It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden dead officially, the first part of the next phase

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by iced_blue

Adam Weishaupt, founderThe Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776.

Source
edit on 2-5-2011 by Anmarie96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

Or, you know. Real aliens could be involved. What about the people that don't take pills? Or who are atheist and have no myths? Or who are myth-less and don't believe in aliens. There are a lot of them. A stupid hallucinogenic psy op would only work on those younger than 8.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Cities targeted : NY, DC, Chicago, Vegas, Houston and Miami.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Vitchilo

Can't we throw DC in here? I mean would it really be a bad thing if most lawyers, lobbyist and politicians were executed? In other words... the corruption...

Oh and let's not forget the government along with Congress... extra DIV

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChildoftheAnnunaki
You just put into words what i've been thinking.

S+F for you.

yeah was thinking the same thing myself but we have to wait and see to know for sure

i give you star and flag as well

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I imagine they'll go after Obama
what a better way for the $hi to hit the fan
When are these lunatics going to stop?
Peace,Love and understanding
practice it, preach it, and live it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Gadhaffi becoming the new boogey man. This would make a great deal of sense and of course he would be supported by Iran and North Korea.

The biggest question is, how many attacks and what strength? I'm thinking that the attack would be of larger benefit if it was a partial failure. Like a nuclear device failing and instead of wiping out a large chunk of Chicago, just destroying a smaller area, still killing tens of thousands, but not as bad a what could've been. That way there are corpses to rally around, as well as the specter of what could've been and why more security is needed. Uncovering plots elsewhere afterward would further that purpose.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Yes! This is where the real conspiracy lies, I think, NOT the circumstances of the death of Bin Laden (though the facts of that could be seen as fishy, too) .It's all about what's being planned for the future.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the supposed big happenings on May 21st.

www.wecanknow.com...

This was splashed all over the place on ATS not too long ago. I'm not a believer in any of it, but some are.

This approaching date makes for an interesting May.

Thoughts?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

What I haven't forget is the New-Madrid fault + Haarp to "test" if the population in the area is well prepared.
And that's May 11th 2011

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by User8911

Similar to the 21st of April earthquake in California too. I remember the utter devastation that earthquake cau.....

Oh wait, it didn't happen

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

nd will be detonated unless certain people responsible for war crimes face trial.

Obviously talking about GWBush being indicted for war crimes

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Maybe now would be a good time to go through that illuminati card game deck...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

You read my mind, since his "death" was announced I've been thinking about what could be next, something is coming, hopefully someone can expose it before they initiate it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
If I had to make a bet I'd call for it being a false flag 'terror' attack on american and or european soil, of great magnitude not only leading to martial law but the grand purpose behind it.......RFID mandatory chipping of all citizens in the name of national security, dun dun dun, cue the dramatic music. That would be my hunch if a hidden agenda exists.

Think about it, if they do in fact want the masses chipped, what better opportunity than martial law induced by another 'terror attack' to support it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

IMO they'll see... how long they can get the economic scam going on... if they see they cannot keep it up... they'll do it... If people start being pissed and asking an end to the wars and the end of the police state, they'll do it.

And as the thread in my sig indicates, the economic scam will start to break because of silver within the next month.

This is not a random prediction either, there was a lot of work put into it. So Next attack before June?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetstuff

Think about it, if they do in fact want the masses chipped, what better opportunity than martial law induced by another 'terror attack' to support it.

Yep, and if you don't get the chip you're labeled as a potential terrorist. I can see it already.

The Nazi's used star of davids for jews, and pink triangles for gays......

The U.S. will be much neater, and have all that info on a chip the police can scan

Fascism has arrived in America

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Step 3 : Hype the ``counter strike`` in the MSM. (coming up this week)

It has begun.

U.S. Expects Rapid Al Qaeda Retaliation, Recalls Marine BioChem Unit In Case Of Attack

Al Qaeda militants are expected to strike quickly in response to Osama bin Laden's death, both as retaliation and to demonstrate that they will remain relevant even in the absence of their ideological leader.

In a sign of the urgency of the threat, the elite Marine Corps' Chemical Biological Incident Response Force was called back last night from Japan, where they have been supporting radiation remediation at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant site. The unit is back in the U.S. and ready to respond to any potential emergency as a result of the attack, ABC News reports.

Attacks are expected to come from both the Al Qaeda core - a centralized cadre of leaders based Afghanistan and Pakistan - and its affiliates across the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. Security analysts have also warned about the possibility of so-called "lone wolf" attacks from Al Qaeda supporters not directly affiliated with a specific terrorist network.

Shouldn't be long now before another false-flag is pulled.

Might have a date... June 9... but don't bet anything on it.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Exactly what I was thinking when I first saw the Space Daily article. That is written by 'Staff Writers' on 25th of April 2011. How convenient isn't it? And now we're seeing some mainstream news talking about revenge.

S+F for you Vitchilo.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Step 3 : Hype the ``counter strike`` in the MSM. (coming up this week)

It has begun.

U.S. Expects Rapid Al Qaeda Retaliation, Recalls Marine BioChem Unit In Case Of Attack

Al Qaeda militants are expected to strike quickly in response to Osama bin Laden's death, both as retaliation and to demonstrate that they will remain relevant even in the absence of their ideological leader.

In a sign of the urgency of the threat, the elite Marine Corps' Chemical Biological Incident Response Force was called back last night from Japan, where they have been supporting radiation remediation at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant site. The unit is back in the U.S. and ready to respond to any potential emergency as a result of the attack, ABC News reports.

Attacks are expected to come from both the Al Qaeda core - a centralized cadre of leaders based Afghanistan and Pakistan - and its affiliates across the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. Security analysts have also warned about the possibility of so-called "lone wolf" attacks from Al Qaeda supporters not directly affiliated with a specific terrorist network.

Shouldn't be long now before another false-flag is pulled.

Might have a date... June 9... but don't bet anything on it.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

Interesting they are already warning of threat of retaliation, yup, wait for it people..........mandated chipping is coming to a city near you.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I would expect a "natural" disaster in the USA but a "terrorist" attack in Europe ... "they" will take revenge for Emmanuel Goldstein ... eh ... Osama Bin Laden ... here.

First we take Manhattan ... then we take Berlin.

Namaste,

Deckard666

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join