It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama's death is a fake???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Just thinking ahead of the curve here...

With Osama "dead"...

I reckon people will not like this because Obama is sitting when it happened.
I also figure people will think this is a political stunt to help Obama in the up coming election

Given the Birther situation, I think it is certain that this will be spun by people opposing Obama.

What says you ATS?

Is Osama really dead?

Did he ever exist?

Is this news fake?

Did George Bush actually capture Bin Laden?

Opinions?

(this thread will be a depository for all denials and theories including new threads)
edit on 1-5-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
haha.. this is what i was just thinking. none of us really even know if he existed, we're just going off what somebody said on the news...

personally i think it's just like wmds... a reason to go somewhere, a reason for one country to invade another to make some cheddar
edit on 1-5-2011 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurrayTORONTO
haha.. this is what i was just thinking. none of us really even know if he existed, we're just going off what somebody said on the news...

personally i think it's just like wmds... a reason to go somewhere, and a reason for one country to invade another. $$$$$$

edit on 1-5-2011 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

It was a great money making machine wasn't it.

I can't wait for the theories and rebuttals here.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Its interesting that Osama has eluded the US military for 11 years now, but look how fast Saddam Hussein was captured. If they really don't want to find you they won't.

Makes one wonder.

If Osama were an asset to the CIA, the only way they would let him die is if they had something to gain from doing so.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

Its interesting that Osama has eluded the US military for 11 years now, but look how fast Saddam Hussein was captured. If they really don't want to find you they won't.

Makes one wonder.

If Osama were an asset to the CIA, the only way they would let him die is if they had something to gain from doing so.

Good point.

I think it is certain that OBL was an asset in some form...

It is a good political gain

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
So is this a political stunt???

IS there anyway this could be seen as one?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Ok. If this were to bolster election results this speech would have come around September 2012.

People will be concerned with other things by Nov 2012.

This will not help election results at all.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
yeah political stunt and political capital to seal obamas re election 4 more years of hope and change

the birther issue is now dead the new conspiracy theory to take its place is whether or not osama is alive.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
i dont know if its just me but this sounds really fishy. i shouldnt yet question this, but why dont the know the cause of death? Was he blown to shreds, any bullet wounds, like how did he die? i guess i should wait it out, huh?

by the way, its time to buckle up our security, feels like al qaeda might retaliate. Hard.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
either show the body or it didnt happen imo...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Bin Laden was fatally shot in the head by U.S. forces in a mansion outside the Pakistani capital of Islamabad, CNN further reported.

Yahoo News
They wouldn't off him unless he had plans of something, they seem to like him too much!

edit on 1-5-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake

Bin Laden was fatally shot in the head by U.S. forces in a mansion outside the Pakistani capital of Islamabad, CNN further reported.

Yahoo News
They wouldn't off him unless he had plans of something, they seem to like him too much!

edit on 1-5-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

Yes, if they kill Al-Qaeda's supposed "ring leader" they'll have to find a new boogeyman to scare the people. After all, we need our 2 minutes' hate on the daily.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashtonkusher
either show the body or it didnt happen imo...

Exactly

Thanks for some of the candor in here

You can just beard a guy, bash his face, let a beard grow and shoot em

Osama lives!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ace High
Ok. If this were to bolster election results this speech would have come around September 2012.

People will be concerned with other things by Nov 2012.

This will not help election results at all.

Agreed

110%

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Here's a good one

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

crazy thought here

if the thought that obama and osam are the same person. than obabma releaed this birth cirtificate to distract people for the momnet than, announce that youve kiiled osama. now anyone saying that they are the same people will look wring(not convinved of any of this its just a thought)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Obama is lookin for 2012 elections and Zardari for 10% plus next 5 years to eat Pakistan
congrats

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Fake crowds

Interesting

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
so far, the crowds are fake, possibly union thugs and acorn activists paid by Nancy Pelosi...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Osama has been dead for years, although it has never been stated officially by the government or press. I think this is more related to a campaign strategy by the current administration than with reality. Just my two ¢

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join