It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So is this the OBL death photo or not?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
ya know, we should stop helping
the gov with these fake photos.
somebody leaks them and we
debunk them before release,
so they try to do a better fake.
It's called forensic quality assurance
hahahaha.

Let's wait til AFTER they released
the press copy to debunk it.
It would be a lot more interesting

lol

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hey guys,

This one also has layers like Obama's BC

HAHA!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake
It is fake. The picture is up on live leak and in the comments section, a person posted a link to the picture it was created from.

Source 1 - Live Leak

Other Image

Proof, that it's fake.. See above links.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought
Hey guys,
This one also has layers like Obama's BC
HAHA!

exactly, but done with a different
software program.

me thinks the CIA doesn't
value the talent in the civilian
marketplace

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'm inclined to say it is not the real one merely because they haven't been released yet.

Linearity of Time. Still working.

If it is, and it is a leak, I expect that someone is going to get their hands smacked.

If these guys are disciplined enough to do the job, one expects they are disciplined enough to not leak photos of their "kill."

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought

It is fake. The picture is up on live leak and in the comments section, a person posted a link to the picture it was created from.

Source 1 - Live Leak

Other Image

Proof, that it's fake.. See above links.

The second photo looks real. Thank you.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
In the picture the OP posted, the American flag (on the soldiers arm) is the right way... if you invert it to make the bullet wound over the 'left eye'.. the flag is the wrong way... Same as in the other photo posted on here.. I'm not sure if that matters, just wanted to point it out..

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This is BULLSH$T! That's an Islamibad falafel vendor! (Like they're gonna show S.E.A.L. Team members faces?)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I have seen more than my share of GSW's to the head, and this is very obviously NOT an image of one of those. At least not on someone who was still alive when shot.

I think there has been sufficient evidence already presented though that this was faked.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

IMAGE IS FROM BLACK HAWK DOWN

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I do not think this photo goes along with what we are being told in the media. The story I keep hearing on CNN is that OBL was shot above the left eye and part of the skull was blown out the back of the head.

In this photo there is a wound above the right eye and it looks a bit clean for someone who's skull blew out the back.
edit on 3-5-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If I can watch JFK getting his head blown off, and the photos of him on the autopsy table, I think I can handle a little Osama brain matter.

How is it any worse than the videos the terrorists put out anyway?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by martianmallow
If I can watch JFK getting his head blown off, and the photos of him on the autopsy table, I think I can handle a little Osama brain matter.

How much do you want to be like the terrorists?

I would suggest you consider the implications of using them as your yard stick of what is acceptable and normal.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weeeden
In the picture the OP posted, the American flag (on the soldiers arm) is the right way... if you invert it to make the bullet wound over the 'left eye'.. the flag is the wrong way... Same as in the other photo posted on here.. I'm not sure if that matters, just wanted to point it out..

Actually, the OP photo is a mirror of whatever original they used as source material.

The flag is supposed to "look backwards" on a uniform. The flag patch is worn on the right arm and the blue union of the flag faces forward, symbolizing the position of the flagpole as the flag is carried by a soldier into the wind..

In the photo, the flag is "the right way" as in the blue union is on the left side of the flag. Also the flag is on his left shoulder in the OP photo.

The source photo showing the soldier has been mirror flipped.
edit on 3-5-2011 by DISINFORMANT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISINFORMANT

Originally posted by Weeeden

Actually, the OP photo is a mirror of whatever original they used as source material.

The flag is supposed to "look backwards" on a uniform. The flag patch is worn on the right arm and the blue union of the flag faces forward, symbolizing the position of the flagpole as the flag is carried by a soldier into the wind..

In the photo, the flag is "the right way" as in the blue union is on the left side of the flag. Also the flag is on his left shoulder in the OP photo.

The source photo showing the soldier has been mirror flipped.
edit on 3-5-2011 by DISINFORMANT because: (no reason given)

Ooooh ok!!! That's interesting, and I did not know that! Thanks for the info : )))

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

No problem

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I don't think it's Osama. Osama had facial hair on his cheeks and was graying quite a bit. This guy has more or less recently shaved the cheek area, and though the beard looks like the 1998 photo, it is nowhere near as gray as the 2009 photo. Presuming either one was really of Osama, of course.
edit on 5/3/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

Even if this photo was of a dead Osama, which I personally have doubts about, it could still be a photo which is several years old....and the date being blurred is suspicious. It would be interesting to identify the soldier and see how old he is now.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
My brother just sent me this photo - ***WARNING - GRAPHIC***

Graphic Bin Laden Photo - Be Warned!

And it looks fake to me too...the guy looks too young. Thoughts, if you viewed it?

Anyway, we will never see the real one anyway...and on a side note...how desensitized to terrorists have I become if I can view these pictures

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by martianmallow

They're buying time, trying to cobble something together which is going to convince people, lol.

How would it be any worse than images already seen on TV both on the news and in films.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

My brother just sent me this photo - ***WARNING - GRAPHIC***

Graphic Bin Laden Photo - Be Warned!

And it looks fake to me too...the guy looks too young. Thoughts, if you viewed it?

Anyway, we will never see the real one anyway...and on a side note...how desensitized to terrorists have I become if I can view these pictures

Something doesn't look right about this photo to me, but I'm no expert. I'll wait to see what those who know how to analyse it say. Something about the left gloved hand doesn't look right,

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join