It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide By Cop Leads Soldier On Chase Of His Life

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Suicide By Cop Leads Soldier On Chase Of His Life

Without firsthand knowledge, I will be the first to say I have no idea whether this is a good guy or a guy who could kill someone. It is obvious he is a disturbed individual who has been through things others can only imagine. Can we all step up and say this lady deputy kicked ass with some basic compassion? Of course, once that wins over you have to kick the crap out of the guy...anyway, for whatever reason, I am moved. Thoughts?

www.liveleak.com...

CJ
edit on 30-4-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Kudos to the lady cop.
We need more like her.
Let's get our troops home.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Can someone tell me what happened, it wouldn't let me view the video.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Great post. S&F. Very touching.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatitanimulli
Kudos to the lady cop.
We need more like her.

Stop dreaming. Innocent American troops won't go home as long as your: US government and crazed military industrial complex exist, and politicians don't stop meddling with other countries' affairs

The best reaction for any US male is to reject draft and military instructions. Going to jail is more gracious than killing other innocent people in other countries. Simple as that.

edit on 4/30/2011 by wisdomnotemotion because: better info

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

I'll dream as much as I want thank you very much.
I'll speak my mind as well.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisdomnotemotion

Originally posted by illuminatitanimulli
Kudos to the lady cop.
We need more like her.

Stop dreaming. Innocent American troops won't go home as long as your: US government and crazed military industrial complex exist, and politicians don't stop meddling with other countries' affairs

The best reaction for any US male is to reject draft and military instructions. Going to jail is more gracious than killing other innocent people in other countries. Simple as that.

edit on 4/30/2011 by wisdomnotemotion because: better info

I could not agree with you more. The madness must stop.

End the Wars. Pull the troops out there is no honor in killing innocent people.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

Have you been to Iraq? I got to watch a 12 year old boy blow himself up along with 2 women and and a teenage girl. You may see innocence thousands of miles away but that place is far from it.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Nice post, so happy he's getting a second chance!

Still show's how the US Military is a Corporation, once they've done they just bin you off to fend for yourself! but being a front line soldier isn't your average office job!

Has Rumsfield/Cheney/Bush/Rice been arrested yet! for crimes to humanity and mass genicide?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

The reason that boy perpetrated the act you speak of is because the country you hail from was raping the country of its resources. From and illegal war that was started on the notion of there being weapons of mass destruction in the country; when they knew there wasn't.

All while Hired Murders maimed and kill hundreds of thousands of Innocents in Iraq they want revenge for the ones who killed their family members daughters/husbands/sons/brothers/sisters/wives. Yes all people lost because of an illegal occupation for resources.

... and the boy was probably brainwashed by his captors or parents to become a suicide bomber to try and kill Coalition troops. Nice try though.
edit on 30-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

They want revenge by killing their own people? Nice try..
They were murdering generations of their own people years before we even came in. That's why some of us joined. They didn't seem to upset as they tore down their statues.
You obviously have no clue how people live in those countries. Killed hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis? Good try. You wont find any statistic that shows we killed hundreds of thousands of civilians. Unless you consider an armed opposition engaging on you is innocent. If so Im glad to say I helped weed some of these extremists out. The little boy was most likely forced by his savage elders to do what he did. You see it alot when you actually spend time in the country. I am glad you knew why he took those lives while you are thousands of miles away and obviously an expert in these tactics.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

And brainiac, the country YOU "hail from" was right there beside us.
CANADIAN FORCES IN IRAQ

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

No they want revenge on The Coalition forces; can you read?

Just because my country supports an illegal occupation doesn't mean i do personally.

Sorry but i don't support genocide for resources.
edit on 30-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

That's why their former leader and his Republican Guard were murdering and oppressing thousands before we were there? Again, nice try.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Actually, the website below keeps a pretty accurate tally of civilians that have been killed in Iraq since we brought our brand of "nation-building" to their doorstep.

www.iraqbodycount.org...

100,000-109,000 civilians is nothing to sneeze at!

According to the AP, the number of U.S Troops killed since 2003 is at 4450.
edit on 30-4-2011 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Im glad you don't support genocide for resources, I don't either. However I do support taking a tyrant out of power who was oppressing and murdering or his own people.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

How many of those deaths were attributed by US troops? And that is 109000 not "hundreds of thousands". That is also not just by US Troops but by everyone. I do like that site though never have seen it.

Of course were going to have a lower count of deaths. We are much better trained. Many of the Iraqis were even using the same weapons as our group.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Just want to point out that we are being oppressed (lets not forget our country has the largest prison population) over here as well. So when are you coming back to save us? When its your wife, bother, mother that is under the boot.. maybe you will realize it was all a distraction/ power grab/ resource grab/ etc. Lets also not forget about all the DU you are leaving behind. Lets also not forget that since you got there the price of gas over there has tripled and that was only in the first 3 years of occupation. So if you are so interested in defending other countries just remember there will be no one here to defend yours.

All most of us here want is for you guys to come home ASAP and with the least amount of casualties. Let me remind you that WAR is the only industry with pure profit. All losses are in human lives. Hope you come home soon and do not suffer any of the after effects of a war that was implemented illegally .

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Also this war has been going on almost a decade. When you compare the civilian deaths to deaths in other wars shorter than this one, 109,000 civilians killed by every coalition force is hardly anything. Estimates go up to 3.8 million for civilians in Vietnam alone.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

The question is, when did we get there? That is an important question, because there are more ways than one to be...there, to control and manipulate.

Here is some wisdom from Ronald Reagan, although the west being...over there...goes back further then him.
gunnyg.wordpress.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join