It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transformers: Based on a True Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
-OK, so, Something has been on my mind since they announced the death of Osama, which by the way was announced on the same date that Hitler's death was.

-Anyway, bear with me here, as I have not fully thought this out, and will be somewhat thinking out loud. I know this is going to come off as outlandish and possibly insane, and I'm not saying I believe it, just something I've had on my mind. So with that said, here goes:

I am no Transformers expert or fanboy, but as far as my knowledge of the movies go, the basics of the story goes like this. An ancient "race" of people split into two "factions", one promoting the core beliefs and values of their people (The Autobots), while the other becomes "Radical" and lives to spread pain, violence, and suffering, all in the name of their leader and so called beliefs (The DECEPTicons, core word of which is deception). The leader of this radical faction becomes one of, if not, the biggest enemies the Earth has ever seen. The face of evil, if you will. Eventually the leader of the DECEPTicons, "Megatron", is thought to have been killed, and to finish this story I will end the story with a quote the movie, "it is the direct order of the President that...the remains of the dead aliens(MEGATRON) be disposed of. The Laurentian Abyss(in the Atlantic Ocean) is seven miles below sea level. Deepest place on the planet. The aliens (Megatron) will be deposited there, where the intense pressure coupled with sub-zero temperatures will crush and entomb them... LEAVING NO EVIDENCE."

So the gist of this little rant would be, The leader of a so called radical group, who's name relates to deception, is killed during one of the most defining wars of our time, and his body is dumped into the deep dark sea, in order to leave no traces of evidence for the people to know of, or question. See the similarities?

***Again, I just want to state that I am perfectly sane, but this has just been bothering me all day and had to get my thoughts down somewhere, thanks for reading.

*Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies*

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Creepy and wierd.. I am leaning towards coincidence, but still creepy and wierd..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hollywood = Holly - Wood = Holly was used by ancient druids for: Conducting wands; Magicians wands.

Good find - I just heard a joke about this a few minutes ago. Global consciousness is funny like that, eh. Well we will see if Osama rises from the ocean, to fight Godzilla.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
i understand and respect your logic but i bet $10 u can get almost the same similarities with the movie alvin and the chipmunks.
its a movie with a terrible script with no respect whatsoever with the transformers, but i guess the similarities that u refer are all included in the movie, i guess you can get the same with star wars its older and u cleary can associate with war&religion

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
In what way is Alvin and the Chipmonks a similar metaphor? Oh, in no way. You were doing that thing, where you make no real connections to something, and use it as an example. But don't worry - you might be on to something with Star Wars buddy.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
A nice thought and idea. A lot of people have thought of Transformers (Part 1's Ending) since we heard about Osama's burial ... It's just so strange and the only place we've seen or heard this before, is in the end of that movie...

A nice thought and theory of bad vs evil and no traces left by burying in the Sea!

S & F for you, my out of the box thinking friend ...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I would guess that the original Transformers backstory was written before the current crusade got off the ground so I imagine any similarities are coincidental.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Navillus

Transformers: Based on a True Story ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af904c946e06.gif[/atsimg]

no it's not,sorry..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

and you know what happen next ... an invasion, all the decepticon was hidden on the moon..and invade earth
it's transformers Dark of the Moon

all this movies about invasion !!!!

true event i do"nt think so but metaphor why not

edit on 2-5-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

…the Arabic word for "great," akbar, has been adapted into George Lucas's Star Wars franchise, in the form of Admiral Ackbar, a heroic character and military commander whose success in space helps Luck Skywalker and the Rebel Alliance repel Darth Vader's Galactic Empire. Featured in Return of the Jedi, Ackbar is just one of many characters and settings in the Star Wars universe that have an Arabic background. Luke Skywalker's home planet, Tatooine, takes its name from the Tunisian city of Tataouine (al-Tataouine in Arabic). Darth Vader's home planet is Mustafar, a slight variation of Mustafa, an Arabic name that means "the chosen one" (and is one of 99 names for the Muslim prophet Muhammad). Attack of the Clones showcases Queen Jamilla, whose name is a slight variation of jamilla, an Arabic word for "beautiful." And Revenge of the Sith features Senator Meena Tills, whose first name means "heaven" in Arabic

...lets you think about it

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well if Michael Bay was behind this Bin laden plot then it all makes perfect sense that not a single part of it is believeable or satisfying.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick

Transformers: Based on a True Story ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af904c946e06.gif[/atsimg]

no it's not,sorry..

LMAO, I didn't mean the whole thing, as in alien robots and what not, more of some of the similarities and metaphors, I'm sorry I should have been more specific.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
It is very strange but I think more of a coincidence. Tho keep thinking that deep and you will find yourself with great breaking news on a conspiracy theory at some point in time. Keep them braincells workin!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontdrinkthewater
Well if Michael Bay was behind this Bin laden plot then it all makes perfect sense that not a single part of it is believeable or satisfying.

Well played, my friend.

It's a neat little parallel, but nothing more. Stories like this coincide with real events all the time though. There are a lot of stories... and there are a lot of things that go on in the world... Let's face it, sometimes sh!t just goes hand-in-hand with other sh!t.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Not every thing your mind craps up is true you know... Its called imagination and making connections that are .... just ... sorry ... stupid...

The only reason they droped him in the see is to not make a grave where people will go and put flowers because that will become like some Meca or Mohamed of terrorists that will give them power to blow more things up ... well at least thats the explanation they gave and it seems pretty good.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Transformers just borrows archetypes from old myth cycles.

This is also known as the Older Than Dirt trope in film and television.

Ancient godlike race from the heavens, divided into two factions, in a war that could destroy the earth and humanity?

En-Ki and En-Lil of Babylonian myth.
The Asuras and Daevas of Vedic myth and Hinduism.
The Aesir and Jotun of the Norse Sagas.
The Olympians and the Titans of Greco-Roman Epics.
The Angelic Host of Michael and the Host of Satan of the Bible/Koran.
so on and so forth.

On Friday we will see this trope again in the movie Thor.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I thought you were about to say that the Transformers story is real and that aliens are on the moon and such

Anyway this is a different perspective and worth to look. Was Osama dead long ago? Why it took them a decade to find this terrorist while spending billions of dollars on national security?

new topics

top topics

join