
edit on 5/8/2011 by UberL33t because:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

This is definately interesting.... I have B Negitive blood. I have always wondered why nature created a distinct division between RH postive, and RH negitive blood. Every other distinction has purpose or has a clearly defined reason. I posted a link below that is short and sweet and explains RH factor.
www.mayoclinic.com...

ALSO i found this article on blood types and ET's. She makes some strong points!!! I am RH negitive, and the traits she listed match most of my traits. I dont know any one else to test the theory on since humans have become so dumb founded that they walk around with out even knowing their own blood type!!
www.spiritconnectionstore.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

yes it will but it has to be the origonal not the "vital records" verson. You can also request a blood type test any time you have your blood drawn.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

unfortunately no the birthcertificate don't tell blood type. Ask your mom she should no,if she don't know yours ask her what hers and your fathers is

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

In the book of enoch it describes his eyes as being like the rays of the sun, and his hair as white as wool, it more strongly points to a theory that he was an Albino.
edit on 8-5-2011 by dwmjr1985 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2011 by dwmjr1985 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
reply to post by nedined

Looks like everybody is getting pretty much the same response.

I think the problem is; everyone is likely asking Amalgam170 the same questions.

"Where did you get your info?"
"Does CX have anyting to do with c/2010 x1?"
blah blah blah

We need to get together on a core series of questions to ask and see if we can't get some new info.

He started out by posting cut & paste responses, but I told him to respond individually to my questions and he began responding a little less cryptically. I do think we need to get out of our collective conspiracy brains and begin thinking in a new direction.

As for the spam messages; if I get any new ones, which is likely to happen, I'll post their subjects on here. I've deleted each one I've received upon arrival up until now.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr

unfortunately no the birthcertificate don't tell blood type. Ask your mom she should no,if she don't know yours ask her what hers and your fathers is

Oh man, neither I nor my parents or any family members know what our blood types are and it's not on birth certificates either

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

This thread is 51 pages now, that's a lot of lives at risk wouldn't you say? If the info is this far and true (which I am beginning to give the benefit of the doubt based on "stuff" I am uncovering), then it's too late imo, it's out!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Agreed! Check out the thread on Predictions & Prophecies. (You couldn't have a WW3 without the lead character from the previous 2)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t

This thread is 51 pages now, that's a lot of lives at risk wouldn't you say? If the info is this far and true (which I am beginning to give the benefit of the doubt based on "stuff" I am uncovering), then it's too late imo, it's out!

I must be losing track of my posts in here, what is this you're referring to? What did I say? Too late for what?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I must be losing track of my posts in here, what is this you're referring to? What did I say? Too late for what?

I think you made a post about him saying in an email to whoever not to say this in public and put lives at risk

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I've read through 48 pages and I haven't seen this posted anywhere so I'll just throw out a couple of things that jumped to my mind.

First of all, somewhere, way back in this thread, Amalgam said that RH- will be directly affected whereas RH+ won't be directly affected. The thing that jumped out here is the word DIRECTLY. Just because it won't affect RH+ directly, he hasn't said it won't affect the RH+ people at all. Just a thought.

Another thing that jumped out at me is when somebody posted the word 'zombie' for a laugh. That got me thinking about that TV series, The Walking Dead (bear with me, I'm a newbie at this!). I remembered in the last episode, there was a doctor who showed the effects of the zombie 'virus' on a human patient. The episode was called TS-19 after the zombie 'virus' the episode shows. Just to see, I googled TS-19 virus. It's actually real. Better yet, it's tied in with an Avian Influenza.

Source Link for Avian Influenza: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

link for information on The Walking Dead: en.wikipedia.org...(season_1)

Like I said, I'm new at finding stuff like this but I figured I'd post and see what you guys think.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

I think you made a post about him saying in an email to whoever not to say this in public and put lives at risk

OOH no wonder I'm confused. NO I did not personally say this. It was said in the email exchanges I posted on here with Amalgam. I believe he said that if the ATS member of this particular exchange shared this information their lives could be at risk. If I disappear now you'll know why.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

In that email, he says that if you spread the info, "your life will be at risk"...we're all spreading it 51 pages worth all over the net...that's a lot of cleaning up TPTB would have to do.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Yeah, I never said you personally said it or had the exchange from him but we're all getting a little confused after a day of this maybe lol

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

In that email, he says that if you spread the info, "your life will be at risk"...we're all spreading it 51 pages worth all over the net...that's a lot of cleaning up TPTB would have to do.

IF there's any truth to this, then I don't believe 'they' would try to clean anything up now. That would lend WAY too much credibility to the message. 'They' whoever they might be would probably just hope the whole thing runs itself into the ground.

Also why I felt it so important to keep the screen grabs of the original messages so that it wouldn't turn into a game of telephone where everything just gets lost in translation. If I hadn't gotten the 'proof' of the first posts, this thread wouldn't have had much backing it up at this point. Just a bunch of conjecture and people's scratching their heads trying to remember what really happened.

If it's a hoax, great job done, and great sci fi, I do love a good conspiracy. If not, then I believe I have done everything possible to keep the original message unaltered so people could draw their own conclusions with the information presented, if they were willing to do the work. Because it's all here.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

IF there's any truth to this, then I don't believe 'they' would try to clean anything up now. That would lend WAY too much credibility to the message. 'They' whoever they might be would probably just hope the whole thing runs itself into the ground.

Also why I felt it so important to keep the screen grabs of the original messages so that it wouldn't turn into a game of telephone where everything just gets lost in translation. If I hadn't gotten the 'proof' of the first posts, this thread wouldn't have had much backing it up at this point. Just a bunch of conjecture and people's scratching their heads trying to remember what really happened.

If it's a hoax, great job done, and great sci fi, I do love a good conspiracy. If not, then I believe I have done everything possible to keep the original message unaltered so people could draw their own conclusions with the information presented, if they were willing to do the work. Because it's all here.

And for that I have to thank you because the original disappearing the way it did.....well, I'm glad of your proof and the more people uncover, the more true it seems.

At least to me anyway.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sephrenia

The thing that jumped out here is the word DIRECTLY.

Good observation, I think he expresses it this way on the notion that whatever "directly" affects the Rh -'s...will inherently "indirectly" affect anyone other than. That is definitely a grey area at this point. If I had to guess, I am not sure if he is even privy to the nuts and bolts of the research, more just what he has stated. The "direct" affects are probably only known by a very select few. Just a notion.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

You and quite a few others. Hoax or no, I think we as a collective are not a group to be bargained with. The days of fooling the masses are over, either "they" will have to step up their game, or go the easy route and just start telling us all the truth. We're a pretty versatile species, more so than what we often deserve credit for...imho of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join