It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden dead officially, the first part of the next phase

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well the US bond market is showing something really big coming our way. Probably soon.

My bet would be a big false-flag that will crash the world stock markets, make the dollar skyrocket and unleash a new war.

That or the US dollar is about to go kaput... and since the elite hasn't finished their ``work`` of bombing Iran yet, they will not collapse the US just yet.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Thought I might share this link in your good thread sir. I've posted the story / video link in the Global Meltdown forum.

"The biggest story in the market is the currency crash right now occuring in the US"

"The biggest story in the market is the currency crash right now occuring in the US, I think a lot of people are debating whether it is in fact a currency crash," Keith McCullough, CEO of Hedgeye Risk Management told CNBC.

video.cnbc.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

Yeah thanks for that.
Finally the MSM waking up? Because seeing this on CNBC sure is a sign.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChildoftheAnnunaki
Why chicago?

obama, that's why.

besides it's claimed to be the "heartland of america"

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I think the elite is preparing something really big... they have done nothing big since 7/7 in London... Announcing Bin Laden's death on May 1, a big NWO day was a sign of things to come.

The 2007-2008 recession?

Why they need to pull a false-flag soon? Because otherwise the average guy will say, we killed Bin Laden, time to bring troops home and give us back our rights!! So the only way to continue all the BS they've been doing in the last 2 decades is to pull something else... and soon, probably this year.

I totally agree!!! I like your thinking and I concur about a nuke being used somewhere. On the April 27th, four days before they got Osama, Al-Qaida leaders said if he was captured they'd release a nuclear hell storm on Europe. I think it will happen shortly after Libya is secured, by removal of Gaddafi. They started this arrest in the Middle East to remove the leaders and their money for the equation, which will force those country's leaders to start over on their intelligence info.

My guess is it will have something to do with Iran just because our military bases circle it. Israel is building up their warplanes, the U.S. just developed lasers to shot down missiles, there are reports China is on high-alert, and as you said the economy needs it. Hopefully, it's not WWIII but build up sure does seem like it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

Start on thread on the currency crash man. Thanks for the link.

*edit* Nevermind you did.

Here's the thread for whoever is interested.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-5-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Chicago... May 16...

First Rahm takes power...
Emanuel replaces Richard M. Daley as mayor May 16.

And then NLE 2011 starts...

National Level Exercise: May 16–20, 2011
NLE2011 Fact Sheet

NLE 2011 activities will take place at command posts, emergency operation centers and other locations to include federal facilities in the Washington D.C. area and federal, regional, state, tribal, local and private sector facilities in the eight member states of the Central United States Earthquake Consortium (CUSEC). The eight member states of CUSEC encompass four different FEMA regions: Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, and Tennessee (FEMA Region IV); Illinois and Indiana (FEMA Region V); Arkansas (FEMA Region VI); and Missouri (FEMA Region VII).

So Washington DC would be on alert, along with all levels of governments in Illinois and Missouri, Indiana and Kentucky bordering Illinois...

We'll see.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
If the people really bought into that whole Bin Laden death lie (which it seems they really did) then this is very bad news and it will give the green light to the elite to go ahead with the plan since the sheeple still believes whatever the hell the gov says.

Bilderberg meeting is on June 9-12... so I don't think we should expect the next phase to begin at least before that.

They need at least 1-2 weeks from the meeting to give all their orders around the world to all their people.

We'll see.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I've noticed comments about the US and France becoming fast friends recently because of Libya. It got me to wondering what if the recent political implementations that specifically affect Muslims were basically setting the stage/providing what will be the justifications for why the terrorists of a potential false flag attack targeted France?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

...Bilderberg meeting is on June 9-12... so I don't think we should expect the next phase to begin at least before that.

They need at least 1-2 weeks from the meeting to give all their orders around the world to all their people.

That tallies with the info in my thread from a couple of months ago: Napolitano sets stage for False Flag Terrorist Attack

The relevant section from that thread....

What strikes terror in my heart are the next few news articles.

Three of the four border states are losing their National Guard troops now and the fourth this summer...

January 03, 2011 – Are Legalized Civilian Militia Groups the Answer to Arizona's Border Security Problems?
Special Guest: Arizona State Rep.-elect Jack Harper

.... Jack, in 2007, you passed legislation to create a state-sanctioned militia here in Arizona. The then-governor, Napolitano, vetoed it....

HARPER: Well, you might have heard that

three of the four border states are losing their National Guard troops now. And Arizona is supposed to lose the federally funded National Guard troops in June or July.

Well, we're going to get crushed once the National Guard's off the border because ..... these forces in Mexico that smuggle illegal aliens and drugs into our country, they're more considered with the National Guard than they are Border Patrol. Border Patrol's ... under Janet Napolitano, and that's not really an intimidating factor.

But a military uniformed person on the border makes a lot more sense. Now, using the Homeland Security Force volunteers to observe the border and the National Guard to react to incursions across our border is something that we're going to explore,..

The first bill, though, to establish the Homeland Security Force, I believe I'm going to have bipartisan support again. And I don't know that .... Governor Brewer will be opposed to that, like Governor Napolitano was....

So there are certainly pointers to a false flag set-up and the timing seems to be for after the next Bilderberg meeting in June when the Mexican border will be left wide open.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
We shall see if they pull something off tomorrow.

They are having ``mass casualties event`` exercises tomorrow in Dallas...

With the whole world economy on the brink of collapse... they need something.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
just for the record

a false flag operation is an attack where you attack yourself, and make it look like an enemy attacked you, so you can attack the enemy with the moral high ground of making it look like self defense

I'm kinda sick of seeing it used for a catch phrase all for conspiracy activity

so if you are going to talk false flag, please include the nations that will be invaded under false pretense. is that too much to ask ?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

You are right. It is used too broadly these days. But still the words ``false-flag`` doesn't come from a terrorist attack to blame someone to invade it later. It came from ships changing flags... so it's more a ``deception to profit in some way or another``.

As for the ``party`` that would be blamed... maybe militias... maybe Iran... I doubt it'll be someone else. Militias or Iran.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
nothings going to happen
you are all being extreemly paranoid

the goverment and this non existant TPTB (the powers that be) are not going to waste so much civilian life.

this is obviously just some fail hype feeding your paranoid fear.

go look out side. relax...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join