It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Body Headed for Burial at Sea, Officials Say

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Osama Bin Laden Body Headed for Burial at Sea, Officials Say

blogs.abcnews.com

U.S. officials tell me the last thing they want is for his burial place to become a terrorist shrine.

To avoid that, an informed source tells me, the intention is the bury his body at sea -- leaving no definitive location for the final resting place of his body.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Why would you do this, if you want any doubts gone that this man is dead wouldn't you show him to the world and use his dna to check who the body is.

Why would you dump a body in the ocean, now we have a picture of a dead man with a beard.

Where in Pakistan can you find a man with a beard?

The stupidity of this is unbelievable to me, if you want to rule any conspiracy you would not do this unbelievably stupid stupid act of a burial at see.

They could have done this a bit later, now we have a picture of a dead man with a beard.

Peace

blogs.abcnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The compound is also burning as we speak Fox News showing video. CNN is also reporting that the body has ALREADY been put to sea. Fox News also just reported the same thing that the body was already buried at sea.
edit on 2-5-2011 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
You have got to be kidding...

Oh man this just gets better and freakin better

Sounds vaguely familiar... kinda like steel from the WTC towers getting hauled off immediately and being smelted down....
edit on 2-5-2011 by Jomina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Don't forget to smear it with bacon grease first. As a final memorial.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sevensheeps

How convenient, burn the compound, feed old OBL to the fishes, and end of story. No time to cross check, i am unsure how much more bull# the American people can accept? Honestly, the US Government must think that the American people are so dumb and gullible that they will believe this crap?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The man is dead.. So what use is his body? isnt it morally right to give the body to the family? Idk. I may sound dumb, but by god, thats smarter than dumping him in the ocean!
So when the bones wash ashore, who wants to place bets on how much they will go for on ebay?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

This is sooooooooo sketch.

One of those CNN anchors mentioned that Ude and Qussay's bodies were displayed for the world before they were buried - not at sea.

Who cares about Osama, what the hell is the american government planning? (Assuming this is all fake which is still in question)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
So we should just ``TRUST`` the liar in chief? Trust the CIA? Trust the government? HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Yeah sure. We'll do that...

They just don't care anymore uh? Just outright lie, the bigger the lie, the better...

Bin Laden has been dead for almost 10 years and they'll never find his true body. It's buried somewhere. All those who know where he's buried are either dead or will never talk.

That's the best you could do US government ? You couldn't even find some look alike after all these years? Or was that some kind of improvised out of the blue psy-ops?

edit on 2-5-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina
You have got to be kidding...

Oh man this just gets better and freakin better

Sounds vaguely familiar... kinda like steel from the WTC towers getting hauled off immediately and being smelted down....
edit on 2-5-2011 by Jomina because: (no reason given)

Exactly dude, why would you dump your evidence at see within 24 hours of death, they could have shown it to the world. Put it a museum or whatever, now we have the fact that this is open to conspiracy theories and the photo they released looks very fake. The resolution of the lower part of the face is lower then the upper part of his face.

And it's a man with a beard in Pakistan, how many people look like him in Pakistan?

Incredible.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

this is faster then a jewish burial. Very very strange i found this very strange Bin Laden's body is being handled in accordance with Islamic practice and tradition, one senior administration official said. He is expected to be In his address, the president invoked the memory and imagery of the 9/11 attacks, and the "gaping hole in our hearts" that led to the international manhunt for bin Laden nearly a decade ago. huh one official said what? to me it would seem they cut out a portion of what they wrote Lol what it would seem like to me is they put i period at the end of "official said" to end the sentence and cut out after "He is expected to to be". Who is he the president or Osama bin the beginning of the sentence denotes more to bin ladin then a transition to the president. The dumb asses even captialized the I in "in" indicating it was the start of a new sentence lol heres the link abcnews.go.com... to the story where they edited it to take that part out they covered it up with a link to something else lol.
edit on 2-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)
Everyone here should prt screen of the article because im sure there is going to be a change and it will disappear do it now.
edit on 2-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
WHAT! So Osama i a freaken PIRATE now
As all good Pirates get buried at sea.
What will they do with Ghadaffi, burial my moon????
edit on 2-5-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

link   

ats has a search button....

this thread was started before this one...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ats has too many double up threads...use SEARCH !!! please...

seeya

link   
what picture? A death picture was released?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
They're burying him quickly in accordance with shariah law....

So why the burial at sea? ALL muslims know that burial at sea is a big NO NO.

Muslims believe they came from the soil so they ALWAYS get buried. ALWAYS.

This is disrespecting his religion by doing this.
Couldn't they just bury him somewhere secret?

No course not, that would be too easy wouldn't it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaneR

ats has a search button....

this thread was started before this one...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ats has too many double up threads...use SEARCH !!! please...

seeya

I know and I saw it but the OP of the other thread did not have a link of the article at the time that I posted this so that's why I posted this thread in breaking alt news.

I went back to his thread after I posted this one and he had a link again.

So thank you for pointing this but I knew what I was doing.

Mods feel free to do what you feel necessary to do.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
rep ly to post by Djdoubt03

Here you go loo at the resolution difference from the nose down.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

And its a picture from 2009!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Yep, already in the Sea...

A U.S. official said that Osama bin Laden has been buried at sea. The official said his body was handled in the Islamic tradition, but did not elaborate.

www.digitaljournal.com...

Also...here

www.google.com...

edit on 2-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
People look at the date of his picture that they present as an actual picture of 2011.

cl.ly...

Look at the date on that article

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join