It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benazir Bhutto Announces Bin Laden is Dead.....Years Ago!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
...then she was blown up!!!!

edit on 1-5-2011 by sirjunlegun because: name spelling

edit on 1-5-2011 by sirjunlegun because: Video FIxed

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

You gotta fix your link man.

2nd line.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I would love to check out the video link.... well enough said.
*** tip*** hit the "preview" button before posting. Not trying to be a smart alec. Just trying to help.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

I did I thought it was glitch in my computer...HOw do I find the youtube video #??

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

ATSers, please look a little further on the same site:

Bhutto didn't mean to say "Osama bin Laden" Please pass this link on to others: /BhuttoBinLaden I hope we can get the truth out to that many people. You can help, Please pass this video on so at least as many people can hear the these facts. I do hope as many people who were motivated to pass on a link to the misleading video will be willing to pass on the link to this video when they see the truth. I don't want to feel we are fighting a losing battle against people who do no research and just slap together illogical videos. And please ask others to subscribe, we need to reach more people. "If the Taliban are eliminated, or if their poster-boy Osama bin Laden is caught" - Benazir Bhutto June 9, 2007

Not offense, OP, but let us deny ignorance here, not encourage it. Please, everyone, just go that one extra step in your research and don't just post whatever you can find that inflames your peers. This is ATS, not rense.com.

ETA: Well, you know, I can't say that other site that's unmentionable here, so I had to pick one and I came up with rense.com.

edit on 5/1/2011 by Ex_CT2 because: Harmless addition

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

I wasn't aware of that and had never heard it or read about it. SO where does it say she didn't mean to say that? And could you please site your source? You said look further on the website but the website is YOUTUBE. WHat site are you refering to?
THanks!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I'm sorry. I thought that was clear enough. I was just shorthanding it because I haven't had any luck linking Youtube videos. It's one of the "related videos" you'll find on the same page where this video is. I'll go find it and try to link it. Be right back.

BTW: My apologies for misjudging your intent. But such things do happen here--you know, people fearmongering and inflaming rather than informing....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I hope this works....

edit on 5/2/2011 by Ex_CT2 because: Trying to link....

edit on 5/2/2011 by Ex_CT2 because: Trying....

top topics

join