It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide By Cop Leads Soldier On Chase Of His Life

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy
reply to post by purplemer

Making false claims that you yourself proved wrong is trolling, good try. All I stated was that the 2 million was bs, which you proved yourself that you were wrong. If you can't read your own statistics than I am sorry.

i have supplied links that show well over 2 million have died.. i can only sumise from your statement that you either have not read anything i sent you or you cant read...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The statistics you posted on both wars. The second post down. Do I have to point out your own source for you? Again, if you can read and do math, you will see those statistics prove your claim to be bogus.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Even when you added civilians and enemy deaths its still not near 2 million by your statistics. Lol again you were proved wrong by your own source.

i

Total injured in Iraq 1,690,903

is 1.69 million and these figures are dated. nor do they include non direct death like my later posts which you conviently ignored....

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
YOU stated 2 million DEAD. That statistic stated INJURED. Again so you can comprehend you stated 2 million DEAD. Once again your statistic proved your 2 million DEAD wrong.
edit on 30-4-2011 by LoverBoy because: spelling

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
That is the way our law enforcement should be! If he were any other place when this happened he would have been shot on the spot!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

I said the first stats did not include non direct death please look at the further links provided that give the stats for them. if you want to learn read them, if you dont want to learn....thats fine by me

this is the second time i posted these stats

post-invasion violent deaths about 3.3 million (assuming roughly 1 violent death for every non-violent avoidable death i.e. roughly as in US-occupied Occupied Iraq where the ratio of violent deaths to non-violent excess deaths is 0.8-1.2 million to 0.7-0.8 million; see Continued Australian and US Coalition war crimes in Occupied Iraq: ruddaustraliareportcard.blogspot.com... ). 6. upper estimate of non-violent plus violent post-invasion excess deaths 3.3 million + 3.3 million = 6.6 million excess deaths.

the-fineprint.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Wow. A lot of discussion since I left! Thanks everybody for participating - there is some good dialog going back and forth...I think that the most important message I got out of this is that we all need compassion sometimes, but our young men and women coming back from wars, illegal or not, are often traumatised more than they would have you believe. This young man almost died. He did not shoot his gun, and in the end, a very compassionate and caring individual HELPED him. BECAUSE HE NEEDED IT. We all need help now and then and we can only pray that we meet someone like the deputy that gave this young man the chance he deserved.

CJ

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Thank you for a very thought provoking Post. just when you think that man has lost his humanity, along comes this police officer who really cared. lt restores your faith a little, not a lot, but we can only hope. Hope that people will take back the control that they let slip so easily from their hands and their hearts. A good place to start is by questioning "Everything", We need to take back "thinking for ourselves" instead of letting our governments do it for us. via the media. Day by day, slowly but surely we seem to be losing our humanity, we are like programmed androids waiting for the latest update from our programmer. Peace starchild.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by star child

Thank you for a very thought provoking Post. just when you think that man has lost his humanity, along comes this police officer who really cared. lt restores your faith a little, not a lot, but we can only hope. Hope that people will take back the control that they let slip so easily from their hands and their hearts. A good place to start is by questioning "Everything", We need to take back "thinking for ourselves" instead of letting our governments do it for us. via the media. Day by day, slowly but surely we seem to be losing our humanity, we are like programmed androids waiting for the latest update from our programmer. Peace starchild.

Awesome! Thanks star child! That was my intent with the thread. The "particulars" in this case, hundreds of thousands killed and millions displaced by the ones who want it all; and here is your grunt. Your pawn. Your fodder. And he is messed up. No one is helping him and then after so long, this voice, one of reason, and simple compassion, lets him know, it is not his fault - and someone cares. If we all stopped for a moment to realize how vunerable we all are and how fortunate those of us who meet truly inspiring people are. Thanks for checking it out star child! S&F!

CJ
edit on 30-4-2011 by ColoradoJens because: cause dems is dems and does is does

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
That is the way our law enforcement should be! If he were any other place when this happened he would have been shot on the spot!

