It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House crowd - Osama announcement

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
That crowd outside of the White House is embarrassing.

And how did THAT many people get to the White House at this time of night and so quickly, the crowd is staged., IMO.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
What are you seeing?

on msnbc, they are showing ground zero...thats in new york...and you can get a crowd in about 3 seconds by dropping a dollar

Add:
I am actually a bit disappointed...a bunch of cheering and happy people over death...a bit disturbing really. Not that I don't understand the closure, but still...perhaps a candlelight vigil to honor the victims of 9/11 is more approprate than a tailgate party
edit on 1-5-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

link   
Can you post a link of a video or a photo?

link   
Could be why it was delayed so long. Had to get the actors there ASAP.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I def agree with you. Embarrassing and stupid! people dancing and cheering, putting up 1 finger" we're number one..wooo!! yea!" singing "nana nana, hey hey hey, goodbye" seriously?? wow...great propaganda for terrorists and recruiting.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
In my opinion, this whole event is staged.

There are too many discrepancies with the details, such as the time of death, how he died and where

The crowd? People use group think, so naturally there is a need to persuade the general population to respond positively to this news. Subliminal control of emotions.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Can't be very large. They just keep looping the same cheering teenagers over and over.

Something really creepy about people cheering a death. Especially when it's kids cheering.

It helps if I tell myself they're just caught up in hysteria and really don't have any idea why they are there.

If I thought they were really clapping and cheering for blood I couldn't look any kid in the eye ever again.

If they aren't simply paid filler then what are they thinking? Do they think this changes anything for them? Do the think the world is now a better place? What is going through their minds as they jump and cheer and clap?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finalized

And how did THAT many people get to the White House at this time of night and so quickly, the crowd is staged., IMO.

He was such a threat from outside of that cave! Thank God! Now we can disband the TSA because they are no longer needed! RIGHT?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
One of the newscasters said something about it being "Spring Break" and "lot's of people take tours of the white house at this time".

Yeah, right!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

That is what I told my son.. that the anouncement was delayed so they could GATHER all those people.
This whole thing is just not feeling right.
1. We are in for another False flag event in the near future.
2. He is trying to booste his rating
3. hoping this will pacify the angry mobs with tourches and pitch forks calling for revolution and wanting the constitution back...

No, there is nothing good about this at all.

link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy
One of the newscasters said something about it being "Spring Break" and "lot's of people take tours of the white house at this time".

Yeah, right!

At 11 PM at night?!? On a Sunday?!? BS!

link   
Wow just another distraction to sheeps eyes. People are so naive and blind to believe everything they hear. They haven't even shown pics of him dead or anything and people are just cheering it on. tisk tisk

link   
The crowd went from 30-40 people to just a little over a hundred by the time Obama give his press conference. I don't see what the big deal is, they had more than an hour to hear the cable news outlets hinting at the nature of the press conference. You'd be surprised how fast news like this can spread and crowds gather.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Authenticated
I def agree with you. Embarrassing and stupid! people dancing and cheering, putting up 1 finger" we're number one..wooo!! yea!" singing "nana nana, hey hey hey, goodbye" seriously?? wow...great propaganda for terrorists and recruiting.

Actually, I dont care about what terrorists approve of or anything like that

just thinking its bad for the soul overall...ya, I feel like a monster is gone, but that doesn't make anything better in the world...tomorrow a new supervillian will pop up, and what is left is only the memory of being happy about death.

then we become disgusted when people jump for joy when someone we like dies, like somehow they are subhuman.

meh...you hoomanz confuse me.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I agree, this has to be a fake crowd of either people paid to be there or this was recorded on an earlier day with people cheering for another reason.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Finalized

Well it started with 2 bums a couple of hookers and 6 drunk college students. Then people saw them on tv and everyone goes kegger at the white house no cover. And next thing you know they have a crowd.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This is like what Gaddafi and Mubarak were doing. Hiring protesters to try to say there's people who buy their BS.

This is quite funny... but I bet lots of sheeple actually believe it's real.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Oh and how I love that on CNN they are saying how "Obama got him". It really disgusts me that no credit is being given to the troops, but yet to a president who made a speech about Bin Laden being killed.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

WDC is a walking town. There are tons of residences and bars/restaurants (and colleges) in walking distance to the WH.

Brother just took a bike ride near there and is
at the crowds...
He messaged me and said it is like NYE all over again....lol
He said he had no clue what was going on....he stopped some random person yelling and jumping around all happy and heard the news that way.

edit on May 1st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
WHAT LOL...
There is a STATE UNIVERSITY NEXT DOOR lol.

*Sigh*

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join