Agreed xyankee...why can't it be so simple? Obviously there are those who will never listen, and will do whatever it takes to be killed...but we have so many deperate and mentally ill, yes, emotionally and phlysically sick with what they have dealt with with; call it what YOU will. These are humans who have played out the owrkstr possible chess game in life...and to think, many of the so called "law enforcement officers" have ties to military, and even they were 100% UNSYMPATHETIC and treated this man like a piece of shi*, well, goes to show the general argument about butt-heads in the military/police force are just that. Mmmmm.

CJ

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
wow, this gave me more hope, thank you for posting this. Goes to show, there are still good people out there. Hope is not lost as long as there is at least one good soul out there.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Yeah, unfortunately my childhood friend and decorated US Marine had an identical story here in Charleston, SC. Except his story ended in with his brains on the window of his truck... I carried him to his grave. This is not acceptable for our hero's to be going out like this and to have a government who could give a s%$t about it. This country is in spiritual peril. These types of suicides are higher in numbers than ever... all for the greed of the OIL industry... I hope these people like George W. and everybody else responsible, CEO's of SHELL, EXXON and on down the line that have contributed to suppressing technology that we know exists, and would keep peace on this planet, rot in hell.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Very moving video, because that female cop has the compassion of a true peace officer.

I hope that other cops learn something from this.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisdomnotemotion

Originally posted by illuminatitanimulli
Kudos to the lady cop.
We need more like her.
Let's get our troops home.

Stop dreaming. Innocent American troops won't go home as long as your: US government and crazed military industrial complex exist, and politicians don't stop meddling with other countries' affairs

The best reaction for any US male is to reject draft and military instructions. Going to jail is more gracious than killing other innocent people in other countries. Simple as that.

edit on 4/30/2011 by wisdomnotemotion because: better info

Our military is totally voluntary.

However depressed economic conditions do help the military.

Conspiracy?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

HERE is a delusional soldier-go read the bible soldier, not listen to false churches--going to these wars means you are a killer and will be judged as such. Just stupid people sighning up for the hero worship of the soldier or selling out for a pay check.
Blowing up americans over there is justified in the bible since [ we] invaded them-god says self defence of ones own country and persons is forgiven. There is no justified war blessed by god. go read. ALL SOLDIERS OFF THEIR SOIL ARE KILLERS-SIMPLE AS THAT!!!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Have you been to Iraq? I got to watch a 12 year old boy blow himself up along with 2 women and and a teenage girl. You may see innocence thousands of miles away but that place is far from it.

These people are fighting an illegal occupation and the establishment of a Vichy government. They have been subjected to damn-near every crime and war crime that exists on the books. Some are resisting ....... this tyranny ........ this US-state-sponsored-terrorism. The simple fact is that our mafia government has denied these children *their* childhood and innocence.

Are you one of those that thinks that murdering men, women and children via push-button missile drone is somehow superior to a suicide bomber that gives everything they have -- their life -- to deliver their meagre payload on a mortal enemy?

I can guess that you may very well counter argue about this child killing women and other children. Unfortunately, the US has legions of historians, cultural experts and psych expert that are dividing these victim populations via sectarian violence. It makes these victim populations easier to control.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
S&F, it's nice to watch something positive for a change. Good ending, I hope the female officer got a medal for this and the Vet and his buddy"Lucky" life a long life.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Interesting post....I feel that he isn't too troubled and in fact normal. He is disturbed by things that his eyes weren't intended to see...he feels as though he doesn't fit in this world the way it is maybe? He is a strong individual not to take his own life as well as not being afraid of death.. I believe and I'm proud of him.... I've studied the phenomena of suicide as it relates socially and chemically. I would like to meet him actually

Cheers!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Interesting post....I feel that he isn't too troubled and in fact normal. He is disturbed by things that his eyes weren't intended to see...he feels as though he doesn't fit in this world the way it is maybe? He is a strong individual not to take his own life as well as not being afraid of death.. I believe and I'm proud of him.... I've studied the phenomena of suicide as it relates socially and chemically. I would like to meet him actually

Cheers!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Man, I can't even imagine what a rocket blast would do to my head. Things like this are happening far to often with all the politicians and government big-heads sitting back and chuckling away at innocents' demise.

The war-mongerers must answer for this.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join